• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Podcast Not Included

Started by jazmunda, October 26, 2015, 07:09:49 AM

GravitySucks

Quote from: gx2music on October 27, 2015, 02:49:31 PM
Doesn't play on iphone.  Google Drive is anal like that.

Got a direct MP3 link?
I got it to work on my iphone, but I had to hit the download button on the first error screen.

nbirnes

Quote from: WhiteCrow on October 27, 2015, 02:45:22 PM
And they call us old and slow... I too noticed all the extra sworn in Moderators on the chat last night too.. It was like they had the whole SWAT team out in full riot gear...
Ready to clear the field if any trouble makes appeared ;)

...Nancy B was a mod too ???
Did they hand out badges too?

Is that what that extra doohickey was for? I asked a few times, but alas ... no one else seemed to know or perhaps the chat was going so swimmingly there was no need to tell the clueless how to shape up.

Ms. C

Quote from: WhiteCrow on October 27, 2015, 02:45:22 PM
And they call us old and slow... I too noticed all the extra sworn in Moderators on the chat last night too.. It was like they had the whole SWAT team out in full riot gear...
Ready to clear the field if any trouble makes appeared ;)

...Nancy B was a mod too ???
Did they hand out badges too?
Hey, I'm old, perhaps not slow, but old and I didn't get to be a Moderator in the chat room ... Nor did I get any badge ... What's up with that????    >:(  8)  :-\  8)

eddie dean

thanks for the well wishes everybody we appreciate it!

8x10 autographed glossy pictures of the host will be available for purchase in the lobby.   :P

I think this mod thing needs to be addressed.

Wr250 gave each host, plus a couple others, mod powers in the chat, which is fine for the first night. It was our first attempt & I think it went rather well. Wr250 did a fine job and we are in his debt for helping with the chat. Considering the fact that he didn't even know about this until Monday morning. Bravo WR and thank yew!

Who was or wasn't granted mod powers in the chat wasn't discussed by the hosts.  It wasn't even considered by us as an issue we needed to address. In the bigger picture, it really doesn't matter because to my knowledge, no one was banned last night.

Adjustment will be made as we go along & we will probably designate maybe 2  chat room moderators for future shows & wield that power sparingly.
We don't want to ban people from the chat, but if you get out of line one more time, gone.! :)

Lilith

Quote from: eddie dean on October 27, 2015, 06:21:22 PM

We don't want to ban people from the chat, but if you get out of line one more time, gone.! :)

I'll try to behave better next time........I could FEEL the eyes glaring at the back of my head, and my feelings were hurt. :'(

wr250

Quote from: eddie dean on October 27, 2015, 06:21:22 PM
thanks for the well wishes everybody we appreciate it!

8x10 autographed glossy pictures of the host will be available for purchase in the lobby.   :P

I think this mod thing needs to be addressed.

Wr250 gave each host, plus a couple others, mod powers in the chat, which is fine for the first night. It was our first attempt & I think it went rather well. Wr250 did a fine job and we are in his debt for helping with the chat. Considering the fact that he didn't even know about this until Monday morning. Bravo WR and thank yew!

Who was or wasn't granted mod powers in the chat wasn't discussed by the hosts.  It wasn't even considered by us as an issue we needed to address. In the bigger picture, it really doesn't matter because to my knowledge, no one was banned last night.

Adjustment will be made as we go along & we will probably designate maybe 2  chat room moderators for future shows & wield that power sparingly.
i choose the moderators , via a bot. i made a mistake in ip addressing, resulting in others gaining moderator status when they should not have.  i apologize for this.
the show hosts will have mod status, unless they tell me otherwise.  i can remove myself from being a moderator if that is a problem.

eddie dean

Quote from: wr250 on October 27, 2015, 06:28:50 PM
i choose the moderators , via a bot. i made a mistake in ip addressing, resulting in others gaining moderator status when they should not have.  i apologize for this.
the show hosts will have mod status, unless they tell me otherwise.  i can remove myself from being a moderator if that is a problem.

It won't be a problem.
You carry no blame sir.  I didn't discuss this with you because  I didn't even think about that aspect.
This was pulled together at the last minute & I missed a few considerations along the way.
Didn't mean to throw you under the bus WR.  My apologies

Would an 8x10 glossy of Jazmunda help? ::)

eddie dean

Quote from: brig on October 27, 2015, 06:24:44 PM
I'll try to behave better next time........I could FEEL the eyes glaring at the back of my head, and my feelings were hurt. :'(

Everything is fine Brig. :)
No hurt feelings

wr250

Quote from: eddie dean on October 27, 2015, 06:58:10 PM
only if it is not a coq pic, and not jaz and a horse. i doubt such pictures exist though, as jaz loves his coq(s) and horses.

Lilith

Quote from: eddie dean on October 27, 2015, 06:58:10 PM

I would LOVE one .........that would make me feel MUCH better!   ;D

If possible, I would also like one of you eddie dean, WhiteCrow, MV, ShredmeBashedher, themudking, and another whom you might guess, who's name I am frightened to mention here.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 27, 2015, 03:05:25 PM
I thought it was just me she slutted around with. That two-timing bitch!

Dream on...you and MV should be so lucky, to get a chance... At the mear sight of brig, you'd both run away like little school boys, gasping for air.... cying out for your mommies

While I just spent a most 'engaging' deliciously crisp autumn afternoon with brig..... kisses and hugs until next time!

BobGrau

There was a talk radio guy called Art Bell. In the late eighties/early nineties he made a decision to change the format of his show. Decades later I'm enjoying watching the ripples* still flowing from that moment.

*Maybe "echoes" would have worked better, the theme being audio and all that, but the echoes are still rippling.

twiki

Great show you guys. Pony I'm so happy you found a home. Great hosting as per usual Eddie. Funny stuff.

You've got a returning customer here.

twiki

Are the bellas plus whitecrow trying to derail this podcast/thread? To what end?

Quote from: twiki on October 28, 2015, 04:32:35 PM
Are the bellas plus whitecrow trying to derail this podcast/thread? To what end?

We are like the Syria of podcasts.

nbirnes

No derails! We bring donuts from Frankie's and all the support you can imagine! Ponyboy is one of us, you know. So is Barfly, but he fights it.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: nbirnes on October 28, 2015, 04:47:34 PM
No derails! We bring donuts from Frankie's and all the support you can imagine! PonyGirl is one of us, you know. So is Barfly, but he fights it.
Nbirnes thank you so much!

Thanks for the love from twiki too!

I love doing radio so I am quite happy right now. Performing live is such a rush.

Barfly

I prefer gravy more than ketchup on my french fries, that's about all i have to say..
BTW, good show

Quote from: Barfly on October 28, 2015, 05:14:47 PM
I prefer gravy more than ketchup on my french fries, that's about all i have to say..
BTW, good show

I prefer mayo but nothing wrong with maxin' out the gravy.

Barfly

Quote from: MaxGravy on October 28, 2015, 05:21:18 PM
I prefer mayo but nothing wrong with maxin' out the gravy.
Mayo? Thats for those wacky French people, hell i have been known to dip my fries in horseradish.
Thats the way real men do it, although it does burn coming out the next day.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Barfly on October 28, 2015, 05:14:47 PM
BTW, good show
Thank you sir, I enjoyed doing the show a great deal. I prefer my fries lightly salted.  8) 8)

GravitySucks

Quote from: ponyboysunset on October 28, 2015, 05:57:23 PM
Thank you sir, I enjoyed doing the show a great deal. I prefer my fries lightly salted.  8) 8)
For some reason, I pictured you with lots of ketchup

eddie dean

Quote from: Barfly on October 28, 2015, 05:29:50 PM
Mayo? Thats for those wacky French people, hell i have been known to dip my fries in horseradish.
Thats the way real men do it, although it does burn coming out the next day.

The trick is to eat ice cream after the horseradish. 
Cools off the burn upon exit the next day. ;) ;D

eddie dean

Quote from: twiki on October 28, 2015, 04:29:06 PM
Great show you guys. Pony I'm so happy you found a home. Great hosting as per usual Eddie. Funny stuff.

You've got a returning customer here.

Thanks Twiki
Could you pass my number on to Erin Grey for me?
Maybe to Dr Theopolis too. hubba hubba

WhiteCrow

... "To what end?"

Praise MV

wr250

Quote from: eddie dean on October 28, 2015, 07:48:32 PM
The trick is to eat ice cream after the horseradish. 
Cools off the burn upon exit the next day. ;) ;D
come on ice cream