• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Podcast Not Included

Started by jazmunda, October 26, 2015, 07:09:49 AM

Ciardelo

Quote from: eddie dean on November 02, 2015, 06:42:39 PM
On the link above, you should be able to select your player on the bottom of the page
The winamp link returns security certificate problems. VLC didn't want to proceed, but it allowed it temporarily.

Catsmile

Join us in chat LIVE NAO! 
Podcast Not Included

Here: http://www.podcast.solutions/listen/

starrmtn001

I lost sound so I did a restart.  Now the chat room won't load.  Sorry, but I can't get back in. :'(

Ok, it's working again.

ponyboysunset

Thanks all for bearing with us. This is a work in progress and we will be getting our audio straightened out. Can't thank you all enough for your support ;D

GravitySucks

Quote from: ponyboysunset on November 02, 2015, 08:52:15 PM
Thanks all for bearing with us. This is a work in progress and we will be getting our audio straightened out. Can't thank you all enough for your support ;D

I am pretty sure my problem with the ringing was on my end.  I had to start my ancient PC to be able to skype in, and in my hurry I think I double-clicked on skype a few too many times and had multiple copies of it running.

Sorry about that.

eddie dean

Quote from: Ciardelo on November 02, 2015, 07:02:22 PM
The winamp link returns security certificate problems. VLC didn't want to proceed, but it allowed it temporarily.

It would be advantageous to provide a  direct address to the stream so listeners can use their favorite streaming player to listen.
I'll see if I can get that worked out before the next show

Thanks for letting me know

ponyboysunset

For those who missed us you can find all of the juicy details @ www.podcastnotincluded.com

It’s a battle royale between the freakish flying foxes and the delicate yet imposing ceramic vaginas. In this episode the hosts discuss meteor imposed doom, radio host drama, PBS recent radio adventure and b_dubb has a senior moment during broadcast.  Then jazmunda finally shows up.  Release the flying foxes! Release the ceramic vaginas! (writing is done by bdubb)

http://podcastnotincluded.com/2015/11/03/flying-foxes-vs-ceramic-vaginas/

TigerLily

Sorry I missed it. These early evening (here) podcasts are sometimes tough for me. Non-virtual people demand my attention. The nerve! But I did download it. Thanks for the info. Besties

twiki

I really enjoyed the first two shows. The last one started off slow and then picked up with the ceramic vagina talk.

Is this show going to be weekly or sporadic like the GC?

effluenza

I was recommended this podcast by a poster on this site and I thought it was really funny. You guys have a really great chemistry. I will have to try and catch it live one of these days but I listen to most podcasts after the fact including Art's show.

cosmic hobo

Quote from: twiki on November 07, 2015, 03:21:40 PM
I really enjoyed the first two shows. The last one started off slow and then picked up with the ceramic vagina talk.

Is this show going to be weekly or sporadic like the GC?

Yeah I thought the beginning of the latest episode was a bit flat but jazz came in for the save with that hilarious plastic vagina museum story. Jazz should be a regular.

Ciardelo

Quote from: cosmic hobo on November 07, 2015, 04:04:45 PM
Yeah I thought the beginning of the latest episode was a bit flat but jazz came in for the save with that hilarious plastic vagina museum story. Jazz should be a regular.
PBS showed courage in posting her talk with Rolley. But the show was sagging when Jaz called in with all his vaginas to show us. Lightening in a Bottle.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Ciardelo on November 07, 2015, 04:13:05 PM
PBS showed courage in posting her talk with Rolley. But the show was sagging when Jaz called in with all his vaginas to show us. Lightening in a Bottle.

Both PNI and the GabCast are a hoot following along in the chat rooms.

Aussie Dave

Great! A new podcast to listen to. I need more funnies to get through a working weekend.

jazmunda

Quote from: cosmic hobo on November 07, 2015, 04:04:45 PM

I hope they'll have me as a regular.  :P

Also I'm TMing the band name Fake Plastic Vaginas.

henge0stone

Quote from: Ciardelo on November 07, 2015, 04:13:05 PM

Yeah, I don't know anything about podcasting but it seems like you guys should do a bit more show prep. The laid back feel is good but sometimes y'all run outta gas too soon.

wr250

Quote from: henge0stone on November 08, 2015, 07:49:16 AM
Yeah, I don't know anything about podcasting but it seems like you guys should do a bit more show prep. The laid back feel is good but sometimes y'all run outta gas too soon.
well they do more than noory does it seems ...

GravitySucks

Quote from: jazmunda on November 08, 2015, 02:39:16 AM

Wash your mouth out with soap.

Ms. C

Quote from: henge0stone on November 08, 2015, 07:49:16 AM

Just like the GabCast and other independent podcasts that aren't on any network and have to follow timing rules, I guess when the steam died down, it's time to close the show for the night. 

I personally don't see four hosts having the time or the inclination for finding extra times/hours to all get together and 'prep' for a free podcast they put together for spontaneous fun time for whomever chooses to listen;

and hey, anyone can call into the show and chat, rant or share whatever they want -- it'll pick up the energy ... As Jaz did with the ceramic vaginas last week.  😎

In all seriousness, I think you all do an outstanding job for a show that's only just begun and with multiple hosts!  It always amazes me when 4 peeps can be on at once and not talk over each other all the time.  Anyway, carry on and looking forward to tomorrow night's show.

Edit:  and Podcast Not Included show tomorrow will only be several hours before OSOM. .... Will there be speculation and prediction of the upcoming RCH complete meltdown or bets taken on RCH and OSOM end date??

Tarbaby

Quote from: jazmunda on November 08, 2015, 02:39:16 AM

jazz is one of my favorite podcasters. Smart, very funny and quick.
  And shout out to Eddie Dean!

Lilith

Quote from: Ms. C on November 08, 2015, 08:38:19 AM
Just like the GabCast and other independent podcasts that aren't on any network and have to follow timing rules, I guess when the steam died down, it's time to close the show for the night. 

I personally don't see four hosts having the time or the inclination for finding extra times/hours to all get together and 'prep' for a free podcast they put together for spontaneous fun time for whomever chooses to listen;

and hey, anyone can call into the show and chat, rant or share whatever they want -- it'll pick up the energy ... As Jaz did with the ceramic vaginas last week.  😎

In all seriousness, I think you all do an outstanding job for a show that's only just begun and with multiple hosts!  It always amazes me when 4 peeps can be on at once and not talk over each other all the time.  Anyway, carry on and looking forward to tomorrow night's show.

Edit:  and Podcast Not Included show tomorrow will only be several hours before OSOM. .... Will there be speculation and prediction of the upcoming RCH complete meltdown or bets taken on RCH and OSOM end date??

I agree with everything you said Ms. C
No doubt if it was done on the UFO ship channel and chat, it would have just as many bellgabbers attending, as do attend the GabCast!

EarthAlien007

Quote from: brig on November 08, 2015, 09:13:49 AM
I agree with everything you said Ms. C
No doubt if it was done on the UFO ship channel and chat, it would have just as many bellgabbers attending, as do attend the GabCast!

Why isn't it on the UFO Ship channel and chat?

Lilith

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on November 08, 2015, 09:20:09 AM
Why isn't it on the UFO Ship channel and chat?

Exactly my question too!  I have heard MV invite anyone who wants to use it, as long as MV or Eddie-Dean are available to run the controls.  I would love to try to learn to run the controls if MV would be willing to help me, so that I could be available to help with that too. I am sure there are many other bellgabbers who might like to try to learn as well.

Barfly

Quote from: brig on November 08, 2015, 09:26:07 AM
Exactly my question too!  I have heard MV invite anyone who wants to use it, as long as MV or Eddie-Dean are available to run the controls.  I would love to try to learn to run the controls if MV would be willing to help me, so that I could be available to help with that too. I am sure there are many other bellgabbers who might like to try to learn as well.
Its not that easy Brig, you need a mixer for the audio, and know how to use it

Lilith

Quote from: Barfly on November 08, 2015, 09:29:12 AM
Its not that easy Brig, you need a mixer for the audio, and know how to use it

I did hear MV talking about the mixer being expensive, 2 or 3 hundred dollars, but I thought he said he had found a free program you could download that you can use as a mixer for the audio.  No doubt I misunderstood.  I would be willing to try to save up for a mixer and take the chance on not being able to learn to use it at all, if MV would be willing to try to teach me.

ponyboysunset

Jaz is one of our permanent hosts. And clearly whoever asked about ufoship is way behind in the story. Lmao! That is self explanatory.

And the feedback was accurate. The show works best with the four of us. It is that chemistry. So thank you for sharing your critique. Without it we cannot learn and grow as a show.

henge0stone

Quote from: Ms. C on November 08, 2015, 08:38:19 AM

Yeah I'm not trying to be mean or anything it was just something I noticed, it happened on the Gabcast too so its not a jab at anyone. I'm sure when I start a podcast I'll have similar issues. For show prep though, maybe everyone could bring their own story to the table? That's how MV's train wreck show works but then again that might be a little forced.

Honestly if nothing changes the show will still be fine I just like to throw out ideas. Maybe you could get Leo to read the news and bet on how long till he quits and badmouths everyone.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: henge0stone on November 08, 2015, 01:19:11 PM
Yeah I'm not trying to be mean or anything it was just something I noticed, it happened on the Gabcast too so its not a jab at anyone. I'm sure when I start a podcast I'll have similar issues. For show prep though, maybe everyone could bring their own story to the table? That's how MV's train wreck show works but then again that might be a little forced.

Honestly if nothing changes the show will still be fine I just like to throw out ideas. Maybe you could get Leo to read the news and bet on how long till he quits and badmouths everyone.
We do that. It's not that, it's about chemistry and flow. We are very prepared. Just like you said some episodes are better than others. And anyone thinking every episode they do is just awesome every time is just insane.

As for having full time jobs. I take pride in doing the best I can with all things. How else would my book be any good if I phoned it in? This is no different. Good luck on your podcast. What is it going to be on?

PS none of you got Rollye James to say ceramic vaginas so I don't want to hear another word. LMAO!