• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151109 - Ralph Sarchie - Demonology - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, November 09, 2015, 04:19:30 PM

FLLFlash

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on November 10, 2015, 12:00:28 AM
What's up with the Dark Matter News?  Did Amy take the day off or was the news segment axed?

There WAS news. Two cases of missing time? Wow!

trostol

Quote from: Darth Sandra on November 10, 2015, 12:24:51 AM
I don't really hang out with Gandalf cosplayers! So I don't know how they are in real life!

Also this guy is going on about being a mega catholic and is divorced? WTF.

thats not gandolf

AppealPlay

Quote from: FLLFlash on November 10, 2015, 12:26:13 AM
There WAS news. Two cases of missing time? Wow!

We've all been abducted.  Maybe...oh, no.  BellGab is for hubrids!

SciFiAuthor

Huh. Chaste life. That means no fapping or chicks. Hope he drinks or something.

trostol

he just can not get over Blanche

and he can not get that Satanist is not devil worshiping

dortmunder

Quote from: henge0stone on November 10, 2015, 12:25:31 AM
Earlier he said people are inclined to be free and believe what they want then later he implied that not following the Christian faith is causing evil to enter this world. kinda a contradiction..

Yeah, I don't think he's the sharpest tool in the shed...

Quote from: FLLFlash on November 10, 2015, 12:04:29 AM
Absolutely this. Just not involving me trying to prevent the operation of a slide. I don't have those mighty kind of hands. I have good forearms and elbows though.
Tai Kwon do blocking techniques work excellent for a situation like this if your hands are bad.

Ciardelo

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on November 10, 2015, 12:23:47 AM
WARNING   WARNING   TIME SLIP ALERT !  TIME SLIP ALERT !
Shit! I just know somebody is going to pull a Barenstein Bear book outta their ass now.

norland2424

Quote from: Darth Sandra on November 10, 2015, 12:24:51 AM
I don't really hang out with Gandalf cosplayers! So I don't know how they are in real life!

Also this guy is going on about being a mega catholic and is divorced? WTF.

he has his own cult/church hahah

the church of all worlds

This church, that was found by Oberon Zell-Ravenheart based on Robert A. Heinlein’s fiction novel, includes aspects of science fiction and elements from Greek Mythology with “stranger in a strange land” as its jargon. The only mission of this church is to reawakening Gaia, a primordial Earth-goddess in ancient Greek religion that is believed as the great mother of all, by applying the system held by neo-paganism.

trostol

i gotta turn this off..this is not demons..this is this guys faith and he is lecturing us about it

inuk2600

Quote from: Zzzzillion on November 10, 2015, 12:23:40 AM

PEANUT GALLERY: 

Those who typically inhabited the cheap seats were known to be rowdy, and free with their constructive criticism of the show, which would often be expressed in physical terms â€" such as by throwing anything conveniently at hand. As peanuts were a common concession snack for vaudeville shows, unpopular performers would often find themselves pelted with the easy-to-hurl, edible projectiles, not unlike The Beatles during their 1964 U.S. tour. (See: When the Beatles Were Pelted with Jelly Beans)

This is what I thought it meant, and probably what RCH thinks too.

Quote from: norland2424 on November 10, 2015, 12:28:24 AM
he has his own cult/church hahah

the church of all worlds

This church, that was found by Oberon Zell-Ravenheart based on Robert A. Heinlein’s fiction novel, includes aspects of science fiction and elements from Greek Mythology with “stranger in a strange land” as its jargon. The only mission of this church is to reawakening Gaia, a primordial Earth-goddess in ancient Greek religion that is believed as the great mother of all, by applying the system held by neo-paganism.

You're a much better producer than Scott with the way you're hyping this show! You're getting me interested. :( I hate you!

henge0stone

Quote from: trostol on November 10, 2015, 12:28:31 AM
i gotta turn this off..this is not demons..this is this guys faith and he is lecturing us about it

Yeah, he isn't talking about demons or exorcism at all... It's cool that you have faith and all but I don't wanna hear about it all night.

I bet the Very Proud and Undefeated Atheist just wet his pants trying to call

norland2424

Quote from: trostol on November 10, 2015, 12:28:31 AM

you devil worshiping quitter  >:(

Ciardelo

Zzzzillion

Quote from: norland2424 on November 10, 2015, 12:14:21 AM
that he is no longer in contact with RCH and that he doesn't control if hoagland keeps his show or not.

Thanks ... missed that ... where was it?

Please join me in raising funds to fix Godzilla's eye.

Gofundme_myalligatoreyesurgery15484654

ziznak

lol poor godzilla... So i was on the phone and now Arts opening up the lines!!   smh

Zzzzillion

Quote from: henge0stone on November 10, 2015, 12:29:57 AM
Yeah, he isn't talking about demons or exorcism at all... It's cool that you have faith and all but I don't wanna hear about it all night.

Second that.

Might have to find something else to kill time. Maybe some old MST3K.

norland2424

Quote from: Darth Sandra on November 10, 2015, 12:29:41 AM
You're a much better producer than Scott with the way you're hyping this show! You're getting me interested. :( I hate you!

hahah you know that the guest has to be hoagland level of crazy, if im wrong i grant you shays immortal soul  ;D