• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151007 - Ron Morehead - Bigfoot Sounds - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 07, 2015, 10:00:41 PM

Sean92008

Had to post one last one...

WHY would the Russians try to fake a tape like this???

I need an Art's Tart to practice this bladjaculation stuff.  Wonder if the Russians figured that shit out.

There's no proximity difference on the whistle to grunt crap.

ART - OPEN THE LINES!  Dump these guys, they got to go over to C2C and Dave's news is about over!!!

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Uncle Duke on October 07, 2015, 11:15:34 PM
No, I had an AIWA cassette recorder in the early 70s

My buddy had an AIWA and I can concur.  It rocked.  We used it to record our jam sessions and the sound was quite professional.

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: Sean92008 on October 07, 2015, 11:16:30 PM
Had to post one last one...

WHY would the Russians try to fake a tape like this???

I need an Art's Tart to practice this bladjaculation stuff.  Wonder if the Russians figured that shit out.

There's no proximity difference on the whistle to grunt crap.

ART - OPEN THE LINES!  Dump these guys, they got to go over to C2C and Dave's news is about over!!!
Damn. Really. C'mon Art this doesn't even fall into the category of crap PT Barnum would pull. Noory's one-up on ya after this one. Disgusting.

Robert

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on October 07, 2015, 11:12:26 PMNo tape hiss. No matter how good the quality reel to reel, you still had tape hiss. It could have been removed and over-dubbed though. Cassettes didn't come out till the late 70's, well past 76.
No, cassettes were widely available by the early 1970s.

Catsmile

Maybe BigFeet heard the guest whistling through their dentures and were trying to mimic them in an attempt to communicate with the new hairless ape neighbors. ??? ?   

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: Catsmile on October 07, 2015, 11:18:54 PM
Maybe BigFeet heard the guest whistling through their dentures and were trying to mimic them in an attempt to communicate with the new hairless ape neighbors. ??? ?
L.O.L!

ShayP

Quote from: Catsmile on October 07, 2015, 11:18:54 PM
Baahahahaha!  ;D

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: Noorynoid on October 07, 2015, 11:19:50 PM

I believe the good is best illustrated here...

Green eyes, huge rack. An animal to be entangled with. Often. In a tent. In the woods. In the dark.

Quote from: Uncle Duke on October 07, 2015, 11:15:34 PM
No, I had an AIWA cassette recorder in the early 70s
Really ? My memory must be skewed. Ha, we didn't get new tech until well after it was released.    I   didn't have cassettes until 78 or 79.
How was the sound quality on that AIWA   BTW. Any tape hiss even using metallic bias cassettes ?

VtaGeezer

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on October 07, 2015, 11:12:08 PM
Yeah. This crap belongs on the Noron Show.
I get the feeling that Art's desperate for good paranormal topic guests whose material hasn't been worn out on C2C.  It's going to take him a while to build a new roster. 

RoseGirl

omg....I think this is the guy that emailed me back and forth about a male and a female bigfoot arguing! Too funny....I told him what all the sounds meant!

Catsmile

Did the guest just say crack rocks?

Dat be wut he smoking, YO!

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: VtaGeezer on October 07, 2015, 11:24:58 PM
I get the feeling that Art's desperate for good paranormal topic guests whose material hasn't been worn out on C2C.  It's going to take him a while to build a new roster.
I think you're right, VtaGeezer. Well put.
At least he's handing all this smoothly and quite possibly it would be nice if he were a little more tongue-in-cheek with these two.

RoseGirl

I told him too about what a bigfoot was yelling at him while he was cooking in the woods. Scott? is his name scott?

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: RoseGirl on October 07, 2015, 11:26:59 PM
I told him too about what a bigfoot was yelling at him while he was cooking in the woods. Scott? is his name scott?
No. It's Ron. Ron Jeremy, rock cracker.

ShayP

Quote from: RoseGirl on October 07, 2015, 11:26:59 PM
Yes...one of the guys...the other, Robert.

RoseGirl

he sent me a ton of recordings and had me 'interpret' them