• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Podcast Not Included

Started by jazmunda, October 26, 2015, 07:09:49 AM

starrmtn001

Quote from: Barfly on December 28, 2015, 06:54:34 PM
I was referring to Podcast Not Included, the shows that have been generated from this forum seem to be more entertaining than the actual reason why this forum was created.
MV or actually Curtis should start a network. Problem is they actually have day jobs, but the content is solid.
That's what I was thinking too Barfly.  However, not having the tech. knowledge that you have, I wasn't quite sure what it was that I was thinking.   

Wait, that didn't come out right. :o ;D

Barfly

Quote from: starrmtn001 on December 28, 2015, 07:27:45 PM
That's what I was thinking too Barfly.  However, not having the tech. knowledge that you have, I wasn't quite sure what it was that I was thinking.   

Wait, that didn't come out right. :o ;D
NP star, half the time most of dont know WTF we where thinking listing to some of these shows ;D

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 28, 2015, 07:23:41 PM
Sooo...did PNI quit?
Nope just a busy week for all of  us. Probably next week. We all have jobs, sir. ;)

effluenza

Quote from: ponyboysunset on December 29, 2015, 06:23:29 AM
Nope just a busy week for all of  us. Probably next week. We all have jobs, sir. ;)

How dare you guys?! This will not be tolerated.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: effluenza on December 29, 2015, 06:53:47 AM
How dare you guys?! This will not be tolerated.
LOL. I'll get right on it, sir.

Barfly

Quote from: ponyboysunset on December 29, 2015, 06:23:29 AM
Work sucks Pony, im gonna change jobs, i think i can make it as a gigolo

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Barfly on December 29, 2015, 09:06:27 AM
Work sucks Pony, im gonna change jobs, i think i can make it as a gigolo
Well God willing soon enough I will make it writing vampire erotica and doing podcasts. LMFAO!!! Best of luck to you sir.  ;)

Barfly

Quote from: ponyboysunset on December 29, 2015, 09:49:39 AM
Well God willing soon enough I will make it writing vampire erotica and doing podcasts. LMFAO!!! Best of luck to you sir.  ;)
Luv ya Pony, maybe because im surrounded by lesbians in Key West, some of the BEST female friends i ever had, and the best advice i ever got about woman.
Plus a few can drink me under the table, well almost  8)

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Barfly on December 29, 2015, 10:13:52 AM
Luv ya Pony, maybe because im surrounded by lesbians in Key West, some of the BEST female friends i ever had, and the best advice i ever got about woman.
Plus a few can drink me under the table, well almost  8)
Any of them single, and hot? Well hottish? And curse you every time in the shower I think about that damned shaving conversation.

Thanks for the love man.  ;) Us lesbos are pretty cool.

Barfly

Quote from: ponyboysunset on December 29, 2015, 10:30:25 AM
Any of them single, and hot? Well hottish? And curse you every time in the shower I think about that damned shaving conversation.

Thats my issue, they are hot, this island has many gay people on it.
Woman complain all the hot guys are gay and the guys complain the hot woman are gay.
I go for the tourists and local hookers actually

Ciardelo

Quote from: ponyboysunset on December 29, 2015, 10:30:25 AM

You're not that old PBS :) It's never too old to dream. Why just last night they were talking about how Henry Kissinger pulled some serious tail  ;D

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 29, 2015, 11:29:05 AM
You're not that old PBS :) It's never too old to dream. Why just last night they were talking about how Henry Kissinger pulled some serious tail  ;D
I like old tail sir, talk to SV.

ponyboysunset

MILF & Stripper vampires can be found here in a sample size:

www.joeyroxy.com  ;D

trostol

Quote from: ponyboysunset on December 29, 2015, 02:38:13 PM

www.joeyroxy.com  ;D

just a lil suggestion..on your page..the summary is a lil too long for the background and the font colors need a slight..adjust lol

Ciardelo

www.joeyroxy.com  ;D
Who is the 39 year old? Somebody else writing your site?  ;D

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 29, 2015, 02:45:21 PM
Who is the 39 year old? Somebody else writing your site?  ;D
Dammit, I need to change that. Maybe tonight. LOL. Busted.

Ciardelo

Quote from: ponyboysunset on December 29, 2015, 02:53:18 PM
Why even mention it? Does it matter? You might be triggering some sort of ageist thing in some people...I dunno.

Barfly

Quote from: ponyboysunset on December 29, 2015, 02:53:18 PM
Lets Netflix N chill on my couch , have some Dunkin doughnuts , some Jim Beam and some fine ale.
it will be like a girls night out

ponyboysunset

Thanks for the feedback all. The bio is the way my agent wants it, including the age, but I now need to change that. As for the background color I will consider it. Now you all know my real identity. OH NO!!!Lol.

Ciardelo

You should just stay perpetually 39. It's a good, on the cusp but not quite middle age.  8)

ponyboysunset

No show again this week. I think this officially means we are on hiatus. More when I know more. Thanks to those who have supported us. I will be doing radio on another show very soon :)

For now all things me related are here:

www.joeyroxy.com

Meister_000

www.joeyroxy.com  ;D

Ponyboy, true-black body text would help I think (it's too faint as is) except for the part near the bottom where its near-black text on dark red-brown background and almost illegible for that reason.  Don't hate me!  :)

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Meister_000 on January 04, 2016, 08:22:47 AM
Ponyboy, true-black body text would help I think (it's too faint as is) except for the part near the bottom where its near-black text on dark red-brown background and almost illegible for that reason.  Don't hate me!  :)
No hate! Thanks for taking the time to read it. If I get a minute today at lunch I will fix it. Others have said the same.

I'm usually quite nice to people, especially if they take the time to read my stuff.

Meister_000

Quote from: ponyboysunset on January 04, 2016, 08:25:10 AM
No hate! Thanks for taking the time to read it. If I get a minute today at lunch I will fix it. Others have said the same.

I'm usually quite nice to people, especially if they take the time to read my stuff.

Okee Dokee

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Meister_000 on January 04, 2016, 08:27:36 AM
Okee Dokee
Tried a different lighter color. Going darker didn't work. And I know the bio is long, I had to do it that way for the publishers. They want it, my age, schooling, etc all in there. At some point I will update the News page but really not much is going on currently.

twiki

What happened to this show? Do the guys still post here? Where's Eddie, Jazz and b_dubb? Haven't seen any of them post on a while. The last show they did was funny as hell.

MV/Liberace!

if they had named the show "fuck you, mv" it would have had a far longer run.  at least i think.

cylon

Quote from: MV on January 05, 2016, 03:48:55 AM
if they had named the show "fuck you, mv" it would have had a far longer run.  at least i think.

That is mean thing to says to your friends MVs.

Meister_000

Quote from: ponyboysunset on January 04, 2016, 08:32:02 AM
Tried a different lighter color. Going darker didn't work. And I know the bio is long, I had to do it that way for the publishers. They want it, my age, schooling, etc all in there. At some point I will update the News page but really not much is going on currently.

Hi PBS. Odd, turns out that yesterday your red background image was not loading at all, hence I was getting light text on light grayish background. Today it loaded properly and did not attempt to stack your elements vertically for cell phones (which I am using). I see the text is now sort of lilac color. However, if I go deeper into your site and try returning to Home via the menu selector I get the same problem as yesterday. I did note that from deeper pages of your site, Home is hard-coded using "index.html " (viewable in the address bar url). If you delete that and hit enter the page comes up nicely (for me, which in this case means displays the full desktop view layout complete with background image. The other pages of your site look good even in mobile, and have a unified consistent look and feel. It's just the Home/Bio page that is the problem child and I take it was modified after the fact and perhaps even using different software. Anyhoo, this new fangled "responsive" requirement is a pain in the ass!  :) Good luck with it all.
P.S. It just occurred to me that your pretty red (female) background image is probably simply too large to display (fit) on small screens. You might have to make a smaller sized version and force it to load when mobile is detected?