• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Hello from the UK

Started by Puxley, November 03, 2015, 10:28:37 AM

Puxley

It's great that Art is back, I used to listen to him way back on dial-up in 95, and we're all the richer for his return...on the "richer" theme...would be great for Art to somehow achieve getting "Richard D Hall" from our side of the ocean on as a guest...he's a great researcher and has a unique take on ufological subjects.

Some of you may have seen this (I doubt it), but it's quite shocking...an insite into his work:

UFOs AND NATO The Human Mutilation Cover
prt1:
https://youtu.be/fsBIkhwCNVA
prt2:
https://youtu.be/yR6EEPqzPeQ
prt3:
https://youtu.be/__43LeIF7QI
prt4:
https://youtu.be/j_H_WeTIFMg
prt5:
https://youtu.be/G0o1viexW0Q
prt6:
https://youtu.be/-vKNZyXjwCs

anyway, take care all.

paladin1991

Great.  We've got the Yorkshire Pud.  We've got Sredni.  And now we got this. 

Well, shit.  Or is it shite, for you island folk?  Fucking welcome aboard. 

Post often.  MV needs the money.  Be sure to PM MV about your official naming ceremony.  That is in the hidden threads that are viewable to members in good standing.   

Puxley

Fucking cheers Paladin...shit, shite...translates here, but reckon we have dirtier vocabulary...glad to be aboard sir.
:0)

paladin1991

Quote from: Puxley on November 03, 2015, 10:47:42 AM
Fucking cheers Paladin...shit, shite...translates here, but reckon we have dirtier vocabulary...glad to be aboard sir.
:0)

You brought girls.  Well, shit, shite bro!  Stick  around.  Those other 'English....men' brought only their nancy asses.

Puxley

beer ran out my nostrils when I read that...you owe me a pint (none of that US pisswater mind...lol).

BobGrau

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 03, 2015, 10:43:49 AM
Great.  We've got the Yorkshire Pud.  We've got Sredni.  And now we got this. 

Well, shit.  Or is it shite, for you island folk?  Fucking welcome aboard. 

Post often.  MV needs the money.  Be sure to PM MV about your official naming ceremony.  That is in the hidden threads that are viewable to members in good standing.

??? Aw hey wait what about-

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 03, 2015, 10:55:16 AM
You brought girls.  Well, shit, shite bro!  Stick  around.  Those other 'English....men' brought only their nancy asses.

Ah, I see. Never mind.

Hi from Scotland, Puxley.

SredniVashtar

A few things tend to crop up in the posts of these filthy colonials. Take a drink every time one of the following crops up:

1) Bad teeth

2) Gay accents

3) "We saved your bitch asses in the war"

4) "We cut you pricks loose back in the 18th Century, and you're still sore about it, aintcha?"

5) Some other cliched bullshit. I forget which, but Paladin is the master (or should that be 'mistress'?) of the whole lot.

We console ourselves with the thought the we are born British by the Grace of God, and that this 'gay' accent is solid fucking gold when it comes to its moistening qualities with American women.

Puxley

hear that mate...LMFAO...(I like paladin...made me laugh) but ...RICHARD D HALL please Art......

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 03, 2015, 11:34:40 AM
A few things tend to crop up in the posts of these filthy colonials. Take a drink every time one of the following crops up:

1) Bad teeth

2) Gay accents

4) "We cut you pricks loose back in the 18th Century, and you're still sore about it, aintcha?"

5) Some other cliched bullshit. I forget which, but Paladin is the master (or should that be 'mistress'?) of the whole lot.

We console ourselves with the thought the we are born British by the Grace of God, and that this 'gay' accent is solid fucking gold when it comes to its moistening qualities with American women.

Ah, but don't forget the panty dropping accents. You lot don't have to try very hard to pull the birds over here.

ItsOver

1) Bad teeth

2) Gay accents

6) I know you want to have MV's love child but don't you any forums over there worth polluting?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on November 03, 2015, 11:45:06 AM
Ah, but don't forget the panty dropping accents. You lot don't have to try very hard to pull the birds over here.

Certainly not in your case, you dirty whore!

chefist

1) Bad teeth

2) Gay accents

FIFY

SredniVashtar

Quote from: chefist on November 03, 2015, 11:59:20 AM
FIFY

Yes, I am glad you brought that up. Enough of the naked pics, darling. I'm flattered an' all, but...

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 03, 2015, 11:58:27 AM
Certainly not in your case, you dirty whore!

Flattery will get you no where with me.

chefist

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 03, 2015, 12:01:07 PM
Yes, I am glad you brought that up. Enough of the naked pics, darling. I'm flattered an' all, but...

Hater...

Puxley

...WTF...lol...Richard D Hall...anyone?....crickets!
;D

weeberwubber

Pretty sure the pic above your post represents a pretty wide Dick Hall.

Did a Brit just malign American teeth? Is this opposite day?

chefist

Quote from: Puxley on November 03, 2015, 12:27:23 PM
;D

Welcome to BellGab, sir!

weeberwubber

OIC you're saying we say you have bad teeth a lot. Ahhh well, take a drink?

Yorkshire pud

1) Bad teeth

2) Gay accents

Yeah, there is that. And it drives the Yank blokes mad. Shame eh? Oh well.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Puxley on November 03, 2015, 12:27:23 PM
;D
Did someone in a skirt say something?

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 03, 2015, 12:37:05 PM
Did someone in a skirt say something?

He's not Scottish. No offense, Bob. Scot accents are also hot if anyone could understand anything you lot say.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: weeberwubber on November 03, 2015, 12:32:40 PM
OIC you're saying we say you have bad teeth a lot. Ahhh well, take a drink?

By the way, you bastards have got some nerve going on about our bad teeth. Wander around the redneckier parts of the US (which is most of it) and you have wandered on to the set of 'Deliverance'.

chefist

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 03, 2015, 12:46:59 PM
By the way, you bastards have got some nerve going on about our bad teeth. Wander around the redneckier parts of the US (which is most of it) and you have wandered on to the set of 'Deliverance'.

This guy could be in jolly old England right now! Only speaking German or Russian...or he is here is the US, saving you Brits from more public welfare...ok, did I touch on most of your cliches?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 03, 2015, 12:46:59 PM

Any excuse...

https://youtu.be/myhnAZFR1po

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 03, 2015, 12:34:14 PM
Yeah, there is that. And it drives the Yank blokes mad. Shame eh? Oh well.

In your dreams, Mary.  Reported for being delusional.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on November 03, 2015, 01:00:33 PM
In your dreams, Mary.  Reported for being delusional.

Really? I have to field you early morning (why you don't GET time zones? God knows!!!) phone calls from you are all these years to remind you that all your boyfriends don't have to speak like a hill Billy.  It soothes your ears doesn't?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on November 03, 2015, 01:00:33 PM
In your dreams, Mary. Reported for being delusional.

You haven't seen my inbox recently, sir! And not all of them came from you.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on November 03, 2015, 12:52:08 PM
This guy could be in jolly old England right now! Only speaking German or Russian...or he is here is the US, saving you Brits from more public welfare...ok, did I touch on most of your cliches?

Our clichés are sacrosanct: not for your delicate colonial eyes.