• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Refugees

Started by Original Larry, November 19, 2015, 12:17:49 PM

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 06, 2016, 10:29:22 AM
I wonder if the fearless leader has an opinion about Black Panthers doing armed patrols of neighborhoods.

http://conservativetribune.com/armed-gangs-black-panthers-2/
Yeah, they marched in Austin last year during SXSW. It was amusing, in a way. Lotsa of tech-yuppies and hipsters from California and elsewhere for the music were shocked. They also chanted about "killing pigs" and various other stuff. Cops did nothing, obviously. Even though open-carry is legal I'm not sure at what point "inciting a riot" or "calling for the murder of police" becomes illegal. But in any event no way in this administration would a local police department take on a group supported by them. And there weren't that many of them. For now, his private army is quite small.

In the last year I've had liberals tell me to love it or leave it and that rape is the fault of victim and women need to follow a code of conduct...

I swear to Christ liberals have turned into 1960s era conservatives and no one has noticed.

1,000 refugees went on a sexual assault rampage in Germany to the point the police literally couldn't do anything to stop it and it was described as being like a civil war. Watching the liberal damage control has been amazing.

weedeater

Canadian Expat in Germany: 
I live one city over from Cologne and spoke with an eyewitness to this event who was there on NYE celebrating with friends. She works with the homeless, and I have no reason to believe that she is a right leaning radical person. She said that small groups of women were encircled by groups of men who wouldn't let them pass, and then proceeded to insert their fingers into the women's vaginas and/or anuses (this is the "groping" that the mainstream media refers to). They were then robbed. She indicated that there was a predominant ethnic group involved in these acts.

Local social media was abuzz about these violent sexual assaults, but mainstream German media shied away from picking up the story up right away. Apparently women went to the police and in at least one case were told that they could file the complaint about their belongings being stolen, but not about having been sexually assaulted. German politicians were slow to speak up, and when they initially did they scapegoated the local police instead of speaking up to take a strong stand against violence against women. We have yet to see Merkel hold a press conference and reassure her nationals, who appear to be scared and angry.

To make matters worse the Mayor of Cologne, a woman, went live on air telling young women that they should make sure they stay at arm's length from men to protect themselves, implying both that it was the victims' fault, and that the government has lost control over central Cologne, at least if you are a young woman. Her comments have caused an international outcry on social media.

I don't want to get into who did it or why because that is for the police to sort out, but suffice it to say Germany has a powderkeg on its hands right now and I think the politicians know it.

albrecht

Quote from: weedeater on January 06, 2016, 11:42:01 AM
I live one city over from Cologne and spoke with an eyewitness to this event who was there on NYE celebrating with friends. She works with the homeless, and I have no reason to believe that she is a right leaning radical person. She said that small groups of women were encircled by groups of men who wouldn't let them pass, and then proceeded to insert their fingers into the women's vaginas and/or anuses (this is the "groping" that the mainstream media refers to). They were then robbed. She indicated that there was a predominant ethnic group involved in these acts.

Local social media was abuzz about these violent sexual assaults, but mainstream German media shied away from picking up the story up right away. Apparently women went to the police and in at least one case were told that they could file the complaint about their belongings being stolen, but not about having been sexually assaulted. German politicians were slow to speak up, and when they initially did they scapegoated the local police instead of speaking up to take a strong stand against violence against women. We have yet to see Merkel hold a press conference and reassure her nationals, who appear to be scared and angry.

To make matters worse the Mayor of Cologne, a woman, went live on air telling young women that they should make sure they stay at arm's length from men to protect themselves, implying both that it was the victims' fault, and that the government has lost control over central Cologne, at least if you are a young woman. Her comments have caused an international outcry on social media.

I don't want to get into who did it or why because that is for the police to sort out, but suffice it to say Germany has a powderkeg on its hands right now and I think the politicians know it.
Interesting. Yeah, from what I can tell the government and the media is really going to great pains to "steer the narrative" and not even get reports out about all the crime, especially rape, caused by the "refugees" and Muslim immigrants. Here is the latest spin by the government: they are blaming"existing criminal gangs" from Düsseldorf.  So even sort of even hinting at the traditional rivalry between Köln and Düsseldorf. Next we will hear "boys will be boys." Yeah, right. I can't wait to see how Karneval will go down!!!
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/german-police-new-year-assaults-may-be-linked-to-crime-ring/ar-AAgquQf?li=BBnbcA1&ocid=mailsignout

mikuthing01

A cleansing is coming

mikuthing01

Native German talks about what he witnessed in Cologne during New Years. He said all the footage he's previously seen in regards to the migrant crisis; He thought was just propaganda by right wing parties, but as he states, the truth was right before his eyes the whole time as he witnessed defenseless women desperately plead to merely stand next to him, as a means of disrupting their potential rape.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tARbkJQBFCA

popple

At this point in time are Germans still advised to "not jump to conclusions"? And that "at arms length" rule... I just *facepalm* Don't worry that they're encircling you and hemming you in. As long as you keep an arms length away all will be fine.

Well this didn't take long to turn into a flaming disaster.

QuoteGerman feminists responded to the mass molestation and rape of women by foreign migrants in Cologne on New Years Eve by denouncing “German born men”.

Dozens of women in Cologne and other areas of Germany were sexually assaulted and terrorized by up to a thousand men of Arab and North African origin during a wave of attacks that police described as a “civil war” like situation.

However, instead of drawing attention to the Muslim rape epidemic that has swept Germany and other European countries since the deluge of refugees began to arrive last year, feminists focused on the apparent threat posed by German men.

In an interview with Deutsche Welle, activists who gathered at a multicultural center in the neighborhood of Mülheim deflected blame from the migrants responsible for the attack, claiming that sexual assaults were a big problem, “long before refugees even came here.”

One feminist named Tanja said that the conversation should not be about refugees, but German men, despite the fact that a leaked police report found that 14 out of the 15 culprits arrested for the attacks were Syrian refugees.

“I’m sorry to break this to you, but German-born men also harass and rape,” she said.

German interior minister Ralf Jaeger condemned criticism of the migrant wave amongst conservative Germans on the Internet, saying the hateful rhetoric was “just as awful” as the mass molestation carried out by the migrants themselves.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: VoteQuimby on January 07, 2016, 08:47:18 AM
Well this didn't take long to turn into a flaming disaster.

Congratulations, Germany! You've now arrived at the point where any self-respecting citizen would rather commit societal suicide than be unfairly accused of having Nazi leanings. Way to metastasize that postwar guilt into a genuine life-threatening illness. You guys do like to go to extremes, don't you?

albrecht

Quote from: Value Of Pi on January 07, 2016, 04:26:27 PM
Congratulations, Germany! You've now arrived at the point where any self-respecting citizen would rather commit societal suicide than be unfairly accused of having Nazi leanings. Way to metastasize that postwar guilt into a genuine life-threatening illness. You guys do like to go to extremes, don't you?
Yeah, Germans take our US-style 'white guilt' and exponentially multiply it. Of course, they have some big reasons to have some guilt but these "refugees" they are welcoming would do as Germany did decades ago, or worse. But, like here, they have decades of public schooling and media instilling this suicidal attitude in them. Let's just say I won't be going to Karneval in Köln this year! (Wasn't planning to do so anyway though.) I predict, if some order is not restored and immigration stopped, total chaos- and not the good/fun kind like usual.
What I don't understand are the countries who bore the brunt of those 'bad Germans' in two world wars have a similar suicidal immigration scheme?  :o Whether France, Denmark, The Netherlands, Norway, etc....they all have been taking in "refugees" and radical immigrants for decades. Luckily some of the people are waking up, and in some small cases, even the politicians are waking up. Could be too late though. Holger Danske awaken! Viking spirit where are you? Charles Martel come back! El Cid return! If nothing else football hooligans stop fighting each other and focus on the real enemy!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/12090388/Europe-in-crisis-over-sex-attacks-by-migrants-amid-calls-for-emergency-EU-meeting.html

https://translate.google.ro/translate?sl=ro&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=ro&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fstirileprotv.ro%2Fstiri%2Fcriza-imigrantilor%2Fsuntem-cel-mai-mare-bordel-din-munchen-de-frica-femeile-dorm-imbracate-marturii-din-taberele-de-refugiati-din-germania.html&edit-text=

> We are the biggest brothel in Munchen
>The Spanish media found out that many women and girls are being sexually harassed and some even FORCED to prostitute in the migrant camps
> According to an NGO the women are so afraid that they sleep in the middle of the street fully clothed and even refuse to go to the toilets
> Among the victims are also boys
> The german gov knows about this and goes to great lengths to ensure the public does not know for the fear of retaliation against the muslims
> Unfortunatelly since the migrants can go as they please out and in the camps, nothing can be done.
> The numbers of rapes are daily increasing and the police are doing their best to keep it hidden from the public
> One of the worst camps would be at Bayernkaserne

Value Of Pi

Quote from: VoteQuimby on January 09, 2016, 01:38:23 AM
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/12090388/Europe-in-crisis-over-sex-attacks-by-migrants-amid-calls-for-emergency-EU-meeting.html

https://translate.google.ro/translate?sl=ro&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=ro&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fstirileprotv.ro%2Fstiri%2Fcriza-imigrantilor%2Fsuntem-cel-mai-mare-bordel-din-munchen-de-frica-femeile-dorm-imbracate-marturii-din-taberele-de-refugiati-din-germania.html&edit-text=

> We are the biggest brothel in Munchen
>The Spanish media found out that many women and girls are being sexually harassed and some even FORCED to prostitute in the migrant camps
> According to an NGO the women are so afraid that they sleep in the middle of the street fully clothed and even refuse to go to the toilets
> Among the victims are also boys
> The german gov knows about this and goes to great lengths to ensure the public does not know for the fear of retaliation against the muslims
> Unfortunatelly since the migrants can go as they please out and in the camps, nothing can be done.
> The numbers of rapes are daily increasing and the police are doing their best to keep it hidden from the public
> One of the worst camps would be at Bayernkaserne

Considering Germany's sensitivity about its Nazi past, it's remarkable that they would again try to cover up crimes going on in camps under their control. This is by no means a comparison between these camps and the death camps but only the effort in both cases to hide the truth. The irony too is that the refugee crisis within Germany and this consequent outbreak of crime are themselves a result of Germany's efforts to atone for its past.

Quote from: Value Of Pi on January 09, 2016, 02:38:28 AM
Considering Germany's sensitivity about its Nazi past, it's remarkable that they would again try to cover up crimes going on in camps under their control. This is by no means a comparison between these camps and the death camps but only the effort in both cases to hide the truth. The irony too is that the refugee crisis within Germany and this consequent outbreak of crime are themselves a result of Germany's efforts to atone for its past.

Yeah Germany is fucked. What's weird is Sweden deciding to tie a rope around their throat and jump off a bridge. What's the source of their white guilt? They depressed they created so many soft NHLers?

The most amazing thing to me. The thing that absolutely stupefies me is watching extreme liberals and feminists bend over backwards to justify these rapes. I am completely mind blown watching the media completely ignore this and try to blame it on white men. Literally through the entirety of the tumblr/professional feminist bullshit trend, these cunts use rape as the trump card in literally any and every argument. Yet when their retarded societal engineering completely goes off the rails in absolute failure. Suddenly rape isn't the fault of the rapist.

WHAT THE FUCK???   

Value Of Pi

Quote from: VoteQuimby on January 09, 2016, 03:11:50 AM
Yeah Germany is fucked. What's weird is Sweden deciding to tie a rope around their throat and jump off a bridge. What's the source of their white guilt? They depressed they created so many soft NHLers?

The most amazing thing to me. The thing that absolutely stupefies me is watching extreme liberals and feminists bend over backwards to justify these rapes. I am completely mind blown watching the media completely ignore this and try to blame it on white men. Literally through the entirety of the tumblr/professional feminist bullshit trend, these cunts use rape as the trump card in literally any and every argument. Yet when their retarded societal engineering completely goes off the rails in absolute failure. Suddenly rape isn't the fault of the rapist.

WHAT THE FUCK???

I haven't read enough to know how widespread this feminist sympathy for the migrant attackers is, but I did see where a prominent group of German feminists decided to downplay the Koln incidents and take the opportunity to blame German men again for their evil deeds. In general, the Left is internally conflicted on this whole issue.

That, of course, is very revealing as far as the inherent contradictions in their current world view. It's also dangerous because it's not just the Left, it's the government and the press. In Germany, you never want to give extreme right-wingers the chance to spout more truth than the government. It's a propaganda coup for neo-Nazis looking to build their movement. Merkel may be waking up to this and is now trying to toughen the rules for sending these criminal migrants/asylum seekers out of Germany.

pyewacket

The governments keep telling us that it is our moral obligation to give shelter to these refugees. According to the Merriam-Webster dictionary, a refugee is someone who has been forced to leave a country because of war or for religious or political reasons. That may have been an accurate description in the past but it seems to be too broad a description today and is exploited. The government of any country accepting 'refugees' should have some hard and fast rules that determine whether they will be allowed to stay in the country for a determined time or if they will be expelled. I would think that any criminal behaviour, especially the violent crimes since their arrival in Europe, would be cause to send them back home.

I detest the modern day feminists. They are nothing more than an auxiliary branch to any extreme leftist movement. I have read articles where they are claiming that European men are equally guilty of the vile, misogynistic crimes as any of the refugee 'men' (and I use that word in an effort to be polite). Modern feminists have raised their sons to be anything but men and their daughters to be shrill, angry women. What could go wrong?

I'm afraid that Europe will be transformed and the rich culture that took centuries to evolve will be lost as the new group begins to dominate the continent. I wonder how these descendants of refugees will treat the monuments of European history and culture. I think back of the Taliban destroying the Buddha statues in Afghanistan and wonder about fate of the architecture, literature, art, music, and ancient sites that represent Europe's past glory.

Sorry if this came off as a rant. I have no hatred towards people of different cultures. I'm just not convinced that admitting large numbers of military aged men who are now attacking the indigenous population and show no gratitude or reason is the proper choice.

Proceed with the name calling.

albrecht

Quote from: VoteQuimby on January 09, 2016, 03:11:50 AM

WHAT THE FUCK???
Before we cast too many stones we forget that we have a lot of rapes in the USA done by illegals and across Obama's open-border the situation is even worse with 10's of thousands of "missing" women in places like Juarez etc. Obama even instructs ICE and DHS to let illegals previously convicted or charged with various crimes (including sex crimes and gang/cartel membership) go, sometimes with a notice to "reappear" for a court hearing at a future date (for which most do not show up.) That, of course, is for only the illegals who are caught after crossing the open-border. There is a phenomena called "rape trees" down on the border in some places where the 'coyotes' hang the panties of the women/girls they rape. The problem of sex trafficking is also a big one. A simple news search in local papers (normally the national press is usually loath to show the ethnicity, race, religion, or citizenship status of all the perpetrators) every week will give you a number of instances of houses busted for harboring girls and women for prostitution, rapes of American citizens- even very young girls- by an illegal, as well as all the usual crimes like DUI accidents and worse. Remember the cartels (and maybe the military/police/politicans in some corrupt circumstances) were killing students, making "soup" of victims in vats of acid, burning alive, raping, beheading, and flaying alive victims well before ISIS was a gleam in Obama's eye.

While what is going on in Europe is atrocious it portends Obama's plans for the USA, which is why he still has the open border and demanding the increase importation of radical Islamist "refugees" here. (One will note he deported some of the Christian Syrian refugees.)

albrecht

Quote from: pyewacket on January 09, 2016, 11:22:34 AM
The governments keep telling us that it is our moral obligation to give shelter to these refugees. According to the Merriam-Webster dictionary, a refugee is someone who has been forced to leave a country because of war or for religious or political reasons. That may have been an accurate description in the past but it seems to be too broad a description today and is exploited. The government of any country accepting 'refugees' should have some hard and fast rules that determine whether they will be allowed to stay in the country for a determined time or if they will be expelled. I would think that any criminal behaviour, especially the violent crimes since their arrival in Europe, would be cause to send them back home.

I detest the modern day feminists. They are nothing more than an auxiliary branch to any extreme leftist movement. I have read articles where they are claiming that European men are equally guilty of the vile, misogynistic crimes as any of the refugee 'men' (and I use that word in an effort to be polite). Modern feminists have raised their sons to be anything but men and their daughters to be shrill, angry women. What could go wrong?

I'm afraid that Europe will be transformed and the rich culture that took centuries to evolve will be lost as the new group begins to dominate the continent. I wonder how these descendants of refugees will treat the monuments of European history and culture. I think back of the Taliban destroying the Buddha statues in Afghanistan and wonder about fate of the architecture, literature, art, music, and ancient sites that represent Europe's past glory.

Sorry if this came off as a rant. I have no hatred towards people of different cultures. I'm just not convinced that admitting large numbers of military aged men who are now attacking the indigenous population and show no gratitude or reason is the proper choice.

They already have stolen from and ransacked a few churches in Western Europe. Almost weekly, it seems, the Muslims burn or destroy a church in Kosovo since NATO handed it over to the terrorists. We see what they do too buildings, statues, art, and books of ANY religion- even their own often- in the Middle East. I expect a similar thing will continue as the Islamization continues.

At this point I think the USA, Canada, Australia, NZ should consider reforming our immigration policies and open our borders. Not, like now, to Islamists, cartel and gang-members, and the dregs of humanity from the 3rd world- but the remaining European population in Europe, Africa, etc. And also encourage places like the great, famous museums and art galleries to move their stuff here (even if they claim for 'temporary' tour etc.)

Value Of Pi

Quote from: pyewacket on January 09, 2016, 11:22:34 AM

No, no, no. That was pretty durn good. If that was a rant, everyone should rant so well.

I agree with you my brother.

Quote from: weedeater on January 06, 2016, 11:42:01 AM

Boys too......  This can't help matters:

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=nl&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.waz-online.de/Wolfsburg/Stadt-Wolfsburg/Rathaus-Opfer-wollte-seinem-Peiniger-helfen&edit-text=

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 10, 2016, 10:10:27 PM
Boys too......  This can't help matters:

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=nl&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.waz-online.de/Wolfsburg/Stadt-Wolfsburg/Rathaus-Opfer-wollte-seinem-Peiniger-helfen&edit-text=
Wolfsburg's hockey team is named "Grizzly Adams" (which I've always found awesome and somewhat bizarre.)
Come on Germans! Forget your politicians and take it to the street and remove those Muslim "refugees" and back-stabbing politicians before it is too late.

popple

Swedish Police, Accused of Cover-Up, Look Into Reports of Sexual Assault at Festival

QuoteIn echoes of the scandal in Cologne, Germany, where the police are investigating scores of assaults, often involving asylum seekers, on New Year’s Eve, the Swedish newspaper Dagens Nyheter reported over the weekend that a gang of migrant youths had groped young girls at a festival in August.

Quoteteenagers told Dagens Nyheter that they had been groped last summer at the festival, which is catered to 12- to-17-year-olds

Quote“As soon as you came out in the crowd, they began to grope,” one 15-year-old girl told Dagens Nyheter.

albrecht

Quote from: popple on January 11, 2016, 04:45:40 PM
Swedish Police, Accused of Cover-Up, Look Into Reports of Sexual Assault at Festival
No surprise. Sweden is on par with some 3rd world hell-holes with regard to rape and they have the immigrants and "refugees" to thank for that. Now, granted, Sweden's laws with regard to rape is a lot more than other countries but there is a direct correlation in the increase to the precious "refugees." I think, like here with Obama and his policy of open-borders, the political elite have no fear because their children go to elite schools, they have personal body guards, they live in gated compounds, etc so they don't care that children and women are being raped- for things like wanting to go to a park or walk to school. I think their political stances on border, immigration, and "refugees" would have a sudden volte-face if their children, or themselves, had to deal with "refugees" or illegals in their lives. It is also amazing how cavalier the politicians and feminists are now with regard to rape. Next they will be saying "boys will be boys" and "she asked for it, dressed like that." It is insane.

paladin1991

Quote from: VoteQuimby on January 09, 2016, 03:22:28 AM

That last bit is good.  'The leader of the revolt has been expelled.'  To where? 

Italy should round up every protester and put them in a military airplane.  Put each of those fuckers in a chute and drop them over Syria. 
Protest AT HOME over no fucking Wi-Fi. 

paladin1991

Quote from: Value Of Pi on January 09, 2016, 10:31:27 AM
I haven't read enough to know how widespread this feminist sympathy for the migrant attackers is, but I did see where a prominent group of German feminists decided to downplay the Koln incidents and take the opportunity to blame German men again for their evil deeds. In general, the Left is internally conflicted on this whole issue.

That, of course, is very revealing as far as the inherent contradictions in their current world view. It's also dangerous because it's not just the Left, it's the government and the press. In Germany, you never want to give extreme right-wingers the chance to spout more truth than the government. It's a propaganda coup for neo-Nazis looking to build their movement. Merkel may be waking up to this and is now trying to toughen the rules for sending these criminal migrants/asylum seekers out of Germany.
Where would she send them?  Home?

Quote from: VoteQuimby on January 09, 2016, 03:22:28 AM

Well, how the hell else are they supposed to transmit attack plans to the towelhead-in-charge for approval?

weedeater

A very vocal Hungarian driving through the scenic route to the port of Calais.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=382njADcWvE