jazmunda

High quality AAC stream, click here.
MP3 stream, click here.

Call Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert.
Phone:  952-225-5278
North America Skype:  mitd51
Overseas Skype:  mitd55
Time Traveler Wormhole: here

This thread will be unlocked just prior to show time tonight (9PM Pacific, 12AM Eastern). Midnight in the Desert airs Monday-Friday from Midnight-3AM Eastern.  That's 9PM to midnight Pacific.

jazmunda

http://artbell.com/wed-nov-11-warren-faidley-storm-chasing/

QuoteWebsite: http://stormchaser.com

Warren Faidley was the first person to pursue severe weather and natural disasters in full-time capacity, as a journalist, consultant, cinematographer, and photographer.  He has been labeled as “Americas Top Storm Chaser” and “America’s Storm Survival Expert” by multiple media outlets.  You have likely seen Warren on news programs like CBS’s Early Show, The BBC, The O’Reilly Factor, CNN and Fox News reporting on severe weather.  As a full time, extreme weather journalist, forecaster and storm survival expert, Warren has likely experienced more assorted severe weather and natural disaster events than any individual on the planet.  His adventures and deadly encounters could fill volumes.

Rocky4228

Very appropriate since it's been storming outside for hours here.

jazmunda

I'd be happy with just a short interview of the nurse if they can't get the patient. The patient is kind of important though for a longer interview.

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 11, 2015, 11:05:34 PM
Only 56 shopping minutes until my birthday

Happy Birthday! Since I am betting Hoaxland won't wish you a happy birthday either!

Robert

Sounds like a case of fetal resorption with unusually rapid clearing of HCG.

Or it's a plot like that of Lost, where lookalike women present as the same person, one pregnant, the other not.