• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151111 - Warren Faidley - Storm Chasing - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, November 11, 2015, 05:59:39 PM

AppealPlay

Quote from: maren on November 12, 2015, 12:02:43 AM
You're always a tough crowd, DN, but it's not doing it for me, either.  I hope those who ARE more interested in than we, aren't disappointed

It's rather dry tonight thus far.

maren

Quote from: QuantumMystics on November 11, 2015, 11:59:21 PM
Maybe being addicted would be something worth getting into so i can purchase this product Art's selling to stop addiction. HAHA!

Also maybe I need to buy a treadmill so it can break and then i can call the psychic treadmill guy.

Oh.  You must already have your Squatty Potty. 

Rocky4228

Today (or yesterday) was the 75th anniversary of the Armistice Day Blizzard.  In Minnesota the temp was in the 60s in the afternoon.  Hundreds of people took advantage of the warmth to go out duck hunting.  The weather to an incredible turn, the temperature dropping 50 degrees in hours and up to 27 inches of snow fell.  154 people died.

Weirdoradio

Quote from: coaster on November 12, 2015, 12:01:38 AM
I have a feeling hes going to start talking shit about Reed Timmer. He has a grudge against what he considers entertainment chasers. I wonder if he knows Reed has a PhD in meteorology, and has improved warning times and saved lives. the same with countless other chasers.
This guest is a journalist. With a camera.

I'm intrigued in seeing if this goes down too.

I would also settle for an Andrew Basiago-like revelation that Faidley has seen Art's face inside of a storm multiple times.

coaster

This guy doesn't trust Dr. Forbes system for predicting tornadoes.  Hes a journalist, better take his advice. Use his triangle of survival.. ::)
Fuck this guy is something else.

Zzzzillion

I like the part where Warren advised that if you find yourself in the direct path of a tornado, you should take cover.

FLLFlash

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 11, 2015, 11:49:17 PM
Theres a place on Stock Island, the doctor and his nurse are weird but they seem to know their shit.  Lower Keys Animal hospital vets were more interested in me than my cat. It was awful. Worse was getting a bill for it. I fucking hate that place.

I know some of the best and some of the not so good places in Broward and a bit in Dade.

I've also be pretty well scalped at the emergency hospital.

One of my dogs is being treated by a vet-neurologist in Stuart so I don't have to pay Broward/Dade prices for the care. Same or better doctoring. The other has a hemolytic (autoimmune) anemia and has been treated by a vet-internist for years now. Heap big special medicine went on there - but it worked. He's 14 1/2 and almost off all med's. A miracle doggy and tough as nails.

Barfly

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on November 12, 2015, 12:05:42 AM
I can't imagine that being legal anywhere but the USA :D
You can legally drive a tank in the USA, you need rubber tracks and the obviously the munitions can not be functional

Quote from: Barfly on November 12, 2015, 12:09:10 AM
You can legally drive a tank in the USA, you need rubber tracks and the obviously the munitions can not be functional

I think I'd enjoy that.

FLLFlash

Quote from: norland2424 on November 11, 2015, 11:56:13 PM
the prob is i have ghetto neighbors that like to steal shit, and leaving a manila shipping envelope on my door and not in my mail box is a bad thing lol

UPS can't use a mailbox. Sadly.

norland2424

Quote from: FLLFlash on November 12, 2015, 12:11:28 AM
UPS can't use a mailbox. Sadly.

they have before for a bigger envelope, the driver was just busy or lazy

Zzzzillion

So I guess Art is trying to move away from the strange weird UFO-type stuff and more into stuff like survivalists and weather guys?

maren

Quote from: Barfly on November 12, 2015, 12:09:10 AM

Don't give anybody any ideas. 

GravitySucks

Quote from: maren on November 12, 2015, 12:15:14 AM
Don't give anybody any ideas.
I know where there is a tank that they welded the hatches shut on, but I know which hatch has broken welds. Anybody want to take a ride?

AppealPlay

Nevada, not California.  Art's not a communist...totally, at least.

FLLFlash

Quote from: norland2424 on November 12, 2015, 12:12:56 AM
they have before for a bigger envelope, the driver was just busy or lazy

It's a legal thing. No one other than USPS can use your mailbox.