• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Podcast Not Included

Started by jazmunda, October 26, 2015, 07:09:49 AM

Ciardelo

Quote from: ponyboysunset on November 09, 2015, 10:36:23 AM
This is all so typical bellgab. Heaven forbid anyone have an opinion that is not fashionable with the group. LMAO. Am I going to recant my opinion, no.  :P You all take this shit way too seriously.
What you need is a nice cup of coffee.  :D

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Ciardelo on November 09, 2015, 10:42:57 AM
What you need is a nice cup of coffee.  :D
Hahahahaha. Full of drugs because that is the only thing that explains any of that thread now. Sunshine, lollipops, rainbows......well you get it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gM-Vn_IZHx8

I seem to have ruffled some feathers. Good.  ;D

Ms. C

Quote from: ponyboysunset on November 09, 2015, 10:45:30 AM
Hahahahaha. Full of drugs because that is the only thing that explains any of that thread now. Sunshine, lollipops, rainbows......well you get it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gM-Vn_IZHx8

I seem to have ruffled some feathers. Good.  ;D

Here's some interesting facts on Lesley Gore

Lesley Sue Goldstein (May 2, 1946 â€" February 16, 2015) better known as Lesley Gore, was an American singer, songwriter, actress, and activist. At the age of 16, in 1963, she recorded the pop hit "It's My Party", and followed it up with other hits including "Judy's Turn to Cry", "You Don't Own Me", and "Sunshine, Lollipops and Rainbows"

Gore also worked as an actress and composed songs with her brother Michael Gore for the 1980 film Fame, for which she was nominated for an Academy Award.  She hosted an LGBT-oriented public television show, In the Life, on American TV in the 2000s, and was active until 2014.
Beginning in 2004, Gore hosted the PBS television series In the Life, which focused on LGBT issues.  In a 2005 interview with After Ellen, she stated she was a lesbian and had been in a relationship with luxury jewelry designer Lois Sasson since 1982. At the time of her death, the couple had been together for 33 years. Gore died of lung cancer on February 16, 2015, at the NYU Langone Medical Center in Manhattan, New York City; she was 68 years old.  Her New York Times obituary described her as a teenage and feminist anthemist.

GravitySucks

This is all so typical bellgab. Heaven forbid anyone have an opinion that is not fashionable with the group. LMAO. Am I going to recant my opinion, no.  :P You all take this shit way too seriously.
As a double minority, you are entitled to two opinions.

Carry on.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Ms. C on November 09, 2015, 11:00:24 AM
Here's some interesting facts on Lesley Gore

Lesley Sue Goldstein (May 2, 1946 â€" February 16, 2015) better known as Lesley Gore, was an American singer, songwriter, actress, and activist. At the age of 16, in 1963, she recorded the pop hit "It's My Party", and followed it up with other hits including "Judy's Turn to Cry", "You Don't Own Me", and "Sunshine, Lollipops and Rainbows"

Gore also worked as an actress and composed songs with her brother Michael Gore for the 1980 film Fame, for which she was nominated for an Academy Award.  She hosted an LGBT-oriented public television show, In the Life, on American TV in the 2000s, and was active until 2014.
Beginning in 2004, Gore hosted the PBS television series In the Life, which focused on LGBT issues.  In a 2005 interview with After Ellen, she stated she was a lesbian and had been in a relationship with luxury jewelry designer Lois Sasson since 1982. At the time of her death, the couple had been together for 33 years. Gore died of lung cancer on February 16, 2015, at the NYU Langone Medical Center in Manhattan, New York City; she was 68 years old.  Her New York Times obituary described her as a teenage and feminist anthemist.
Still hate her music. LOL.
And clearly people think I am dead serious. I was just kidding around. Like I said before, people take the forum way too seriously. It's all in good fun, at least on my end.
And if you can't laugh at yourself and take criticism your life is going to be very hard. I remind myself daily not to take any of this seriously, none of us are getting out of here alive.  ;D

nbirnes

I think, Ms. PonyBoy, that we want you to come and play with us. We lure you in, see, with goodies and treats, and then we hatch plans for world domination. It's really very simple.

If you would just relax your uptight worries about Stepford ladies and gents, you'll see that it's all for the good. Join us. We don't bite. We chew, thoroughly.

In all seriousness, however -- I really think the Bella-Haven thread is the only place you won't get your head handed to you for any topic you might want to float. Try it and see.

Besides, you always bring the 🌸Bella🌸 to any podcast you do!

wr250

Quote from: ponyboysunset on November 09, 2015, 11:05:32 AM
Still hate her music. LOL.
but we liked her as pussycat (catwomans minion) on the original batman series.
And clearly people think I am dead serious. I was just kidding around. Like I said before, people take the forum way too seriously. It's all in good fun, at least on my end.
And if you can't laugh at yourself and take criticism your life is going to be very hard. I remind myself daily not to take any of this seriously, none of us are getting out of here alive.  ;D
wait ,wut? bellgab is supposed to bring the funny?
i thought it was for people to hate on george noory, hate, then love, then hate again on RCH. and additionally have a vaguely loveable  relationship with art bell.
with some other stuff tossed in for good measure (falkie, assorted podcasts etc).

ponyboysunset

Quote from: nbirnes on November 09, 2015, 01:15:44 PM
I think, Ms. PonyBoy, that we want you to come and play with us. We lure you in, see, with goodies and treats, and then we hatch plans for world domination. It's really very simple.

If you would just relax your uptight worries about Stepford ladies and gents, you'll see that it's all for the good. Join us. We don't bite. We chew, thoroughly.

In all seriousness, however -- I really think the Bella-Haven thread is the only place you won't get your head handed to you for any topic you might want to float. Try it and see.

Besides, you always bring the 🌸Bella🌸 to any podcast you do!

You see I know what you older ladies are up to, you lure me in with your cookies....I've said too much already.  ;D

ponyboysunset

Quote from: wr250 on November 09, 2015, 01:18:28 PM
but we liked her as pussycat (catwomans minion) on the original batman series. wait ,wut? bellgab is supposed to bring the funny?
i thought it was for people to hate on george noory, hate, then love, then hate again on RCH. and additionally have a vaguely loveable  relationship with art bell.
with some other stuff tossed in for good measure (falkie, assorted podcasts etc).
We are all on the same team, vaguely lovable weirdos

This is all so typical bellgab. Heaven forbid anyone have an opinion that is not fashionable with the group. LMAO...

Like some of us with Nancy's style on her show? 

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Paper*Boy on November 09, 2015, 02:30:27 PM
Like some of us with Nancy's style on her show?
I accept being called out. It's true, I did that. But what all of you fail to realize is that this whole thing was a ruse. I White Crow'd my own thread. And it worked beautifully. Thanks Mr. Crow.

I also contributed to turning the Future Theater thread into a bisexual meet up. You're welcome.

Quote from: ponyboysunset on November 09, 2015, 02:33:42 PM
I accept being called out. It's true, I did that. But what all of you fail to realize is that this whole thing was a ruse. I White Crow'd my own thread. And it worked beautifully. Thanks Mr. Crow.

Can I get a cup of coffee and a muffin with that?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Paper*Boy on November 09, 2015, 02:36:23 PM
Absolutely Mr. Boy? That sounds bad, how about Mr. Paper? I got nothing. I am out sourcing our muffins to the Bella Haven thread. They have a ton of them over there.  ;D

Quote from: Paper*Boy on November 09, 2015, 02:36:23 PM

I've got the muffin.

jazmunda

Just a reminder that the third episode of * Podcast Not Included will start an hour earlier tonight
@ 4pm PT / 7pm ET

Listen Live/Chat Here: http://www.podcast.solutions/listen/

Call:
520-445-3050

See you there.

Barfly

Quote from: jazmunda on November 09, 2015, 04:33:56 AM
The third episode of * Podcast Not Included will start an hour earlier this week to accommodate Jaz's busy schedule.
@ 4pm PT / 7pm ET

Call:
520-445-3050

See you there.
Everybody has to work around the Jazz schedule?
You must feel special ;D
luv ya Jazz
Maybe i should call in to give some manscaping tips

jazmunda

Quote from: Barfly on November 09, 2015, 04:09:32 PM
Everybody has to work around the Jazz schedule?
You must feel special ;D
luv ya Jazz
Maybe i should call in to give some manscaping tips

Yes. Kneel before Jaz.

If I was manly enough to grow thick lustrous body hair I would welcome such tips.

Please call in. Would be great to chat.

wr250

Quote from: jazmunda on November 09, 2015, 04:36:23 PM
Yes. Kneel before Jaz.

If I was manly enough to grow thick lustrous body hair I would welcome such tips.

Barfly

Quote from: jazmunda on November 09, 2015, 04:36:23 PM
Yes. Kneel before Jaz.

I do actually have some tips, hey chicks do makeup crap all the fucin time, its time for the penis to have its day.
Anybody have manscaping tips ? I sure do.
Also it makes Mr.Happy look bigger ;)

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Barfly on November 09, 2015, 04:46:14 PM
I do actually have some tips, hey chicks do makeup crap all the fucin time, its time for the penis to have its day.
Anybody have manscaping tips ? I sure do.
Also it makes Mr.Happy look bigger ;)
I look forward to hearing this. Should be fun!
And IB nice muffin and just heard you on Gabcast. Might be my new crush;)

Barfly

Quote from: ponyboysunset on November 09, 2015, 04:51:11 PM
I look forward to hearing this. Should be fun!
And IB nice muffin and just heard you on Gabcast. Might be my new crush;)
Loved ya on the Halloween show BTW, and i like the new TAT.
I'm covered with tats, none on the legs though, but i aint dead yet LOL

Barfly

Gotta make a quick run for beer, i may call in tonight..YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Barfly on November 09, 2015, 04:55:20 PM
Loved ya on the Halloween show BTW, and i like the new TAT.
I'm covered with tats, none on the legs though, but i aint dead yet LOL
Bad ass!

jazmunda

Quote from: Barfly on November 09, 2015, 05:24:18 PM
Gotta make a quick run for beer, i may call in tonight..YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Yesssss!

jazmunda

We are live in 25 mins ....

Call:
520-445-3050

Barfly

Leaving on the beer run now

Catsmile

Live Broadcast and chat. Today, Monday, Nov. 09, 2015, 7PM Eastern - 4PM Western!

Direct Stream LInk: https://ca.radioboss.fm:2199/tunein/podsol.pls

Call: 520-445-3050