• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151016 - Art Bell Open Lines - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 16, 2015, 08:37:13 PM

Yes, my plan calls for free spells for witches and free rainbows for unicorns!

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Crapphazzard on October 16, 2015, 11:31:34 PM
whats the halloween shows name? I think midnight in the graveyard would sound good.

I like that as well.

Caruthers612

Super advanced aliens would find us as interesting as two ants shtupping on a porch rail. We represent their caveman stage. I am not worried about them blasting us out of existence.

"A cauldron of boiling cheese ? :o

What a waste of good cheese.   >:(

zeebo

haha gotta love that simpson's news bit about treehouse of horrors etc.  only on mitd.

MABUSE

Quote from: Saltheart on October 16, 2015, 11:32:02 PM
Cheese covered children, is that a band?
No, its an hors d'oeuvres--or munchie, depending on the source of your snacking.
**M**

RoseGirl

That caller asking about numbers was sooooooo a c2c plant....and trying to get jump on the Halloween show, too.

Scorch

zeebo

WOTR

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 16, 2015, 11:31:25 PM
A local culture minister? I couldn't imagine a more useless person.
How about the position of destroying a once great radio show by inattention and laziness?

Weirdoradio

I gotta say I enjoy these Hello Holiday ads, minus the chupacabra brain dude and the WE LOVE U ART BELL one.

Spinner

Quote from: chefist on October 16, 2015, 11:24:04 PM
How do you use it? I was thinking of getting one...
I simply have it connected it to my computer's headphone jack. Then I turn on my stereo in the living room, and radios in the kitchen and bathroom. No matter where I am, I can listen to whatever is coming out of the computer. Of course, you can hook it up to any audio source that has an 'audio out' jack. As I said, I absolutely love it and highly recommend it.

Quote from: Caruthers612 on October 16, 2015, 11:33:04 PM
           Super advanced aliens would find us as interesting as two ants shtupping on a porch rail. We represent their caveman stage. I am not worried about them blasting us out of existence.

Hey Caruthers :)
Glad you could join us !

RoseGirl

Quote from: WOTR on October 16, 2015, 11:35:35 PM
How about the position of destroying a once great radio show by inattention and laziness?

We did get a couple 100 pages of mocking and deriding him which is something at least.

zeebo

Quote from: RoseGirl on October 16, 2015, 11:36:55 PM
What are you emailing about? does Art need ideas or something?

Room for improvement in the open-lines theme line ideas ...

chefist

Quote from: Spinner on October 16, 2015, 11:36:44 PM

I simply have it connected it to my computer's headphone jack. Then I turn on my stereo in the living room, and radios in the kitchen and bathroom. No matter where I am, I can listen to whatever is coming out of the computer. Of course, you can hook it up to any audio source that has an 'audio out' jack. As I said, I absolutely love it and highly recommend it.

Ok cool! I'm going to get it! Thanks!

AppealPlay

Two drink minimum?  Hey, now I'm eligible to call!