• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151016 - Art Bell Open Lines - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 16, 2015, 08:37:13 PM

Crapphazzard

Quote from: Morgus on October 16, 2015, 11:41:47 PM
Art said he was thinking about "Mid-Fright in the desert" or similar
i might email him midnight in the graveyard...just to throw the name out there lol

coaster

I like to imagine aussie callers are actually dingoes with human voices.

Scorch

"71 Members and 120 Guests are viewing this topic."

Welcome guests!

AppealPlay

Quote from: henge0stone on October 16, 2015, 11:43:23 PM
Art's old special lines were always good, Area 51, Alien, Immortal, Time traveler, Secret Societies, Monster line, Entity Attack line. These were classics.

Immortal line.  Let's do that next week, Art!

Spinner

Quote from: zeebo on October 16, 2015, 11:30:07 PM
If it was a real numbers station they're basically impossible to decode w/o the key ... they use something called a 'one-time pad'.
No it was not from a numbers station. It was recorded from another "special" station (don't remember the name now). If you're a TT, go back and listen. Really weird.

Catsmile

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on October 16, 2015, 11:42:41 PM
If someone had the ability to control other people for their gain and they wasted it on parking spaces they deserve to be punched.

MABUSE

Siri, siri mac people! Rearn to use real device!
:P
**M*

zeebo

Quote from: Spinner on October 16, 2015, 11:44:43 PM

No it was not from a numbers station. It was recorded from another "special" station (don't remember the name now). If you're a TT, go back and listen. Really weird.

Hmm interesting ... ok thx I missed the intro .. will check it out... agreed it was creepy weird.

AppealPlay

This guy should dedicate his life to reading as much of this library as possible.  In 50 years RoboArt can interview him and see what he learned.

Weirdoradio

Legit open line idea:

The 'People of Walmart' line, reserved for tales of people who have witnessed horrors committed in the Wal-Marts of the world. Everything from meth usage to horrible child rearing. Everyone has at least one tale of woe/despair from a department store trip.

AppealPlay

Quote from: Weirdoradio on October 16, 2015, 11:46:01 PM
Legit open line idea:

The 'People of Walmart' line, reserved for tales of people who have witnessed horrors committed in the Wal-Marts of the world. Everything from meth usage to horrible child rearing. Everyone has at least one tale of woe/despair from a department store trip.

Great idea for listeners, terrible idea for Art's lawyer.

Zenman

There should definitely be a no-Jaz line, to include Fake-Jazzes.

AppealPlay

I would do it if it was temporary/reversible.  It'd be fun to take a spin in my Internet car.

AppealPlay

Mmmkay...sounds like a turkey elk with mental disabilities.