• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151013 - Dr. Barry Taff - Parapsychology - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, October 13, 2015, 06:29:15 PM

Quote from: inuk2600 on October 13, 2015, 11:05:24 PM
you're lucky, my superpower is smelling right through him.

Eww, I wouldn't want to smell the insides of anybody.

GravitySucks

Quote from: gx2music on October 13, 2015, 11:05:19 PM
Frequency.   Magnetic.  Resonance.

Oh god.  We have a shyster.  I feel sorry for Art, but I think his BS meter has gone off already.
Accutronically speaking

AppealPlay

How long before Art asks if teenage girls have special telekinetic powers?

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on October 13, 2015, 11:04:46 PM
Umm...poltergeists?

Ah, I was listening through a crappy speaker.  More static than voice.  I switched over and it's a lot easier to follow now.

Catsmile

Quote from: Rocky4228 on October 13, 2015, 11:10:06 PM
This guy sounds like he really needs to blow his nose.

He has lots of blow for his nose, thank you.

starrmtn001

This is an excerpt from a book, for sale, on his website: http://barrytaff.net/page/2/

"As most, if not all, of my girlfriends over the years have shared similar looks with Blanchard, and she has alien-like features, what does that say about my lifelong, obsessive attraction to this particular look in women?

I’ve never known another man that is as fixated as I am on any particular female look, let alone this particular one."   :o

I'll be in my blanket fort . . . curled up in the fetal position.

ziznak

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 13, 2015, 10:50:58 PM
Mr Ziz, trying to make it through 2015 with my dick intact mostly. How's the City of Brotherly Love my friend?
we are back to normal after our lil pope visit... I'd like to have my dick in tact through the year as well... hopefully until death ya know?

hope everybody is finding themselves well on this wonderful evening... not sure bout the guest.  I believe I liked his last interview though.  Maybe I'm confusing him with another guest i dunno.

gx2music

Quote from: chefist on October 13, 2015, 11:05:43 PM

https://youtu.be/j_ekugPKqFw

Now that is laugh out loud funny.  "Lightning bolt". 

When future aliens wonder why we died out circa 2150 a.d. , we should make sure that video is available to them in a time capsule.

GravitySucks

Lil pope visit?  I thought the joke was about Dopey, the pope and a lil nun.

SciFiAuthor

I'm skeptical, but I love the idea that our memories might not be stored in our brains.

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on October 13, 2015, 11:15:26 PM
I'm skeptical, but I love the idea that our memories might not be stored in our brains.

It certainly explains why I am so forgetful.

trostol

Quote from: ziznak on October 13, 2015, 11:13:23 PM
we are back to normal after our lil pope visit... I'd like to have my dick in tact through the year as well... hopefully until death ya know?

hope everybody is finding themselves well on this wonderful evening... not sure bout the guest.  I believe I liked his last interview though.  Maybe I'm confusing him with another guest i dunno.

hope you weren't in the security box man..heard it was terrible down there...and of course our lovely mayor blaming us for things was priceless

AppealPlay

Hasn't everyone experienced deja vu?  I've always assumed it's some sort of mishap in our brains.

a story about the geo metro. This is getting better.
Art is doing his best to save the guest.

jazmunda

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on October 13, 2015, 11:15:26 PM

I hope so. That way I can blame someone else's crappy hard or software for not remembering something.