Addictive Youtube Stuff

Started by Frys Girl, December 06, 2008, 07:51:10 AM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ziznak on September 02, 2012, 09:40:42 PM
That vid reminds me of this idiot bouncer at some club in Jersey.  We were like 2 songs into our set and some stupid kid started swinging a metal chair around in the pit.  The bouncer was a BIG black dude and the little hardcore kids being predominantly white and suburban posed little threat... so you'd think right?  He walked into the pit with no fear.  After manhandling the scrawny perp in a not so polite way "baby smalls" as we had knicknamed him found himself lost in a swarm of angry hardcore kids in full beatdown mode... strength in numbers...

then like many of our shows back then the cops came and we had to leave.  :(


Hornet cooked by bees












McPhallus

Quote from: MV on September 25, 2012, 10:48:36 AM

ok... so, someone explain to me again why i shouldn't view large corporations as steaming piles of inhuman shit?

AT&T is a bag of shit, too.  I'm moving to a different building in my apartment complex and called them to have my DSL switched over, and they tell me I HAVE to sign up for Uverse.  Yet I'm able to switch the DSL over--with confirmation--on their web site.  Fucking dishonest cocksuckers.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: McPhallus on September 25, 2012, 11:03:18 AM
AT&T is a bag of shit, too.  I'm moving to a different building in my apartment complex and called them to have my DSL switched over, and they tell me I HAVE to sign up for Uverse.  Yet I'm able to switch the DSL over--with confirmation--on their web site.  Fucking dishonest cocksuckers.


you ought to just kill the 1950s DSL and switch to cable internet.  it's a shit-ton faster and comparably priced.  i have no relationship whatsoever with the phone company.

McPhallus

Wasn't into him all that much, but this clip is classic:

Sam Kinison on World Hunger




McPhallus



ziznak

nice... glad I stopped by this thread... I remember that spider drug flick being different back in the day..hmmmm. 

Also, I'm amazed at how you really can autotune just about anything and turn it into a song.


Blinko

Quote from: ziznak on October 11, 2012, 12:13:46 AM
nice... glad I stopped by this thread... I remember that spider drug flick being different back in the day..hmmmm. 

Also, I'm amazed at how you really can autotune just about anything and turn it into a song.

i'm amazed that you think applying autotune to anything can turn it into a song.


ziznak

Quote from: Blinko on October 11, 2012, 12:26:08 AM
i'm amazed that you think applying autotune to anything can turn it into a song.
sorry ill clarify... autotune can be applied to just about anything as far as making horrible vocals fit ... as for the actual song writing process thats a lil different...




Blinko

i'm not sorry if this is old or you've seen it before.

It needs to be seen again.

The Professor Brothers - Bible History #1 (Sodom & Gomorrah)

ziznak

haha that was great... this one gave me a laugh earlier... then I felt bad about it... then I didn't and watched it again.
http://www.prochan.com/embed?f=22c_1352483546

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod