• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151106 - Open Lines - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by AppealPlay, November 06, 2015, 10:59:28 PM

ShayP

Quote from: Darth Sandra on November 06, 2015, 11:35:24 PM
Yes but for other reasons

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on November 06, 2015, 11:34:54 PM
Yes, but for many other reasons.

Himmm...I do lack a filter at times.  Time for some introspection.

Saltheart

Quote from: ShayP on November 06, 2015, 11:34:31 PM
I don't drink cola.  Well...rarely. Am I weird?
Actually, I haven't had a soda in over 8 years. Haven't watched any TV in that same amount of time.

FLLFlash

Quote from: ShayP on November 06, 2015, 11:27:23 PM
He forgets to lock it.  Sometimes I just creep into his bedroom just to watch him sleep.

Ew.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Saltheart on November 06, 2015, 11:35:46 PM
Long way from me my friend. I'm in 75571, 1 mile from Boggy creek and 10 miles from the Sulphur river where the Jefferson crew hunt bigfoot.
Serious.
But it has to be bottles, peanuts do not work in a can. Try it once, and you will be hooked, and it is very filling, had it for lunch many times when I was poor.
I cross Boggy Creek on I45. I head west at Centerville to get to my property. Used to run a hunting lease in Votaw and Romayer though if you know where those are.

Weirdoradio

Every time I hear this Conspira-Sea Cruise ship ad where the announcer says "heroic whistle blowers", I always picture that scene from that 8th season episode of Always Sunny In Philadelphia where Frank calls Mark Fuhrman a "hero cop".

Get yer groove on with the Conspiracy Cruise!

AppealPlay

Quote from: ShayP on November 06, 2015, 11:37:13 PM
Himmm...I do lack a filter at times.  Time for some introspection.

No one said being weird is a bad thing. ;)

ShayP

Quote from: Saltheart on November 06, 2015, 11:37:47 PM
Actually, I haven't had a soda in over 8 years. Haven't watched any TV in that same amount of time.

That's impressive. 

Question: Does this come packaged discreetly, or is Squatty Potty written all over the outside of the box?: (I usually have my packages delivered to my work)

Answer: I just got mine. The return address does say 'Squatty Potty'. It was delivered to my home, but the UPS man knows where I live. May time heal my emotional trama.
By Walters474 on December 12, 2014

AppealPlay

Quote from: Darth Sandra on November 06, 2015, 11:39:58 PM
Question: Does this come packaged discreetly, or is Squatty Potty written all over the outside of the box?: (I usually have my packages delivered to my work)

Answer: I just got mine. The return address does say 'Squatty Potty'. It was delivered to my home, but the UPS man knows where I live. May time heal my emotional trama.
By Walters474 on December 12, 2014

The search for pleasurable shits is one of humanity's true struggles.

Quote from: WhiteCrow on November 06, 2015, 11:32:28 PM
Yep... Art gave me two shouts outs on his show for my posts on the Bella-Haven thread.. Art reads Bell Gab, he is one of us!

My wife wasn't impressed with Art's shout outs :)
Mrs Crow doesn't like Art ?  :o

Weirdoradio

YES

ART MOCKING GEORGE NOORY

ONE OF MY FAV THINGS ON EARTH.

Ugh, this guy is one of Noory's regular callers who used to praise him every night.