• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Latest French Attacks: updates (in English)

Started by albrecht, November 13, 2015, 03:50:16 PM

albrecht

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 13, 2015, 07:19:26 PM
    And who helped them. The PARANOIA in Paris in the coming days will be stronger than fear or anxiety.
Is is not paranoia if they are really out to get ya! I hope it wakes up people. Heck, instead of football hooligans fighting each other maybe they will get together and decide to clean up some of those suburbs, since the police and politicians are afraid to do so! But, maybe the police and politicians will wake up and use the military and gendarme to try to solve the situation?

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: albrecht on November 13, 2015, 07:21:19 PM
Is is not paranoia if they aren't really out to get ya! I hope it wakes up people. Heck, instead of football hooligans fighting each other maybe they will get together and decide to clean up some of those suburbs, since the police and politicians are afraid to do so!

10 years ago this month were the rioting "youths" in Paris. More placating followed.

Does Paris react like Madrid in 2004? I wouldn't be shocked.

mikuthing01

Terrorists were reportedly shouting "THIS IS FOR SYRIA" I think most people knew that Syrian Refuges were a trojan horse. Obama is reportedly giving asylum to 250,000 of these motherfuckers im about to order a few thousand more rounds of ammo. I will be welcoming them with my second amendment arms i will not put up with these fucks in my neighborhood.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/44vzMNG2fZc

trostol

breaking news on MSNBC...French Offical: Assailants still may be at large

albrecht

Quote from: bateman on November 13, 2015, 07:27:00 PM
Official: 5 terrorists "neutralized".
Not enough. CNN claims some gunmen got away. I say the gendarme should 'neutralize' ten random people fitting the profile in the suburbs for very dead Frenchmen and then seize all property, bank accounts, etc of the remaining fifth column and kick the them out across the water to Algeria, Libya, Syria, Morocco, etc or from whereever whence they came originally- down to their great-grandfather's place-of-origin (considering their birthrate.) Secure the border with shoot-to-kill on all water borders and mines around key landing locations. Problem. Solved.

bateman

Quote from: trostol on November 13, 2015, 07:36:21 PM

Well shit.

albrecht

Quote from: mikuthing01 on November 13, 2015, 07:34:00 PM
Terrorists were reportedly shouting "THIS IS FOR SYRIA" I think most people knew that Syrian Refuges were a trojan horse. Obama is reportedly giving asylum to 250,000 of these motherfuckers im about to order a few thousand more rounds of ammo. I will be welcoming them with my second amendment arms i will not put up with these fucks in my neighborhood.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/44vzMNG2fZc
Worse, Obama wants to streamline and increase the process (which already the government admitted is not very good at vetting due to document issues and the chaotic situation.) I'm not sure if his actions are in response to these atrocities or already 'in the works' though. Either way it is a bad deal.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: albrecht on November 13, 2015, 07:36:32 PM
Not enough. CNN claims some gunmen got away. I say the gendarme should 'neutralize' ten random people fitting the profile in the suburbs for very dead Frenchmen and then seize all property, bank accounts, etc of the remaining fifth column and kick the them out across the water to Algeria, Libya, Syria, Morocco, etc or from whereever whence they came originally- down to their great-grandfather's place-of-origin (considering their birthrate.) Secure the border with shoot-to-kill on all water borders and mines around key landing locations. Problem. Solved.

An unpublicized "Wrath of God" campaign should begin tonight. Let Amnesty International whine. But Hollande ain't Le Pen...so he'll be visiting Paris mosques by morning. Let the healing begin!

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: trostol on November 13, 2015, 07:36:21 PM

Al Sharpton leads his show with Missouri coverage...

trostol

ok..i think i am depressed enough to go kill some raiders in FO4

General Zod

Quote from: albrecht on November 13, 2015, 07:36:32 PM
NOT Enough. Gather all of those "refugees". Send all those fuckers back. Nuke the above countries!

albrecht

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 13, 2015, 07:40:59 PM
   An unpublicized "Wrath of God" campaign should begin tonight. Let Amnesty International whine. But Hollande ain't Le Pen...so he'll be visiting Paris mosques by morning. Let the healing begin!
I was thinking of a more public campaign by Frenchmen: hooligans and police en masse ala Black Saturday, Sabra and Shatila etc in the suburbs and "refugee" camps and root out the problem or at least take some reprisals. But, of course, I'm kidding.

RcCle

Quote from: Juan on November 13, 2015, 07:43:32 PM
I almost feel sorry for Geraldo.

Little Simone is being exploited by her pop.  Listening to this is sickening.

albrecht

Fucking CIACNN talking head guy blaming the French police. Coward asshole. Orchestrated attack in several places by dedicated Muslims with crowds similar to superbowl, concerts, and Friday night out soft-targets in a capital city and you blame the police?

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: albrecht on November 13, 2015, 07:47:59 PM
I was thinking of a more public campaign by Frenchmen: hooligans and police en masse ala Black Saturday, Sabra and Shatila etc in the suburbs and "refugee" camps and root out the problem or at least take some reprisals. But, of course, I'm kidding.

The Gemayels were Francophiles. But that's a different time.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: albrecht on November 13, 2015, 07:51:38 PM
Fucking CIACNN talking head guy blaming the French police. Coward asshole. Orchestrated attack in several places by dedicated Muslims with crowds similar to superbowl, concerts, and Friday night out soft-targets in a capital city and you blame the police?

In the pooper Cooper?  Just "dabbled" with the CIA.  ;)

albrecht

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 13, 2015, 07:51:57 PM
    The Gemayels were Francophiles. But that's a different time.
Yah, back then Beirut was better than some European cities. And the French themselves used to know how to handle things, but, as you say a different time.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: RcCle on November 13, 2015, 07:47:59 PM
Little Simone is being exploited by her pop.  Listening to this is sickening.

He has a knack for it, doesn't he?

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: albrecht on November 13, 2015, 07:54:06 PM
Yah, back then Beirut was better than some European cities. And the French themselves used to know how to handle things, but, as you say a different time.

That's why I'm thinking Madrid 2004. Capitulation, not revenge. The French are really tough to get a handle on. That Fifth Column, has a Sixth and Seventh. Versailles might as well be Tunis.

GravitySucks

I have written up 5 different replies and deleted them all. Frikkin religion of peace my ass is all I dare say at this time.

Juan

chefist

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 13, 2015, 07:15:45 PM
  Invaluable reading. Readily available in book stores.

Great lessons to be learned...

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: chefist on November 13, 2015, 08:07:55 PM
Great lessons to be learned...

Unfortunately our President from 2001-09 read only one book.

ItsOver

Quote from: Juan on November 13, 2015, 08:04:15 PM
But, but, but we have contained them.
Not to worry.  Right.  I feel much better now. ::)