Listen live to Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert:
High quality AAC stream here.
MP3 stream here.

Contact Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert:
Phone:  952-225-5278
North America Skype:  mitd51
Overseas Skype:  mitd55
Time Traveler Wormhole here.

This thread will be unlocked just prior to show time tonight (9PM Pacific, 12AM Eastern).  Midnight in the Desert airs Monday-Friday from Midnight-3AM Eastern.  That's 9PM to midnight Pacific.

chefist

Quote from: MV on October 06, 2015, 08:01:38 PM
Listen live to Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert:

"You're not a goddam luney Martini, you're a fisherman!"

trostol

just watched a video of Vin Diesel being a super dork about playing D&D...was kinda cool lol

maren

Have any of you heard this guest?  I haven't heard of him before -- I'm looking forward to it. 

norland2424

Art should time travel and travel back to make sure noory and leo were never born  ;D

Rocky4228

Quote from: maren on October 06, 2015, 10:01:20 PM
Have any of you heard this guest?  I haven't heard of him before -- I'm looking forward to it.
He was on a podcast I listen to in May.

popple

Quote from: norland2424 on October 06, 2015, 10:02:41 PM
Art should time travel and travel back to make sure noory and leo were never born  ;D

....but gnoory sucking brought us all together & brought Art back to us  :'(

Dyna-X

This reminds me of the old days so much with Art reading a creepy story :)

albrecht

Quote from: maren on October 06, 2015, 10:01:20 PM
Yeah he is great. Wants to time travel to meet up with his dad who died when he was young. He is always an interesting guest and has good personal story and persistence! I sure hope he realized his childhood dream.

Uhh the CIA trained rebels joined Al-Nusra. It was a hilarious failure that was beyond stupid. The Obama administration should just help the forces in Rojava instead of trying to find "moderate" rebels that don't exist.

bateman

Quote from: Sandra Kristen on October 06, 2015, 10:08:06 PM
Uhh the CIA trained rebels joined Al-Nusra. It was a hilarious failure that was beyond stupid. The Obama administration should just help the forces in Rojava instead of trying to find "moderate" rebels that don't exist.

Oh, you mean blowback is a thing? Who'da thought?

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/3340101/t/bin-laden-comes-home-roost/

norland2424

Quote from: Sandra Kristen on October 06, 2015, 10:08:06 PM

lol thats why no one really cares if the ruskies bomb them, you wont see us going to war for their behalf