• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151027 - Tish Owen - Curses - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, October 27, 2015, 04:35:03 PM

trostol

Quote from: TigerLily on October 28, 2015, 12:11:51 AM
Hello all my peeps. Logan, yes this is definitely my Nightsisters photo, thanks to Darth trostal's history lesson. 
I took some time to read the last few pages while I listened. The pagan witch sounds pretty good the little I've heard. The thread seems especially nasty tonight though

eh ..i am not sold on this woman quite honestly..she sounds more new age then anything

coaster

Quote from: chefist on October 28, 2015, 12:16:07 AM
Now your just messing with me... Still half asleep... I was getting kidnapped by aliens on the way to Walmart in a dream...must have been her accent my subconscious was reacting to...
That dream is far more interesting than the show. Go back to sleep.

zmbabwe

People here don't know what drunk people sound like.

Barfly

I would rather listen to Evelyn Paglini, she is one of my fav nut witches

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: Barfly on October 28, 2015, 12:20:21 AM
I would rather listen to Evelyn Paglini, she is one of my fav nut witches
She was the best. But this one's a friggin tard.

harryheck

i just messaged "through the wormhole" to ask if there's a spell to quit smoking, and why she didn't use "magic" to fix her mole.

henge0stone

I think everyone's overreacting. She's not any worse than other witchcraft guests. Paglini spoke better but all she did was sell fuckin candles. Witchcraft just isn't that interesting. Art's looking for another Satanist like Patsy he just won't admit it  ;)

ShayP

Quote from: OdawgHI on October 28, 2015, 12:21:05 AM
I hope that is 5 Bigfoot barley wines. (Something like 14 percent ABV)

Nah...I'm a pro.  5 just gets the edge off.  ;)

coaster

Quote from: zmbabwe on October 28, 2015, 12:19:48 AM
What do drunk people sound like?

ShayP

Art

Quote from: Spinner on October 27, 2015, 11:45:50 PMIndeed, if you didn't read the comments posted here, I'm sure that you would be enjoying the show, and your evening spent listening to Art. But, some people here seem to enjoy bashing anything and anyone, and fill the thread with negativity every night. Frankly, I'm tired of it.

I'm just going to listen to the show and enjoy it.

They just don't enjoy WeiRDoes like we do.

Quote from: zmbabwe on October 28, 2015, 12:19:48 AM
Are you drunk ?  :o
Bwa ha ha ha ha.  ;)     :)

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: henge0stone on October 28, 2015, 12:22:28 AM
I think everyone's overreacting. She's not any worse than other witchcraft guests. Paglini spoke better but all she did was sell fuckin candles. Witchcraft just isn't that interesting. Art's looking for another Satanist like Patsy he just won't admit it  ;)
But Paglini ya had to do some REAL magic to nail her. This one all ya gotta do is buy her a drink and hide her car keys. Penicillin is cheap. Good thing.

trostol

Quote from: Darth Sandra on October 28, 2015, 12:23:11 AM
Oh she sells candles. Big surprise  ::)

she owns a shop lol was stated in her lil bio..she just is a bit too new agey for my tastes

ShayP

Ya know...okay...ya know.  Ya know...okay...ya know.. Ya know...okay...ya know.. Ya know...okay...ya know.. Ya know...okay...ya know..