• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Caravan to Midnight

Started by Original Larry, September 28, 2015, 11:36:00 AM

No shows next week. That's probably better than whatever Brendi and John would throw up there on Christmas week anyway. Did he tell us first? Of course not, he mentioned it to Ant'ny near the end of the show.
typical.

Episode 855 - Dr. Kent HovindDec 20, 2017

In this edition Dr. Kent Hovind tells his story of going from his church to Federal lockup on charges reminiscent of the railroading of the Bundys and the Finicums; underscoring the fact that Federal charges are almost impossible to defend against because the Federal Courts make the law up as they go along.
I rest my case

albrecht

Quote from: Original Larry on December 20, 2017, 09:08:58 PM
Episode 855 - Dr. Kent HovindDec 20, 2017

In this edition Dr. Kent Hovind tells his story of going from his church to Federal lockup on charges reminiscent of the railroading of the Bundys and the Finicums; underscoring the fact that Federal charges are almost impossible to defend against because the Federal Courts make the law up as they go along.
I rest my case
He was awesome on the science panel with Ali G years ago. Some funny stuff.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eB5VXJXxnNU

Swishypants

Quote from: albrecht on December 20, 2017, 09:15:17 PM
He was awesome on the science panel with Ali G years ago. Some funny stuff.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eB5VXJXxnNU

But did John get through reading Google News to us, without Blowin' Up?

weedeater

A very Merry Christmas to all those poor souls still holding true to The Caravan (even though next week has been cancelled, just 'cause he can).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8YQqK5e5es

Fake Larry

He did mention it in the news last night - maybe he thinks he needs a break over Christmas - How dare he do that? & we still have Ark tomorrow. Why do you listen if you hate him so much? The "Original Larry" my ass!!! what you the "first" Larry ever on the planet.. Ffs..did you copyright the name? I know... you are the original Larry god that never takes a few days off cause you are special like that! Wow I'm in the presence on greatness it seems! Cant imagine what you will "throw up" there bet it will smell like puke you MORON.. Do you think your $5 a month entitle you to his soul? Get a life and go spend Christmas with your family and give some other people a break unless your world is so small that John B is that important to you? Merry Christmas you bitter old fool!

Quote from: Original Larry on December 20, 2017, 06:12:53 PM
No shows next week. That's probably better than whatever Brendi and John would throw up there on Christmas week anyway. Did he tell us first? Of course not, he mentioned it to Ant'ny near the end of the show.
typical.

I am praying for you, brother. All that rage must be eating you up inside.
Merry Christmas

Fake Larry

Please don't pray for me - anyone as foulmouthed & downright mean as you are probably praying to the wrong side is good. Caravaner for life.. The "original" Larry bwhaaaa ha ha ha!!!!

Quote from: Original Larry on December 24, 2017, 04:57:58 PM
I am praying for you, brother. All that rage must be eating you up inside.
Merry Christmas

Does this show offer a paid RSS feed?  Not interested if I can't just download the show with all the rest.

Swishypants

What is the word on ole Judge Roy Dicknose? Did Jesus give him 5 dollars?

Dr. MD MD

No one cares. You're totally irrelevant. :D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 30, 2017, 07:40:30 AM
No one cares. You're totally irrelevant. :D

You keep Little Debbie in business ya fat fuck ya!

albrecht

Not bad little history lesson, most stuff folks here would know, but not a bad synopsis of the history "St.Nick," and the Roman Empire and early Christianity, and then Islam.  Mainly the guest talking and not much speculating or rantings on the news by JBW. And story of other various Christmas and/or St.Nicolas Day traditions.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQn3Jnoo4JE

Swishypants

So has John fled the country yet? Not much out of his camp lately. Not even enough interest to complain about him. What a sad piece of shit he is. Trips over his own ego all his life and with his last chance, does it yet again! All is smash-ed and smolderish smudgen.

Quote from: Swishypants on January 08, 2018, 02:22:51 PM
So has John fled the country yet? Not much out of his camp lately. Not even enough interest to complain about him. What a sad piece of shit he is. Trips over his own ego all his life and with his last chance, does it yet again! All is smash-ed and smolderish smudgen.
I couldn't agree more, not even enough interest to bitch about the lack of guests, no show tonight so far, it just goes on and on.
Fortunately, there are other, better programs than the evangelical ministry. Crashed and burned to a cinder.

Swishypants

Quote from: Original Larry on January 09, 2018, 09:13:10 PM
I couldn't agree more, not even enough interest to bitch about the lack of guests, no show tonight so far, it just goes on and on.
Fortunately, there are other, better programs than the evangelical ministry. Crashed and burned to a cinder.

Is he just broadcasting to 5 idiots still left there or what? It's over John! Hang it up! You screwed the pooch!

Jackstar

I haven't listened for a month cuz I've been busy. I come back, I find it interesting that he and Julian Assange play the same tunes.

https://www.caravantomidnight.com/Episode/EpisodesDetails?Id=20854

Quote from: Swishypants on January 09, 2018, 09:44:34 PM
Is he just broadcasting to 5 idiots still left

You're projecting here.

Dateline

I listened to Ark Midnight on the Medford Oregon affiliate last evening and enjoyed the depth of it.  He does have a voice for radio.  When Coast followed, and I heard the squeaky wheels of Greasy, off the radio went.

Quote from: Jackstar on January 18, 2018, 12:56:32 AM
I haven't listened for a month cuz I've been busy. I come back, I find it interesting that he and Julian Assange play the same tunes.

https://www.caravantomidnight.com/Episode/EpisodesDetails?Id=20854

You're projecting here.
Howdy, Jack, welcome back. Obviously, you've missed nothing.

Oh noooooo! I think it's the muddership. All hands lost. What a pity.

Bomar

Quote from: Original Larry on January 26, 2018, 09:10:59 PM
Oh noooooo! I think it's the muddership. All hands lost. What a pity.

Larry, Dude,...

What the hell is that Pic from...

I have been around, but hiding...

I have lost faith in humanity, so without causing mass extinction, i thought to just avoid contact...

But that Pic requires a comment...

What the "Fuck" is that from?...

Later Dude...

Bomar

Jackstar

This show is better than ever. And the app works.

For me.

Bomar: I too have been flying under the radar. I decided to no longer promote the show. I got the pic from the interwebs. No idea where or what that aircraft was.
see ya.

Jackstar

I haven't listened to this in a while, but I caught it yesterday, and found it thoroughly satisfactory. I guess this makes me the black sheep.

WYSIWYG

I've been a Caravaner since Day 1 and think the program rocks. I'm not sure what the issue is. Dude, you pay $5 a month for it and you're this wound-up about it?? I suspect you've got other problems.

ksm32

Quote from: WYSIWYG on May 18, 2018, 06:29:50 AM
I've been a Caravaner since Day 1 and think the program rocks. I'm not sure what the issue is. Dude, you pay $5 a month for it and you're this wound-up about it?? I suspect you've got other problems.

Yep, being a Caravaner means a lot 'o bang for your buck! Sometimes I could listen to em' comment on the news all night, no guest needed.

WYSIWYG

Those interviews were both GREAT! I loved the convo with John. Never really get to hear him talk like that since the Caravaners are always bitching about his talk on being a Believer. I do love Mrs. Wells, too, the more I get to know her. I'm always amazed at how closely aligned I am with her point of view. I'm not really a fan of the SoapBox, but tuned in to see the Wells'.