• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151009 - Open Lines - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, October 09, 2015, 07:53:39 PM

Zoxo

well I've had two paralyzers along with two rum and cokes! Shit, and I was going to call in tonight!!

albrecht

Quote from: Sandra Kristen on October 09, 2015, 10:13:31 PM
Poor people in Scotland aren't allowed to talk to Art tonight.
Tho niggardly, as perceived at least, the term scot-free (or scot free) has nothing to do with Scots.

Crapphazzard

greetings gabbers! so glad i got here a lot earlier today 8)

GravitySucks

Quote from: maren on October 09, 2015, 10:15:23 PM
It may be like we're all priests listening to confession. :)
maren, you can sit next to me and we can take a vote.

maren

Okay, does Richard Dolan take a hit of helium and re-record his spot every day?  Or maybe Keith is just speeding it up so we suffer for a shorter time. 

GravitySucks

Quote from: Zoxo on October 09, 2015, 10:16:20 PM
well I've had two paralyzers along with two rum and cokes! Shit, and I was going to call in tonight!!
Jaz should have posted the rules earlier!

Hello to you wonderful people

I have the over/under at usual callers at 5 tonight

extra points for Jaz call.

when I was 17 my grandparents were gone for the week so I took the truck to school. I took it to the coffee shop during my free period, and pulling out of the parking lot, I judged wrong, and clipped the fuck out a dodge durango. the right rear looked like an accordion. The owner lady came running out to see this mess and started crying. I was more amazed that there was not a single scratch on my grandparents new truck.

After she got over the initial shock and I explained to her that my ass was grass over this. She laughed because a similar thing happened to her when she was young.  she told me her deductible was 250.00. I walked over to the bank, paid her and drove the truck home.

the scott free part was my grandparents never found out, since there was zero damage to the truck. I would've been booted from the house and probably a meth dealer in fresno now.

zeebo

Quote from: bateman on October 09, 2015, 10:15:35 PM
What's everyone drinking tonight?

The last few sips my good cognac.  After that, I'll have to break into the cooking wine.  :(

maren

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 09, 2015, 10:16:33 PM
maren, you can sit next to me and we can take a vote.

Bwahahahahah!  Thanks, pal!  *hug*

Barbara

Quote from: Sandra Kristen on October 09, 2015, 10:13:31 PM
Poor people in Scotland aren't allowed to talk to Art tonight.

I will take care of this, 'No Scott thing'.

Crapphazzard

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 09, 2015, 10:19:17 PM
I walk in and see people fighting over stupid shit. Um... questioning if I want to dip a toe into this biznatch tonight.
;D ;D

Dr_Blue

Ok, here it goes. I suggested the Scot free line to Art. I hope it doesn't BOMB! hahahahahahaha

albrecht

Quote from: ASC on October 09, 2015, 10:18:10 PM
Hello to you wonderful people

I have the over/under at usual callers at 5 tonight

extra points for Jaz call.

when I was 17 my grandparents were gone for the week so I took the truck to school. I took it to the coffee shop during my free period, and pulling out of the parking lot, I judged wrong, and clipped the fuck out a dodge durango. the right rear looked like an accordion. The owner lady came running out to see this mess and started crying. I was more amazed that there was not a single scratch on my grandparents new truck.

After she got over the initial shock and I explained to her that my ass was grass over this. She laughed because a similar thing happened to her when she was young.  she told me her deductible was 250.00. I walked over to the bank, paid her and drove the truck home.

the scott free part was my grandparents never found out, since there was zero damage to the truck. I would've been booted from the house and probably a meth dealer in fresno now.
Nice! Call in. Type of truck you borrowed? And smart! You paid cash and "took care of it." Smart thinking for a young kid, rare.

trostol

skype is balls lol

also the beginning tonight is reminding me of a RCH's soliloquy

Zoxo

Quote from: Dr_Blue on October 09, 2015, 10:20:50 PM
Ok, here it goes. I suggested the Scot free line to Art. I hope it doesn't BOMB! hahahahahahaha

I think it was a great idea!! Makes these nights fun! Good on ya!