• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

I'm going to blow my fucking brains out once and for all.

Started by NefariousBanana, November 18, 2015, 09:31:36 PM

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 20, 2015, 10:41:08 PM
    Hey where's the tranny in peril you're white knighting for? Hopefully dead.

Shouldn't you be watching a Maude marathon? It's late.

It just pisses you off that he inspires more feeling than you ever will.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on November 20, 2015, 10:42:36 PM
It just pisses you off that he inspires more feeling than you ever will.

Mockery and disgust are feelings, indeed. I hope to read an obit with the name Austin, location Idaho and and age of 21 more sooner than later.

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 20, 2015, 10:44:40 PM
    Mockery and disgust are feelings, indeed.   

You're not even important enough to inspire those in anyone. Look on the bright side, if your obit is used to line a birdcage, at least you will have done one important thing in your life.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on November 20, 2015, 10:47:12 PM
You're not even important enough to inspire those in anyone.

You seem to keep coming back though. Right, Butch?

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 20, 2015, 10:48:05 PM
   You seem to keep coming back though. Right, Butch?

And it's killing you not to have the last word, isn't it Eddie boy?

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on November 20, 2015, 10:49:23 PM
And it's killing you not to have the last word, isn't it Eddie boy?

You can have it, BROTHER. This thread started so promising, but the fag failed us.

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 20, 2015, 10:51:42 PM
  You can have it, BROTHER. This thread started so promising, but the fag failed us.

Oh, I don't know. It got you to show everyone what a drunken, loser jizzsack you are, so mission accomplished to Nefarious Banana.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on November 20, 2015, 10:53:22 PM
Nefarious Banana.

Yeah, that's the target. You're a sad sideshow. The teetering tranny can't handle stress. You ain't nothing, Butch.

That idiot uses that name across the Web. The campaign spreads...

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on November 20, 2015, 10:53:22 PM
so mission accomplished to Nefarious Banana.

He set out to blow his brains out. Anything less is failure.

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 20, 2015, 11:00:19 PM
   He set out to blow his brains out. Anything less is failure. my life as a useless drunk.

FIFY

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 20, 2015, 10:57:16 PM
    Yeah, that's the target. You're a sad sideshow. The teetering tranny can't handle stress. You ain't nothing, Butch.

You're less than nothing, you spineless pussie. One of those cockgobblers that can dish it out but can't take it.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on November 20, 2015, 11:01:27 PM
FIFY

That wit again. And your tranny pal won't have you around on the other sites.

Good night. That's where I'm going. No less than 5 sites. What a dope he is.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on November 20, 2015, 11:02:32 PM
You're less than nothing, you spineless pussie. One of those cockgobblers that can dish it out but can't take it.

You sound like Ronda Rousey after she got her face smashed. Delusional. I stomped you, Doubtfire.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: NefariousBanana on November 18, 2015, 09:31:36 PM
I'm worthless subhuman scum.  I'm a disappointment to my entire fucking family, and a bullet in my brain is good riddance. 

Sounds like someone else.

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 20, 2015, 11:07:29 PM
    You sound like Ronda Rousey after she got her face smashed. Delusional. I stomped you, Doubtfire.

In your gin soaked dreams. You can't even fight like a man.

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on November 20, 2015, 10:09:08 PM

I need a Prisoner-themed Ouija board.

I'm getting a bad feeling that this entire thread is the result of someone fooling around with a Prisoner Ouija board, and that they've torn open a heaping helping of occult whup ass that we won't be able to stuff back into its original packaging. 

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on November 20, 2015, 11:33:35 PM
I'm getting a bad feeling that this entire thread is the result of someone fooling around with a Prisoner Ouija board, and that they've torn open a heaping helping of occult whup ass that we won't be able to stuff back into its original packaging.

Finally, the voice of reason.

This is a disturbing thread for a lot of reasons, so I'm just leaving this here for you Austin: The Trevor Project is there 24/7 for LGBT youth in crisis. The number is 866-488-7386. http://www.thetrevorproject.org/section/get-help.

Today may be crap and the holidays don't help, but you have a future and that is something to remember. A college friend took her life at 17 over gender issues which is why I support Trevor. That was a long time ago when there wasn't help available and no one spoke about it. I think of her often, about a decision that took her away from us and the happiness she might have found if she'd lived. Dead is a long time, Austin. Suicide isn't the answer. There is help and people who care about you.

Yorkshire pud

Anyway, I'm making breakfast. Fried eggs on toast. Anyone?

akwilly

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 21, 2015, 01:55:21 AM
I will be firing up my smoker to slow cook a brisket. Also I will be drinking beers. It is 11:30 here. Also probably won't blow my fucking brains out.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 21, 2015, 01:55:21 AM

What?  No puff pastries dripping with your special gravy for Michael Horn?  Don't tell me the bloom is already off the rose.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on November 21, 2015, 02:45:02 AM
What?  No puff pastries dripping with your special gravy for Michael Horn?  Don't tell me the bloom is already off the rose.

As if you'd care?

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Chine on November 20, 2015, 10:22:45 PM
There was no win.

Yes there is. It goes to Inglorious Bitch. I'm surprised Eddie didn't bite her ear off there at the end.