• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Caravan to Midnight

Started by Original Larry, September 28, 2015, 11:36:00 AM

Elane237

So, how did you read about episode 536? The descriptions are no longer on the main page of the website.  Do you have to log in first in order to read the show description?  Facebook?

Thanks for the updates.

weedeater

Elane, not sure if this is intentional, temporary or an oversight but for the past week you would have had to log into your account then go to programs/archives  to see what John is serving up for the evening.  The suspense is becoming unbearable.  We will all have to rely on Larry to keep us informed.

I'll do my best to keep you all informed. I had to login to find out what the program was. Also, the comments that were left from the old programs have been deleted also, which is a shame, because I enjoyed reading them from time to time. Especially
yours, Elane. There were links to other programs there that I used to refer to.
The show descriptions are woefully short anyway. Dr. Waterman's website is :
http://thewatermanfiles.com/
He has a podcast/radio show too.
hope this helps.

Elane237

Yes. You have to be a subscriber in order to find out the program for the night.  So he put the description behind a paywall. Wow!

I am finding and have subscribed to many more programs which are far more professional in layout and platform; James Corbett, Peter B. Collins, Sibel Edmonds, NewsBud.  These are all subscription-based journalists with many years of experience.  James Corbett and Sibel Edmonds are awesome - non-biased journalists.  Spending more money, but getting exactly what I pay for.

Elane237

Dr. Waterman's website, thewatermanfiles.com, looks very interesting.  Especially the free-dried " survival" foods.

Thanks for the tip!

My pleasure Elane! He has free downloads of his webcasts also, top left of the
home page.

Elane237

Larry,

I sincerely pray that JBW gets his act together - AND - I appreciate your efforts in promoting him.  I hope he appreciates your efforts.  He really should.  JBW still offers the best platform for guests with good information to convey with "no holds barred". 

In the meantime, I paid for an annual subscription to Peter B Collins - who provides very insightful and very professional news commentaries on a daily basis.  Zero racist or political or religious ranting!  Very different format than CTM - no comparison; seldom guest speakers.  I just needed a change in perspective. 

Anyway, I received a free book from Peter in the mail today as a token of gratitude for being a new subscriber -along with a signed picture of him.  I picked one ( from 3 he had available) - the NYT bestseller updated (2015 release) and expanded "The New Confessions of an Economic Hitman" by John Perkins.

So, I think I'm good now after paying for annual subscriptions to Peter B Collins, James Corbett, Sibel Edmonds (All NewsBud journalists) and watching CTM's intensive guests periodically for free until he gets it together.  CTM's pricing was never an issue for me; even 3 good guest interviews a month is worth the price.   I used to pay $30.00 a month when I subscribed to Catherine Austin Fitts Solari Reports!

Elane237

Quote from: Original Larry on May 23, 2016, 11:46:14 AM
Also, the comments that were left from the old programs have been deleted also, which is a shame, because I enjoyed reading them from time to time.
So, are you saying that the 600+ comments about the disdain over Bill Ayers interview are gone?  Are you saying all the comments from day one are gone? Really? Wow!!

Unbelievable!

weedeater

the Ayers comments are still there, available for review, episodes 360 and carrying over into 361.  I wonder if Bomar is still on his hillside farm in Tennessee overindulging in homebrew and copying and pasting page after page of Wiki.  What a ride that forum was.

Yep, they are GONE. I really enjoyed reading those posts, miss some of the commenters too. Glad you came here. I love Sibel, one of the original whistleblowers.
She is quite a woman. I must admit I'm not familiar with Mr. Collins, I'll check him out. I already subscribed to "The Corbett Report" a while back. I'm always interested in finding new sources of information. I'm afraid John hates bellgab, he as much as said so. He probably has it monitored though. Oh well, I do it for me, I want people to learn, and I have to admit he has had some great guests, in spite of Alex Jones, and George Noory. They don't like him for sure, and I think they have influenced people not to come on the program.  I listen to Alex sometimes, too many commercials for me. I'll keep you posted on the Caravan, if you will sometimes let me know what you are finding out there.
thanks.

weedeater

Larry, I have just been reading through them on the CTM website, even your request for info on episode #357 that was removed (was that Sterling Allan?)

Quote from: weedeater on May 23, 2016, 06:14:58 PM
the Ayers comments are still there, available for review, episodes 360 and carrying over into 361.  I wonder if Bomar is still on his hillside farm in Tennessee overindulging in homebrew and copying and pasting page after page of Wiki.  What a ride that forum was.

Oops, my bad, I went back to the first year and no further. Thanks for the correction.

Quote from: weedeater on May 23, 2016, 06:22:13 PM
Larry, I have just been reading through them on the CTM website, even your request for info on episode #357 that was removed (was that Sterling Allan?)

Thank you! Could have been Sterling. I thought I heard he was accused of pedophilia,
I hate even to put that out, so lets say I thought it was alleged. Well a quick search brought up several sites with that allegation. That would explain a lot.

Sorry about the bad info on the comments, thanks for correcting me, I was at work, using their machine, maybe that was the problem. As far as bomar, I heard him call in to MITD, forget who he was talking to, but he did say he was taken up in an orb,
had a 190 I.Q., and was some kind of scientist. The guest he was talking to, said You had me at the orb, you lost me at 190 IQ. I'm surprised he hasn't shown up here. Or maybe he has.

Quote from: Elane237 on May 23, 2016, 03:10:48 PM
Larry,

I sincerely pray that JBW gets his act together - AND - I appreciate your efforts in promoting him.  I hope he appreciates your efforts.  He really should.  JBW still offers the best platform for guests with good information to convey with "no holds barred". 

In the meantime, I paid for an annual subscription to Peter B Collins - who provides very insightful and very professional news commentaries on a daily basis.  Zero racist or political or religious ranting!  Very different format than CTM - no comparison; seldom guest speakers.  I just needed a change in perspective. 

Anyway, I received a free book from Peter in the mail today as a token of gratitude for being a new subscriber -along with a signed picture of him.  I picked one ( from 3 he had available) - the NYT bestseller updated (2015 release) and expanded "The New Confessions of an Economic Hitman" by John Perkins.

So, I think I'm good now after paying for annual subscriptions to Peter B Collins, James Corbett, Sibel Edmonds (All NewsBud journalists) and watching CTM's intensive guests periodically for free until he gets it together.  CTM's pricing was never an issue for me; even 3 good guest interviews a month is worth the price.   I used to pay $30.00 a month when I subscribed to Catherine Austin Fitts Solari Reports!

It was actually the blunt realist talk on C2M about humans, race, and religion that got me to sign up. It scratched an itch.

You recommended Peter Collins. Does he do do any good samples of his shows? Or really, anything that gives a best example of what I'd be subscribing to?

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator to inform of the time the error occurred and of anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Web Server at caravantomidnight.com

Elane237

Quote from: BelgianCarbonFibre on May 23, 2016, 07:21:41 PM
It was actually the blunt realist talk on C2M about humans, race, and religion that got me to sign up. It scratched an itch.

You recommended Peter Collins. Does he do do any good samples of his shows? Or really, anything that gives a best example of what I'd be subscribing to?

You don't have to subscribe in order to enjoy Peter's daily commentaries.  He usually posts 1 or 2 articles a week for subscribers only.  Even then, he posts a free one as well. I only joined 2 weeks ago, but have been enjoying him for approx 6 months.  I waited until I was sure he would be consistent.

sample ...  http://www.peterbcollins.com/

PBC News & Comment: Pentagon Insider Blows Whistle on Phony Protections for Whistleblowers

New book profiles John Crane, who ran “whistleblower protection unit” at Pentagon, detailing how Tom Drake got screwed at NSA…..

Quote from: Elane237 on May 24, 2016, 12:04:21 AM
You don't have to subscribe in order to enjoy Peter's daily commentaries.  He usually posts 1 or 2 articles a week for subscribers only.  Even then, he posts a free one as well. I only joined 2 weeks ago, but have been enjoying him for approx 6 months.  I waited until I was sure he would be consistent.

sample ...  http://www.peterbcollins.com/

PBC News & Comment: Pentagon Insider Blows Whistle on Phony Protections for Whistleblowers

New book profiles John Crane, who ran “whistleblower protection unit” at Pentagon, detailing how Tom Drake got screwed at NSA…..

Yeah, just got home, took at the site myself. See, that's why I asked about an example, your mention of the NSA and Drake got me hooked already. If he's on topics like that I'm good to go. Thank's again.

Elane237

Episode 535 Dr. Paul Craig Roberts is posted on Youtube.  JBW did a good interview. It's always a treat listening to Dr. Roberts because he tells the unvarnished truth.  Towards the end (around mins 1.21) he went into great detail about Washington's continued bullying of Russia and (to a lesser extent) China.  His biggest fear is Washington forcing nuclear war upon us because there is no way they can win a conventional war with Russia and they know it.  So this explains why Washington keeps mentioning that we will be in a nuclear war within a year with Russia.  Roberts describes US policy towards Russia and China as madness!

Elane237

Pepe Escobar has written an excellent article (link below) which goes into much detail about Dr. Paul Craig Roberts fear of nuclear war (first strike) which he talked about in CTM Episode 535.

"Beware What You Wish for: Russia Is Ready for War"

http://www.globalresearch.ca/beware-what-you-wish-for-russia-is-ready-for-war/5526836

clip ...
Russian â€" and Chinese â€" missiles are already able to knock out the satellite guidance systems for US nuclear tipped ICBMs and cruise missiles. They could also knock out the early alert warnings that the satellite constellations would give. A Russian hypersonic ICBM flight time, launched for instance from a Russian nuclear sub all the way to the US East Coast, counts for less than 20 minutes. So an early warning system is absolutely critical. Don’t count on the worthless THAAD and Patriot to do their job. Once again, Russian hypersonic technology has already rendered the entire missile defense system in both the US and Europe totally obsolete.

.... The rest is idle babbling. Still, expect the official Pentagon/NATO narrative to remain the same. After all, the industrial-military complex is a cash-devouring hydra, and a powerful enemy is a must (the phony Daesh “caliphate” does not count).

Lilith

I always got a kick out of Bomar.  I miss him.  I kept in touch with him for a while, kind of expected to see him show up at bellgab anyday, but I guess not.

weedeater

Brig, perhaps he is here somewhere.  I do know that he is not Falkie.  Just downloading the episode for today, will listen later, Marilyn.  Ep. 537 â€" In this edition we welcome independent documentary filmmaker Dr. Lana Marconi alongside Tom Clearwater to discuss in depth the concept of her newest feature, “New Human, New Earth, New Humanity.”
Then, friend of the Caravan Patrick Wood joins us to speak of Trump, plus Kissinger, and technocracy continuing to rise.

Episode 538 Gregory Mannarino,  an economist, and David Sereda, resonance and harmony. I think we know who David Sereda is.

Service Temporarily Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, a 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Well, I got John's rant, and the first guest before the server went down. No Sereda, though, who I really wanted to hear.
So there is that.

Seems to be working now, but their website monkey got 538's mp3 name mixed up with a previous episode. If you're getting a "not found" or "can't download", open the link in your browser like you're trying to play it and delete the erroneous name since it's doubled up with the latest ep.

LOL, whooo hoo that Sereda is kind of...special, isn't he? I can't say I've heard him much before, but he's definitely one-of-a-kind. I really enjoyed this one.

I'm a Sereda fan, he is certainly more interesting than economic gloom and doom.
I already have nothing. Have you ever listened to End of Days Radio? Sereda had a really good interview there, it's up on youtube.
I enjoy EODR, it's not for everybody, though.

By the way, I do believe there is something there with harmonic resonance. I have asked a number of times for Richard Merrick to be on the program, for some reason he hasn't been on. His website is InterferenceTheory.com
Have your ever heard of "baroque music"? Baroque literally means "broken", and the Catholic church was responsible for this hidden technology.  Just search harmonic resonance, there are many websites concerning this.

Episode 539: Tom Horn discusses "the Final Roman Emperor, the Islamic Antichrist,
and the Vatican's Last Crusade"
sounds like a real humdinger.

Elane237

Quote from: Original Larry on May 25, 2016, 08:31:38 PM
Episode 539: Tom Horn discusses "the Final Roman Emperor, the Islamic Antichrist,
and the Vatican's Last Crusade"
sounds like a real humdinger.

The entire show?  Sounds good.