• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Podcast Not Included

Started by jazmunda, October 26, 2015, 07:09:49 AM

GravitySucks

Quote from: jazmunda on October 27, 2015, 08:29:57 AM
I know you were just trolling and trying to create conflict where there was none but the truth is there is no animosity between any of us and MV. I fully understand MV's new direction with the GabCast and I agree with and applaud it. It's great hearing new voices of posters and to have the many different points of views of people from this site that I love.

But does that mean I can never do another podcast again?

If it wasn't for finding this site and enjoying MV's talent at hosting I would never have been opened up to this world of podcasting. I love doing it and really enjoyed the people I was hosting with. I owe all that to MV. Just because we're doing a new project and continuing something I enjoy doing doesn't mean I won't occasionally join in cohosting the GabCast. I'm a member of this site and an avid listener of the show. To suggest there is any animosity is insulting and an effort to troll. If there was any bad blood between MV and I would I be assisting him daily with the live threads?

I probably shouldn't have even given you the satisfaction of a response but just wanted to put it out there on front street lest people believe the bullshit that flows from your keyboard. Grow up old man. Good day sir.

I bet that all sounds really cool when read aloud with an Aussie accent. I can't quite get it right.

jazmunda

Quote from: brig on October 27, 2015, 08:48:02 AM
Did MV say that?  That must be the part I'm missing that gave this new Podcast it's name?  I never heard or saw MV say anything like that about ANY of the gabcast hosts. I had the impression MV appreciates ALL his gabcast hosts, and wants them to continue hosting............ I'm old and slow, so maybe I missed this I guess?  MV,  did you say that?  :o

Sigh.

Quote from: MV on October 27, 2015, 08:41:52 AM
I do not approve of this podcast and I order the EmmVee army to take it down!

Swarm swarm swarm!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCYQNj8UL7M

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brig on October 27, 2015, 10:45:21 AM
Help meh Jaz, I'm sad and confusseled  :'(

Far be it from me to speak for an Australian (my parents never went to prison, for one thing, and I prefer beer that actually tastes of something), but all he means is he's doing a new show with a regular set of endogenous highly-trained podcast perverts professionals, that's all. While MV's is more stochastic, almost Taoist, in its ensorcelling propensities.

I hope that clears it up?

Little Hater

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 27, 2015, 10:58:33 AM
... and I prefer beer that actually tastes of something

Don't come to the US, then, unless you want it to taste of apples or blueberries.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Little Hater on October 27, 2015, 11:02:43 AM
Don't come to the US, then, unless you want it to taste of apples or blueberries.

This is the country of warm beer; not that I have ever tried it, but there are lots of real ale nerds around. I don't approve of adding stuff to beer. I will go as far as the stuff you get in Belgium that has orange peel and coriander, but that is all. It's like those people who mess about with coffee and put other flavours in it. If you want a pumpkin latte then god help your immortal soul because you are headed straight for hell.

MV/Liberace!

...he's doing a new show with a regular set of endogenous highly-trained podcast perverts professionals, that's all. While MV's is more stochastic, almost Taoist, in its ensorcelling propensities.

does this have sumthin to do with titties?

GravitySucks

Quote from: MV on October 27, 2015, 11:18:25 AM
does this have sumthin to do with titties?

What do you mean cooties? There's no cooties on me!

Lilith

Far be it from me to speak for an Australian (my parents never went to prison, for one thing, and I prefer beer that actually tastes of something), but all he means is he's doing a new show with a regular set of endogenous highly-trained podcast perverts professionals, that's all. While MV's is more stochastic, almost Taoist, in its ensorcelling propensities.

I hope that clears it up?

You made me giggle ShredmeBashedher........could this mean we're becoming friends?  :)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brig on October 27, 2015, 11:30:50 AM
You made me giggle ShredmeBashedher........could this mean we're becoming friends?  :)

I spend most evenings on Google Hangouts with Charles Manson (well, he lets me call him 'Chas'), so one more deranged psychopath isn't too much of a stretch.  ;)

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 27, 2015, 11:33:56 AM
I spend most evenings on Google Hangouts with Charles Manson (well, he lets me call him 'Chas'), so one more deranged psychopath isn't too much of a stretch.  ;)

You DID at least give me a possible reason why jaz would need a gazillion moderators in his live chat.  When I noticed it last night, it seemed so out of character for the Jazmunda that I know and love.  But the "no Falkie thing still leaves me baffled...........I think Falkie would fit right in.  But.....what do I know?  :-\

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brig on October 27, 2015, 11:50:24 AM
You DID at least give me a possible reason why jaz would need a gazillion moderators in his live chat.  When I noticed it last night, it seemed so out of character for the Jazmunda that I know and love.  But the "no Falkie thing still leaves me baffled...........I think Falkie would fit right in.  But.....what do I know?  :-\

I don't think everyone on that show is as enamoured of the big guy as you and me. I haven't heard the show, to be honest.

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 27, 2015, 12:00:55 PM
I don't think everyone on that show is as enamoured of the big guy as you and me. I haven't heard the show, to be honest.

I realize not everyone is a fan, but i got the distinct impression that our jazmunda was ....Of course, I could be misunderstanding about the Falkie thing.  I'll figure it all out eventually.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: jazmunda on October 27, 2015, 07:20:29 AM
Ding ding ding!

I would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for you meddling senior citizens.

Time to take your meds again.

(smiley face carp)

Reported.....  Age Discrimination

cosmic hobo

It might seem like brig is trolling this thread but if you listen to last week's gab cast I think she's just a little slow.

Just listened to this show and thought the chemistry was great. Very good pacing and well executed. Eddie is a natural host. PBS was awesome as expected.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: MV on October 27, 2015, 08:41:52 AM
I do not approve of this podcast and I order the EmmVee army to take it down!

Swarm swarm swarm!

Aye aye sir... Got the Bella-Haven Babes lined up in formation awaiting orders.

Rumors been going around.. That b dubb has infiltrated the lines and has been spotted lurking about,  shouting out that..."Falkie's a Lout"

SredniVashtar

Quote from: cosmic hobo on October 27, 2015, 01:49:08 PM
It might seem like brig is trolling this thread but if you listen to last week's gab cast I think she's just a little slow.

You can mess with some people on here (like me, for instance), and it's all fun and larks, and they won't take it to heart. Don't say stuff like that about her, because she harms no-one, and it's just mean. Would you like reading something like that about yourself?

Be a good lad and remove that remark, please. It would be a good deed.

chefist

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 27, 2015, 02:01:10 PM
You can mess with some people on here (like me, for instance), and it's all fun and larks, and they won't take it to heart. Don't say stuff like that about her, because she harms no-one, and it's just mean. Would you like reading something like that about yourself?

Be a good lad and remove that remark, please. It would be a good deed.

Agreed. Brig is the best of the best!

WhiteCrow

Just listened to this show and thought the chemistry was great. Very good pacing and well executed. Eddie is a natural host. PBS was awesome as expected.

My oh my, what ever would we do, if not for your play by play updates.. I'd be totally lost...THANK YOU!

WhiteCrow

I know you were just trolling and trying to create conflict where there was none but the truth is there is no animosity between any of us and MV. I fully understand MV's new direction with the GabCast and I agree with and applaud it. It's great hearing new voices of posters and to have the many different points of views of people from this site that I love.

If it wasn't for finding this site and enjoying MV's talent at hosting I would never have been opened up to this world of podcasting. I love doing it and really enjoyed the people I was hosting with. I owe all that to MV. Just because we're doing a new project and continuing something I enjoy doing doesn't mean I won't occasionally join in cohosting the GabCast. I'm a member of this site and an avid listener of the show. To suggest there is any animosity is insulting and an effort to troll. If there was any bad blood between MV and I would I be assisting him daily with the live threads?

I probably shouldn't have even given you the satisfaction of a response but just wanted to put it out there on front street lest people believe the bullshit that flows from your keyboard. Grow up old man. Good day sir.

Vicious ... C-
Vaguely Lovable... D+

gx2music

The internet is a BIG place.  Plenty of room for other podcasts.

Heck , I'd love a crapload of spin off podcasts from Bellgab - I would listen to them ALL. 

Gabcast is mv's baby and that's totally ok with me.

Seems to me that mv wanted to shake things up a bit - and that's fine.
My only grief is with Art Bell - I no longer hear the sexy tones of Redacted.
But that's a minor point.

gx2music

Agree.  Last show was awesome.  Eddie is such a natural host.  There's a ton of comedy in his delivery.  Which makes it damn interesting to listen to.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on October 27, 2015, 11:50:24 AM
You DID at least give me a possible reason why jaz would need a gazillion moderators in his live chat.  When I noticed it last night, it seemed so out of character for the Jazmunda that I know and love. 

And they call us old and slow... I too noticed all the extra sworn in Moderators on the chat last night too.. It was like they had the whole SWAT team out in full riot gear...
Ready to clear the field if any trouble makes appeared ;)

...Nancy B was a mod too ???
Did they hand out badges too?

gx2music

Quote from: ponyboysunset on October 26, 2015, 10:11:49 PM
First episoded of PodCast Not Included is here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0qgToSq-m1SWm1kQ3BuMm1XMFE/view?usp=sharing

Soon we will have a player but for now download only.

Thanks again y'all for listening and hanging out with us! 8)

Doesn't play on iphone.  Google Drive is anal like that.

Got a direct MP3 link?

gx2music

Really need to get up off my arse and do a Jazmunda , mv ,b dub mini album , just based on sampling them from the Gabcast like what I did to Redacted.

http://youtu.be/Z9ToOR_zYEc

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: jazmunda on October 27, 2015, 07:20:29 AM

bellgab doesn't allow "outside" smileys.  your account has been downgraded from "turbo mode" to "stumbling hyena mode."

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: chefist on October 27, 2015, 02:10:56 PM
Agreed. Brig is the best of the best!

brig is a contemptible slut, but she and i have gone over this in private conversations so it's cool.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: MV on October 27, 2015, 02:59:26 PM
brig is a contemptible slut, but she and i have gone over this in private conversations so it's cool.

I thought it was just me she slutted around with. That two-timing bitch!

SredniVashtar

Quote from: gx2music on October 27, 2015, 02:49:31 PM
Google Drive is anal like that.

Oh, is that where you're supposed to put it? I can't say I am surprised. I'd better have an extra cover handy.