• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Gun Shots Fired at Art Bell's Property Tonight

Started by GuerrillaUnReal, October 22, 2015, 01:36:38 AM

maren

Quote from: Paper*Boy on October 22, 2015, 03:45:35 PM
Keep voting 'Progressive' for more of same

Better yet, keep voting "conservative" so taxes can continue to be cut and salaries and personnel slashed in public service occupations.

Sheesh

anunnaki

"Because it's Anunnaki's right, damnit! He has the right to be overbearing, and he plans to exercise that right."

Once again-This looks like one of those "if you can't dispute the point, find a way to attack the messenger personally"

coaster

Quote from: anunnaki on October 22, 2015, 04:23:23 PM
This looks like one of those "if you can't dispute the point, find a way to attack the messenger personally"
No, I was trying help you out actually. But whatever. Continue to waste time typing out quotes instead of using a convenient quote link. Whatever floats your boat.

coaster

Quote from: anunnaki on October 22, 2015, 04:25:38 PM
"Because it's Anunnaki's right, damnit! He has the right to be overbearing, and he plans to exercise that right."

Once again-This looks like one of those "if you can't dispute the point, find a way to attack the messenger personally"
God damn, use the quote link. Jesus.

maren

Quote from: anunnaki on October 22, 2015, 04:14:01 PM
"Is that Art's address? Did you really have to share that with the entire world?"

Its PUBLIC INFORMATION listed on the INTERNET.
That is why I posted the link which is for http://www.whitepages.com/

Duh

It's no "Secret", neither are the google earth.com aerial and street views, some of which have been posted elsewhere previously.

Yep, it's 2015.  Hardly exposing confidential info.  It's ALREADY on the Internet!

albrecht

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on October 22, 2015, 04:24:21 PM
Well, there goes another business idea I was too slow to act on.
I hear you.  :'( Idea has been around for a while. So many times I think I come up with a new idea and look at it was patented (maybe never capitalized on) or already being sold somewhere years ago.

I don't think we should be interferring with the police investigation or posting location (or other) personal information about Art- even if it is "public information." Let us get an update. I actually, cringe, when I hear Art talk about personal business, his family, etc. Not because I'm not happy to hear but because I know there are crazies and obsessed people out there and I think public figures should keep a tight lip about their family, location, etc- no matter how well meaning and nice it is to hear about. My 2 cents.

coaster

I could use the "just because you can post personal info doesn't mean you should" argument, but this is anunnaki we are talking about. He really wants people to know that he knows what a foia request is.

Catsmile

Quote from: anunnaki on October 22, 2015, 04:14:01 PM
"Is that Art's address? Did you really have to share that with the entire world?"

Its PUBLIC INFORMATION listed on the INTERNET.
That is why I posted the link which is for http://www.whitepages.com/

Duh

It's no "Secret", neither are the google earth.com aerial and street views, some of which have been posted elsewhere previously.

Even though it's public information not everyone knows how to find said information.
Now people without the mental agility, stability, or motivation know where he lives.
I'm sure in light of what just happened last night that makes him feel much safer now.   
THANKS FOR DOXING ART!

anunnaki

"Continue to waste time typing out quotes"

Cut and paste does not involve "typing out quotes", and my method cuts to the chase of what in particular I want to respond to, especially if the "Quote link" would involve including an entire lengthy quote.

Get over it.

trostol

Quote from: maren on October 22, 2015, 04:19:55 PM
I thought his sign off could have been a fare thee well, but he's doing a show tonight.

i missed his sign off

plus he has a guest listed for tonight

trostol

really..while it is great everyone is concerned..i think people need to step back and let Art deal with this

anunnaki

"He really wants people to know that he knows what a foia request is"

Attack, Attack, Attack the Messenger !!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

albrecht

Quote from: Catsmile on October 22, 2015, 04:32:19 PM
Even though it's public information not everyone knows how to find said information.
Now people without the mental agility, stability, or motivation know where he lives.
I'm sure in light of what just happened last night that makes him feel much safer now.   
THANKS FOR DOXING ART!
Exactly, just because you CAN do something, doesn't mean you SHOULD. Just because something CAN be found doesn't mean you should post it publicly. But I think some on this board want Art to cancel his show, or maybe even worse in some cases. Or just think everything is a videogame, even crimes or police work, and it is "fun" to stir things up.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: coaster on October 22, 2015, 04:08:35 PM
Is that Art's address? Did you really have to share that with the entire world?
How hard do you think it was for fans to find a manufactured house and RV barn with a monster SW array encircling the place in a town of 30,000?  Besides, Art would give his left nut for a hard govt secret about UFOs or whatever, so sauce for the goose...etc.  Whether its a wise choice or not, he lives totally exposed by choice. 

DanTSX

Quote from: anunnaki on October 22, 2015, 02:47:02 PM

Numbers Can Speak Volumes

(Emails = Numbers)

Of what?

You are being fucking ridiculous

Let Art handle it. 

Let the police do their job.

Holy shit people.  It's fucking Pahrump.  People have guns and shoot them.  (Usually safely, but not always).   If be shooting out of my back door too if I lived on the edge of the desert.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: anunnaki on October 22, 2015, 04:21:27 PM
When sending a letter of inquiry to a govt. investigative agency, specific information such as date, time, and LOCATION are both necessary and important.

Hard for some to understand, but those of us who have had to answer such inquiries, especially FOIA inquiries, truly appreciate a well written request.  So many requests either do not include sufficient information or fail to comply with public law requirements to allow for a meaningful reply.  We then get blamed for everything from laziness and incompetence to trying to hide something, all because the submitter does understand the law and or the process.

Bleefy

Quote from: anunnaki on October 22, 2015, 04:35:12 PM
"He really wants people to know that he knows what a foia request is"

Attack, Attack, Attack the Messenger !!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Dude, what the hell. On a scale from one to ten, how much paint are you huffing right now?

anunnaki

I've read interviews of Art where there are photos of him standing in front of his property.
He posts photos of his family (I don't think it's a good idea) which is his choice to do.

There can be no expectation of privacy or anonymity, when you do that. He is no different than any celebrity who's houses are publicly shown.
He has radio, business/incorporation licenses,which include location information.

Daggit

It couldn't hurt to have armed visible security to patrol the premises.

trostol

Quote from: Daggit on October 22, 2015, 04:49:54 PM
It couldn't hurt to have armed visible security to patrol the premises.

i get what you are saying..but it is his house/land..the lot of you are starting to sound quite overly paranoid when we have only fact of..shots were heard

as for his celebrity...i am willing to bet if you walked up to any normal Shnook on the street they will have no idea who Art Bell is

the_peeve

Quote from: maren on October 22, 2015, 04:28:43 PM
Up against the wall, motherfucker!

I got an alibi! I was preparing for the dentist!

munbeam666

Quote from: henge0stone on October 22, 2015, 03:25:43 PM
That explains why you have the false idea that there is constant gun violence all across America. Gunshots outside your home (despite what the news tries to say) is only common in really bad parts of some cities.
NO. NOT. LOTS of guns, gun shootings here in rural USA

DanTSX

Quote from: maren on October 22, 2015, 04:25:25 PM
Better yet, keep voting "conservative" so taxes can continue to be cut and salaries and personnel slashed in public service occupations.

Sheesh

Gladly

DanTSX

Some of you guys are off your meds, or taking somebody else's.