• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Podcast Not Included

Started by jazmunda, October 26, 2015, 07:09:49 AM

jazmunda

Do you have a 'case of the Mondays'? Not anymore. We decided to start a new show called "Podcast Not Included." The first episode will air tonight: Monday Oct. 26th at 5pm PST / 8pm EST

With hosts; BDubb, Eddie Dean, Jazmunda, and PonyBoySunset.

The plan is for this to become a regularly scheduled Monday evening gathering, but that all depends on you, the listener.

If you like the first show and want more, let us know.  For now, all we ask is that you tune in tonight, join us in the chat room if you are feeling saucy, and forget about your troubles for awhile.

We  know what you are saying, "What the internet really needs is yet another podcast." Well, that's true, there are thousands of podcasts out there, but none of them have an Australian lunatic, a Lesbian writer and part-time vampire & not 1 but 2 sexually ambiguous white guys hosting the show.

We plan to discuss many things on the show, especially our favorite topics, which brought us together: MitD/Art Bell, the paranormal & the strange and unusual. We also plan to discuss many other topics such as: pop culture, entertainment, films, music & whatever else crosses our sick minds. Oh and poop stories. There will be poop stories.

Topics on tap for tonight's show:
Ghosts/ Ghost stories/ Halloween
Stupid things we have done
Halloween pranks gone wrong
And anything else that YOU, the listener, has on your mind.
We might even open the phone lines for a 'I hate Mondays' complaint line.

That's right, if you don't like our topics, you can call and completely derail the show. Not only is this recommended but it's highly encouraged! In fact, we'd be disappointed if you didn't! 
As show prep goes, like wearing pants, it is completely optional for this new podcast.

Don't let Mondays get you down, we are here to help, sans pants, reason & on occasion, humility.

Keep an eye on this thread for Live Stream address for the show. We will post that information later today.

Please join us for the first episode of * PodCast Not Included  - LIVE tonight @ 5pm Pacific / 8pm Eastern

Where to Listen:

TBA

Call:
502-445-3050 or skype us PodCastNotIncluded

Social:
Twitter -   @PodNotIncluded

chefist

Awesome! Good luck and I'll be listening!

Ms. C

Wow ... absolutely sounds like mega-fun ... looking forward to tonight's virgin opener which hopefully will be the first of many ongoing shows!

I'll keep checking back here to see where I can find yew-all tonight to tune-in.    8)

SredniVashtar

I think they had a few names for the new show. One was called "Alongside Shite"; then they were going with "Fuck you, MV!", before settling on a rip-off from a shitty sci-fi film from the eighties. It references the fact that Jaz does a spot-on impression of Jessica Tandy. In fact, there has been some discussion whether he isn't really Jessica Tandy, and she faked her death, Elvis-style, to avoid unwanted publicity.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Juan on October 26, 2015, 09:54:09 AM
A coup.
No coup, at all. Just enjoying my hobby with some other like minded folks. Also co-hosting Future Theater tonight too.  ;D This evening promises to be a fun one.

starrmtn001

A coup.
Nah, I don't think so.  I think they are just helping to take some of the work load off of MV.  A new baby, returning to school, and handling the forum is a lot to juggle.  I think  BDubb, Eddie Dean, Jazmunda, and PonyBoySunset, are good people who have MV's best interest at heart.  I can't and I won't believe they are trying to undermine him.  Nuff said.

starrmtn001

Quote from: ponyboysunset on October 26, 2015, 12:13:05 PM
No coup, at all. Just enjoying my hobby with some other like minded folks. Also co-hosting Future Theater tonight too.  ;D This evening promises to be a fun one.
Really?  That is awesome PBS!  I shall definitely tune it! ;)

ponyboysunset

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 26, 2015, 12:17:18 PM
Really?  That is awesome PBS!  I shall definitely tune it! ;)
Yes really  ;) Four hours straight. Well probably 3.5 with Podcast Not Included and then straight into Future Theater. Big things are happening for me  ::) Does not include book stuff that I cannot talk about yet.

Quote from: jazmunda on October 26, 2015, 07:09:49 AM
... We plan to discuss many things on the show, especially our favorite topics, which brought us together: MitD/Art Bell, the paranormal & the strange and unusual. We also plan to discuss many other topics such as: pop culture, entertainment, films, music & whatever else crosses our sick minds. Oh and poop stories. There will be poop stories.

We might even open the phone lines for a 'I hate Mondays' complaint line...

I don't see a thing about Falkie, is that an oversight?

The General

Will your podcast have an 'ignore' feature where listeners can mute the mic of certain hosts?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: The General on October 26, 2015, 12:25:00 PM
Will your podcast have an 'ignore' feature where listeners can mute the mic of certain hosts?
Always something to consider, but that might be beyond our current areas of expertise.  8)

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Paper*Boy on October 26, 2015, 12:22:32 PM
I don't see a thing about Falkie, is that an oversight?
That is not an oversight sir. The cast will be Falkie free.

Juan

I hope everyone here and on the trainwreck thread understand that my posts followed the Bellgab tradition of poorly conceived attempts at humor.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Juan on October 26, 2015, 12:28:23 PM
I hope everyone here and on the trainwreck thread understand that my posts followed the Bellgab tradition of poorly conceived attempts at humor.
We do. And I wish everyone well at their respective creative shows. We just worked well together and wanted to continue as such. So we are. Oh and something about that lesbian cougar hotline needs to happen. So let's do that people  ;)

The General

Quote from: ponyboysunset on October 26, 2015, 12:26:16 PM
Always something to consider, but that might be beyond our current areas of expertise.  8)

Well, my condolences on whatever happened to your mouth.

http://www.theonion.com/article/study-finds-getting-smacked-right-in-the-mouth-wit-26837

starrmtn001

Quote from: Juan on October 26, 2015, 12:28:23 PM
Don't worry about it Juan.  We got jackets! ;D

eddie dean

A coup.

Not a coup at all. I'll still host the gabcast a couple times a month. There is no animosity towards MV or the GC.
I enjoy the energy and rapport with PBS, Jaz & b_dubb and we want to continue doing a podcast together. That's all.

A coop is more appropriate. Jaz loves coq pics! ;)

;D

ponyboysunset

None of us signed a non-compete clause. We are all independent broadcasters. In my case emphasis on the broad.  ;D

The General

Quote from: eddie dean on October 26, 2015, 12:32:10 PM
Not a coup at all. I'll still host the gabcast a couple times a month. There is no animosity towards MV or the GC.
I enjoy the energy and rapport with PBS, Jaz & b_dubb and we want to continue doing a podcast together. That's all.

How dare you sir!
This is the most inflammatory paragraph ever typed on the internet.
I'm calling the cyber police.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: The General on October 26, 2015, 12:34:25 PM
How dare you sir!
This is the most inflammatory paragraph ever typed on the internet.
I'm calling the cyber police.
It was going so well until Eddie got hauled off in handcuffs.

nbirnes

Quote from: jazmunda on October 26, 2015, 07:09:49 AM
Do you have a 'case of the Mondays'? Not anymore. We decided to start a new show called "Podcast Not Included." The first episode will air tonight: Monday Oct. 26th at 5pm PST / 8pm EST

With hosts; BDubb, Eddie Dean, Jazmunda, and PonyBoySunset.

The plan is for this to become a regularly scheduled Monday evening gathering, but that all depends on you, the listener.

If you like the first show and want more, let us know.  For now, all we ask is that you tune in tonight, join us in the chat room if you are feeling saucy, and forget about your troubles for awhile.

We  know what you are saying, "What the internet really needs is yet another podcast." Well, that's true, there are thousands of podcasts out there, but none of them have an Australian lunatic, a Lesbian writer and part-time vampire & not 1 but 2 sexually ambiguous white guys hosting the show.

We plan to discuss many things on the show, especially our favorite topics, which brought us together: MitD/Art Bell, the paranormal & the strange and unusual. We also plan to discuss many other topics such as: pop culture, entertainment, films, music & whatever else crosses our sick minds. Oh and poop stories. There will be poop stories.

We might even open the phone lines for a 'I hate Mondays' complaint line.

That's right, if you don't like our topics, you can call and completely derail the show. Not only is this recommended but it's highly encouraged! In fact, we'd be disappointed if you didn't! 
As show prep goes, like wearing pants, it is completely optional for this new podcast.

Don't let Mondays get you down, we are here to help, sans pants, reason & on occasion, humility.

Keep an eye on this thread for Live Stream address for the show. We will post that information later today.

Please join us for the first episode of * PodCast Not Included  - LIVE tonight @ 5pm Pacific / 8pm Eastern

Where to Listen:

TBA

Call:
502-445-3050 or skype us PodCastNotIncluded

Social:
Twitter -   @PodNotIncluded

Doin' the full bump 'n quote. I, for one, will be listening with ears atingle! And then, I'm stealing ponyboy for Future Theater at 10 to fill in for Bill, who is out in LA, doing something wonderfully secret. Will you be done by 10 EST? Can I mention other shows in this thread?

No rules, so far?

nbirnes

;D

I just love the coop. It's where all the chickens come home to roost. 🐔

It's so 🌸Bella🌸 !

ponyboysunset

Quote from: nbirnes on October 26, 2015, 12:38:19 PM
Doin' the full bump 'n quote. I, for one, will be listening with ears atingle! And then, I'm stealing ponyboy for Future Theater at 10 to fill in for Bill, who is out in LA, doing something wonderfully secret. Will you be done by 10 EST? Can I mention other shows in this thread?

No rules, so far?
I should be done by then or wrapping up, and hey my equipment will already be set up. I do have to ask Eddie what makes his voice sound so smooth like silt. hahahahahahahaha! And can you really steal the willing?  :o It's probably like a $600 piece of equipment. Or just his natural charm.

Ms. C

;D
Quote from: nbirnes on October 26, 2015, 12:40:55 PM
I just love the coop. It's where all the chickens come home to roost. 🐔

It's so 🌸Bella🌸 !

Yes, and in honor of Jaz's love for coq pictures; here is one that I found outside of Sedona AZ on my vacation last month. 
enjoy Jaz!   8)

GravitySucks

I can't get the TBA link to work. Am I too early?

ziznak

I can't find a link to become a time-traveller.... :(

one day there's going to be an Art Bell/poopstory podcast everynight of the week.

looking forward to the future

Marc.Knight

Quote from: The General on October 26, 2015, 12:25:00 PM

George Noory has spawned a whole cottage industry for this type of advanced technology.  You can now buy an app that blocks out only the host of the program, leaving the guest, callers, commercials, bumper music and news perfectly audible.  In place of the host you have a choice of noise substitutions, such as silence, pig snorts, passionate sex, vomiting, and for you esoteric types, wet camel farts.  Happy listening.