• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Podcast Not Included

Started by jazmunda, October 26, 2015, 07:09:49 AM

Ciardelo

Quote from: Barfly on December 22, 2015, 11:58:44 AM
AKA the sex talk episode  8)
I hope that starts soon. I'm 40 minutes in still listening to all the not speculating about Art. What time does the dirty stuff happen?

Barfly

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 22, 2015, 12:03:59 PM
I hope that starts soon. I'm 40 minutes in still listening to all the not speculating about Art. What time does the dirty stuff happen?
You should be hearing it soon

ponyboysunset

Quote from: PrairieGhost on December 22, 2015, 01:49:34 PM
Happy Birthday PBS!
Thanks so much!

And it is our podcast, not mine. Mine is here :

www.joeyroxy.com and it's called Velvet Heaven Sunday Soul Mix.

Ciardelo

Quote from: ponyboysunset on December 22, 2015, 02:06:51 PM
Thanks so much!

And it is our podcast, not mine. Mine is here :

www.joeyroxy.com and it's called Velvet Heaven Sunday Soul Mix.
Is that every Sunday? Sounds good.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 22, 2015, 02:14:39 PM
Is that every Sunday? Sounds good.
It is whenever I have time to do it. LOL. Oh PS that is where that out dated concept of a BLAD is. They are all digital now. I had to have a website which I made myself in a week, and a whole laundry list of things including a bio. I just didn't feel like it belonged in the Art Bell thread.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ponyboysunset on December 22, 2015, 02:25:23 PM
It is whenever I have time to do it. LOL. Oh PS that is where that out dated concept of a BLAD is. They are all digital now. I had to have a website which I made myself in a week, and a whole laundry list of things including a bio. I just didn't feel like it belonged in the Art Bell thread.

You mean MV didn't make you sell your soul to him? What was he thinking? Unless....Ah yes...it's all clear now. You're not really a lesbian!

Busted!  :)

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 22, 2015, 02:29:03 PM

You mean MV didn't make you sell your soul to him? What was he thinking? Unless....Ah yes...it's all clear now. You're not really a lesbian!

Busted!  :)
Well yeah that joked was started by WC yesterday. It's a lie I tell you, a damned, dirty lie.

Ciardelo

Quote from: ponyboysunset on December 22, 2015, 02:25:23 PM
Rock on  8)

Barfly

Quote from: ponyboysunset on December 22, 2015, 02:39:27 PM
Well yeah that joked was started by WC yesterday. It's a lie I tell you, a damned, dirty lie.
I like to watch  :D

b_dubb

I've figured out what was wrong with my sound.  I've been doing the show from 1999 using 56k dial up.  I'm going to set my time masheen to 2002 so I can get access to proper DSL or cable broadband.

1.5 mbps baby!

Ciardelo

I like this new direction the show is taking. We need more Russian dancer interviews.

b_dubb

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 22, 2015, 11:00:01 PM
I like this new direction the show is taking. We need more Russian dancer interviews.

henge0stone

PBS doesn't like Star Wars, I'm unsubscribing. Wait is there a way to subscribe?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: henge0stone on December 23, 2015, 06:17:42 PM
PBS doesn't like Star Wars, I'm unsubscribing. Wait is there a way to subscribe?
Not from a free show there isn't. Lol. And for the low, low price of free you can listen or not listen.  Hahahahah. Yeah I don't fake it either.

onan

I did feel cheated with that podcast. I thought (most likely, many more than not) the subject of the the new Star Wars film was worth a good bit of time. I was dismayed when the show turned into PBS likes of different movies. I get that conversations are free flowing, I also know that time is spent figuring out what to talk about beforehand should be considered.

I know this must feel a bit like an attack, it isn't meant that way. But once the subject started to turn, I became less interested and quickly fell asleep.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: onan on December 25, 2015, 06:54:32 AM
I did feel cheated with that podcast. I thought (most likely, many more than not) the subject of the the new Star Wars film was worth a good bit of time. I was dismayed when the show turned into PBS likes of different movies. I get that conversations are free flowing, I also know that time is spent figuring out what to talk about beforehand should be considered.

I know this must feel a bit like an attack, it isn't meant that way. But once the subject started to turn, I became less interested and quickly fell asleep.
Thanks for the feedback. He asked me I responded. Had they wanted to talk more about it that would have been fine. I have no problem with criticism.

ponyboysunset

No PNI this week! Take care all!

pate

I re-assemble that remark.

Jus' aye'in.

Not Sure...

EarthAlien007

Quote from: ponyboysunset on December 28, 2015, 06:24:11 AM
No PNI this week! Take care all!
This is a tragedy.
Thanks for letting us know early. Catch ya next week.  8)

Barfly

Do we get a show tonight? Or should i just jerk Mr.Happy and take a nap?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Barfly on December 28, 2015, 05:46:24 PM
Do we get a show tonight? Or should i just jerk Mr.Happy and take a nap?

I am sure there will be an MITD, but don't know who or what yet. I haven't checked OSOM.

Barfly

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 28, 2015, 05:55:03 PM
I am sure there will be an MITD, but don't know who or what yet. I haven't checked OSOM.
I was referring to Podcast Not Included, the shows that have been generated from this forum seem to be more entertaining than the actual reason why this forum was created.
MV or actually Curtis should start a network. Problem is they actually have day jobs, but the content is solid.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Barfly on December 28, 2015, 06:54:34 PM
I was referring to Podcast Not Included, the shows that have been generated from this forum seem to be more entertaining than the actual reason why this forum was created.
MV or actually Curtis should start a network. Problem is they actually have day jobs, but the content is solid.

No, no PNI tonight.