• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Podcast Not Included

Started by jazmunda, October 26, 2015, 07:09:49 AM

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 07, 2016, 11:34:25 AM
I was really hoping BellBoy would have shown up before you started groveling at their feet.

Bellboy is one of ours. He's not a Brit. He just lives there.

jjsmooth

FoodIreland.com will ship you some Irish pudding. Their Donnelly brand is pretty delicious; not quite Clonakilty good, but it does the trick. Sear some scallops and put them on black pudding that has been slightly crisped up in butter. You're welcome.

albrecht

Thanks Inglorious and jjsmooth!
The internet; why didn't I think of that as a solution for finding blood-based sausages?  :o

eddie dean

I like how this thread has turned into a discussion about blood sausage. 

Quote from: eddie dean on January 09, 2016, 09:16:25 AM
I like how this thread has turned into a discussion about blood sausage.

Yeah, I'll bet you like it, you dirty boy!  :D

chefist

The Art Bell thread turned into everyone's favorite musical hits...I like how this has evolved...

whoozit

Quote from: chefist on January 09, 2016, 09:36:08 AM
The Art Bell thread turned into everyone's favorite musical hits...I like how this has evolved...
Something had to be done.

chefist

Quote from: whoozit on January 09, 2016, 09:41:54 AM
Something had to be done.

True...I mean Art's gone and that horse has not only been beaten to death but has decayed, dried up and blown away...PNI and the Bell Philes have done the same...why not music and food?  :D

eddie dean

I appreciate everyone who listened to PNI and everyone who supported us.
Yeah, it was a short run, but it was a lot of fun & I'm glad we at least gave it a shot.
I think the last episode ("a creampie too far") was one of our best. It's better to go out with a bang, so to speak ;)
I carry no hard feelings towards the hosts, or towards this forum or MV.  I dont know where this meme got started, but it's not representative of my feelings.
I'm at a point in my life where a significant amount of my time, energy and focus is needed elsewhere.  It would have been impossible for me to continue hosting PNI with any regularity. (It important to be regular don't-ya-know ;)  ) 

I will continue doing the NFL podcast until the playoffs are complete.  Info about our January schedule will be posted here later today:
http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,8423.msg670990.html#new

Podcasting has been a fun challenge for me in the last 2+ years, but there are priorities in life that must take precedence over a hobby.

Catch you guys later

whoozit

Quote from: chefist on January 09, 2016, 09:44:07 AM
True...I mean Art's gone and that horse has not only been beaten to death but has decayed, dried up and blown away...PNI and the Bell Philes have done the same...why not music and food?  :D
Preferable to assholes repeating themselves incessantly and calling it criticism.

whoozit

Here is a picture of the turkey soup I am making.  Hopefully a new version of PNI or the Bell Philes will spring from the ashes when this dumpster fire burns out.   :D

chefist

Quote from: whoozit on January 09, 2016, 09:56:24 AM
Here is a picture of the turkey soup I am making.  Hopefully a new version of PNI or the Bell Philes will spring from the ashes when this dumpster fire burns out.   :D

one never knows...but for now, I'll take a bowl of that soup! LOL  We can turn this into BellaHaven II!  ;D

chefist

Quote from: eddie dean on January 09, 2016, 09:48:54 AM
I appreciate everyone who listened to PNI and everyone who supported us.
Yeah, it was a short run, but it was a lot of fun & I'm glad we at least gave it a shot.
I think the last episode ("a creampie too far") was one of our best. It's better to go out with a bang, so to speak ;)
I carry no hard feelings towards the hosts, or towards this forum or MV.  I dont know where this meme got started, but it's not representative of my feelings.
I'm at a point in my life where a significant amount of my time, energy and focus is needed elsewhere.  It would have been impossible for me to continue hosting PNI with any regularity. (It important to be regular don't-ya-know ;)  ) 

I will continue doing the NFL podcast until the playoffs are complete.  Info about our January schedule will be posted here later today:
http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,8423.msg670990.html#new

Podcasting has been a fun challenge for me in the last 2+ years, but there are priorities in life that must take precedence over a hobby.

Catch you guys later

All the best and good luck!

whoozit

Quote from: chefist on January 09, 2016, 10:04:48 AM
one never knows...but for now, I'll take a bowl of that soup! LOL  We can turn this into BellaHaven II!  ;D
I find the one sufficient.   ;)

eddie dean

Quote from: chefist on January 09, 2016, 10:04:48 AM

We will need bacon

Quote from: chefist on January 09, 2016, 10:06:04 AM

All the best and good luck!

Thanks man. I'll still post on BG from time to time when the mood strikes.

jazmunda

Holy shit. I go away for a few weeks and the whole house burns down.

If the two gay British guys need a straight guy to balance them out tell em to call my agent.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: jazmunda on January 11, 2016, 01:04:06 AM

If the two gay British guys need a straight guy to balance them out tell em to call my agent.

My ears support this. Welcome back Jazmunda.

Yorkshire pud

Why, are you acquainted with any straight Aussies?

Just askin

Juan

We thought you quit.

jazmunda

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 11, 2016, 06:10:07 AM

Why, are you acquainted with any straight Aussies?

Just askin

Not really. You've seen us play cricket.

SredniVashtar

You have a straight agent? That's very broad-minded of you considering your, ahem, proclivities.

Your popping up again like a cork just further confirms my idea for the renaming of this forum - The Hotel California.

centaurie

Will be missing you PNI. This show made my trips to and from work more pleasant, especially when I was tired of everything else.

What don't people expect Australians to take long vacations over the Holidays? They have some of the best employment terms I've ever seen if you can become a 'permanent' employee. One of the things I miss about living over there.

SredniVashtar, I generally reserve Hotel California for Facebook. Anger, drama, leave, come back.... sometimes 2 days later.