• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Podcast Not Included

Started by jazmunda, October 26, 2015, 07:09:49 AM

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Northern Nights on December 01, 2015, 08:15:34 AM
Agreed, it was a fun listen. Btw I heard your call to the Rollye James show the other night. It was the first time I've heard her show, it was the "worst songs countdown" Thankgiving special, what a blast! Maybe you can try some similar music trivia stuff like that on PNI.
Rollye is just all kinds of awesome. Truly a really good person on an off the air. Thanks for the suggestion. Oh and  Earth Alien thank you as well.  :D

Tor browser is pretty good and its the equivalent of going to court with an excellent private law firm. The government can still beat you in court, but your chances of winning are much better than with the public defender.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on December 01, 2015, 11:02:49 AM
Tor browser is pretty good and its the equivalent of going to court with an excellent private law firm. The government can still beat you in court, but your chances of winning are much better than with the public defender.
Thanks for the tip. I love your avatar! hahahahahaha.

Quote from: ponyboysunset on December 01, 2015, 11:03:34 AM
Thanks for the tip. I love your avatar! hahahahahaha.

Thanks, it's a ziznak creation.

nbirnes

Quote from: wr250 on December 01, 2015, 08:50:32 AM
chat text:

Thanks for this, wr250. I am a big fan of chat, and I also agree with brig that it can be distracting. But then, there are nights like last night when I logged in and settled down with some nice hot toddies to listen ... when I was called away by silly show prep.

It's really fun to have the chat when you're listening to the rebroadcast. You can watch the trolls roll in, do their thing, and see if or when they get kicked out.

I am really interested in learning how to moderate and even how to save the whole chat in one command.

Ms. C

Quote from: nbirnes on December 01, 2015, 01:08:40 PM
Thanks for this, wr250. I am a big fan of chat, and I also agree with brig that it can be distracting. But then, there are nights like last night when I logged in and settled down with some nice hot toddies to listen ... when I was called away by silly show prep.

It's really fun to have the chat when you're listening to the rebroadcast. You can watch the trolls roll in, do their thing, and see if or when they get kicked out.

I am really interested in learning how to moderate and even how to save the whole chat in one command.

I did a bit of research Nancy ... try this link:
An IRC Tutorial: Introduction and Basics . Introduction to IRC,  Quick Start,  Basic IRC Commands

http://www.irchelp.org/irchelp/irctutorial.html

On a PC, you can save the entire chat with the Control-A (not sure about MAC)
As far as being a 'mod' -- once you learn a bit of the commands and what you can or would like to do, you just need to have someone set you up with that set of  permissions (unless you are the 'owner'/super-administrator of the site, then you are the Goddess with all Power)

bateman

Quote from: jazmunda on November 30, 2015, 10:16:29 PM
We also need a podcast called The Bateman Philes.

Would that just be you and popple giggling for an hour?

popple

Master(piece) Bateman Theatre  8)

jazmunda

Quote from: bateman on December 01, 2015, 03:31:21 PM
Would that just be you and popple giggling for an hour?

Yes. I like this idea very much.

Do we have permission to make a Soundboard of you engaging in relations with Noory whilst Falkie creepily watches on closed circuit television in the next room?

eddie dean

Quote from: bateman on November 30, 2015, 08:43:21 PM
"Word of the Day" is my new favorite segment.

Hehe :)

New episodes are in production!

jazmunda

Quote from: eddie dean on December 01, 2015, 04:24:34 PM
Hehe :)

New episodes are in production!

This makes me happy. Christmas is coming early this year folks.

bateman

Quote from: jazmunda on December 01, 2015, 04:11:46 PM
Yes. I like this idea very much.

Do we have permission to make a Soundboard of you engaging in relations with Noory whilst Falkie creepily watches on closed circuit television in the next room?

I think that reckuf fellow would love it, but NO SIR YOU DO NOT.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: bateman on December 01, 2015, 06:04:57 PM
How about a Marianne soundboard?

centaurie

You guys are funny. Almost too funny for the commute! I almost had to pull over listening to the "This Bucking Podcast" episode.

centaurie

I may have to leave the office.... just got to the last ten minutes.

Quote from: bateman on December 01, 2015, 06:04:57 PM

You know me so well, Steve.  :-*

ponyboysunset

Quote from: centaurie on December 02, 2015, 02:00:09 PM
I may have to leave the office.... just got to the last ten minutes.
We are 14 years old at best! And I loved that episode. I was rolling at the end could not stop laughing. "bucking horse" over and over and over.

BellBoy

Quote from: ponyboysunset on December 02, 2015, 02:44:17 PM
We are 14 years old at best! And I loved that episode. I was rolling at the end could not stop laughing. "bucking horse" over and over and over.

ziznak

whats the dern status on RSS for this badboy? not finding you guys... :(

b_dubb

Ladies, gents, others .... Due to Real Life there will not be a *Podcast Not Included tonight. Please accept our apologies and take this opportunity to listen to one of our old shows from our Past Shows archives at http://www.podcastnotincluded.com

Buh bye

Ciardelo

Quote from: b_dubb on December 07, 2015, 11:38:35 AM
Ladies, gents, others .... Due to Real Life there will not be a *Podcast Not Included tonight. Please accept our apologies and take this opportunity to listen to one of our old shows from our Past Shows archives at http://www.podcastnotincluded.com

Buh bye
Can't chefist just post the show notes? Then we could do our own show right here in our own funny voices.

b_dubb

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 07, 2015, 11:43:36 AM
Can't chefist just post the show notes? Then we could do our own show right here in our own funny voices.
Why not? This sounds like a delightful idea that will surely lead to butthurt.

starrmtn001

Quote from: b_dubb on December 07, 2015, 11:38:35 AM

Buh bye
:o :( :'(

BellBoy

Quote from: b_dubb on December 07, 2015, 11:45:04 AM
Why not? This sounds like a delightful idea that will surely lead to butthurt.

Nonsense. With the exception of the Art Bell thread, BellGab has been declared (and certified) 95.7% Butthurt Free.

BellGab, all of the Smack Talk without all that Butthurt! â,,¢

ponyboysunset

We are doing a show tonight people! 8PM EST on The Deep Talk Radio network.

For chat and to listen:

www.deeptalkradio.com

Call us: 520-445-3050

And you guessed it we will be talking Art Bell!

ponyboysunset

Quote from: b_dubb on December 14, 2015, 01:01:45 PM
Who?
We can try and blame Jazmunda for the demise of MITD but I actually think it isn't his fault this time. The fun starts at 8PM EST 5 PM PT and I have no idea the rest of the times.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ponyboysunset on December 14, 2015, 01:19:26 PM
We can try and blame Jazmunda for the demise of MITD but I actually think it isn't his fault this time. The fun starts at 8PM EST 5 PM PT and I have no idea the rest of the times.

Much too late for me