• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151118 - Jeffrey Scott Holland - Feral Humans - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, November 18, 2015, 05:00:13 PM

FLLFlash

Quote from: Ciardelo on November 18, 2015, 11:35:03 PM
I usually listen to the .acc on VLC

THIS.

Then recorded using Audacity w/timer.

Speaking of Audacity, you might be able to fiddle with phasing in Audacity. I haven't tried.

zeebo

Quote from: trostol on November 18, 2015, 11:43:47 PM
this interview does not..seem to be going well

The show kinda got weird didn't it?  I'm feeling kinda bummed out.  I was hoping for more raised-by-wolves nature stories.

K_Dubb

This guy used to live in a tarp-covered lean-to in a patch of woods on my corner.  Not quite what they're describing, but may be a good visual.  He's a friendly fellow if you pass him on the road.

He wears a santa suit at Christmas and a pink Easter bunny one in season.

jazmunda

Quote from: zeebo on November 18, 2015, 11:44:49 PM
The show kinda got weird didn't it?  I'm feeling kinda bummed out.  I was hoping for more raised-by-wolves nature stories.

That's what I thought we were going to get.

Juan Cena

Quote from: zeebo on November 18, 2015, 11:40:06 PM
Nope, so maybe we also need need a pschyic treadmill maintenence man.

I just wanting to know if Psychic Treadmill Maintence Man is related to Bicycle Repairman?

Barfly

You can say the non civilized tribes in the Brazil Rain forest are Feral people.
I'm not clear on what this guy is defining as a feral human.

Donald Noory

Yeah when babies get vaccines they go feral and wander off. I've seen loads of feral babies out wandering around.

Bradsmith313

GMOs? Autism? OK . . . . I'm not good with this guy.

It sounds like Art is trying to engage this guy . . . nothing is clicking . . . .

FLLFlash

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 18, 2015, 11:37:04 PM
There is actually a tenuous link. Hinkley's dad and George Bush senior were apparently pals and Bush apparently made a concerted effort to suppress that fact in the news at the time. Bush was, of course, the head of the CIA during it's reputed mind-control experiments era. You gotta admit it's kinda fucked up that he would be in love with Jody Foster :P

Why? Isn't everybody?

zeebo

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 18, 2015, 11:44:58 PM
This guy used to live in a tarp-covered lean-to in a patch of woods on my corner....

Could be Trapper from "Mountain Monsters" in the off-season.

Rocky4228

Wait, is Art postulating that feral people were autistic kids whose parents abandoned them in the wilderness?  I'm lost.

bateman

Quote from: Donald Noory on November 18, 2015, 11:46:12 PM
Yeah when babies get vaccines they go feral and wander off. I've seen loads of feral babies out wandering around.

Do they get mean too?

Let's see if it works
Kristanna Loken   Kristanna Loken   Kristanna Loken

Look...

There she is...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Juan Cena on November 18, 2015, 11:45:30 PM
I just wanting to know if Psychic Treadmill Maintence Man is related to Bicycle Repairman?

Umm...I have to expose him as a total fraud because I actually picked up the phone to call him but he was still asking me why I wasn't calling him. Psychic, my ass. Case closed!

diyrob

Quote from: Rocky4228 on November 18, 2015, 11:46:40 PM
Wait, is Art postulating that feral people were autistic kids whose parents abandoned them in the wilderness?  I'm lost.
Exactamundo!

bateman

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 18, 2015, 11:47:02 PM
Umm...I have to expose him as a total fraud because I actually picked up the phone to call him but he was still asking me why I wasn't calling him. Psychic, my ass. Case closed!

He should also be calling customers when their treadmill is ABOUT to break.

FLLFlash

Quote from: Juan Cena on November 18, 2015, 11:38:03 PM
He shot a president for her. Wasted the last 34 years of his life because of it.

That's she's lesbian. I don't think he cares one whit.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Donald Noory on November 18, 2015, 11:46:12 PM
You have?  Well then, for God's sake, don't tell Dave!!! ;D

WanagoBleu

If I see an unclothed human in the desert.......they will be seeing an upholstered .38