• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Caravan to Midnight

Started by Original Larry, September 28, 2015, 11:36:00 AM

Kidnostad3

Okay, It's official.  John B. Wells is a Dick!

Quote from: brig on July 28, 2016, 07:40:01 PM
Has anybody decided which rerun we are watching tonight?  Or....there is always Clyde starting in 20 minutes.

My biggest problem with Clyde is his intro... it used to be a telephone ringing followed by sirens. Two of my least favorite sounds.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Original Larry on July 29, 2016, 05:44:34 PM
My biggest problem with Clyde is his intro... it used to be a telephone ringing followed by sirens. Two of my least favorite sounds.

Yeah that intro is muy lame--waste of bandwidth.

Misty says

WEEKENDER- Data Dump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfJgT89hEME

As the Fourth of July nears, satellite engineer David Levinson (Jeff Goldblum) investigates a 3,000-mile-wide mother ship that’s approaching Earth. Fortunately, 20 years earlier, nations across the world started to use recovered extraterrestrial technology to develop an immense defense program. When the alien invaders attack with unprecedented force, the U.S. president, teams of scientists and brave fighter pilots spring into action to save the planet from a seemingly invincible enemy.
Category: Movies   
Genre: Action | Adventure | Sci-Fi   

Rainierland dot com

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes...

Life sucks...

No one keeps their word, ethics appears to not exist...

I have come up with 4 ways to split the earth, and throw it in the sun, but why...

I find, more enjoyment watching peeps suffering, as they make me suffer trying to find peeps to help around the farm...

Have you ever thought about having your finger on a button to stop everything...

To press it, stops everything, but you are given the choice the find a correction...

I have been thinking, Trump is the answer, he will be the reason, the button is pushed...

But I have faith, someone will step up, a Jesse or a John, and free us.

If not, I still have the finger on the button...

And when, (being a god'), I press the button, you all loose all choice...

But I want to solve this problem, and make most peeps happy...

Bomar

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Bomar on July 30, 2016, 08:24:21 PM
Dudes and Dudettes...

Life sucks...

No one keeps their word, ethics appears to not exist...

I have come up with 4 ways to split the earth, and throw it in the sun, but why...

I find, more enjoyment watching peeps suffering, as they make me suffer trying to find peeps to help around the farm...

Have you ever thought about having your finger on a button to stop everything...

To press it, stops everything, but you are given the choice the find a correction...

I have been thinking, Trump is the answer, he will be the reason, the button is pushed...

But I have faith, someone will step up, a Jesse or a John, and free us.

If not, I still have the finger on the button...

And when, (being a god'), I press the button, you all loose all choice...

But I want to solve this problem, and make most peeps happy...

Bomar

It's good to see you haven't lost your sense of humor BOMAR.   Remember:  ILLIGITIMI NON CARBORUNDUM.  Cheers!

Bomar

Chicks and Chickets...

Does anyone know how to listen to Johnny B's Radio program without rewriting your program script...

Read the small print, fuck adverts....

Do I have to wait for U-Tube, ergo...  Call in is bull shit...

Can I listen or not, it is that simple...

Bomar

Bomar

Kid, ...

I have been out of Latin for 30 years....

But Cool...

Illegitimi non carborundum is a mock-Latin aphorism meaning "Don't let the bastards grind you down"...

Dude, you know this phrase is going to be used again and again...

Bomar

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Bomar on July 30, 2016, 09:16:14 PM
Chicks and Chickets...

Does anyone know how to listen to Johnny B's Radio program without rewriting your program script...

Bomar

BOMAR,  Go to KLIF.com and download the app.

Bomar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on July 30, 2016, 09:34:18 PM
BOMAR,  Go to KLIF.com and download the app.

Dude,

I have not touched, (literally), a cell phone since 1990, my brain is important to me...

I have a case, and a brick, but I never got a flip, forget about the new shit...

I was an Electrical Engineer, what I investigated freaked the shit out of me...

Dudes, I am now an organic cattle famer,  who avoids selling his stock become they are friends...

Ergo, I am a shitty farmer...

Bomar

Kidnostad3

Go to the website from your computer and see if they have something that can interface with Windows or UNIX  or whatever you're running.  Must be a way of connecting. 

Bomar

One month I have been trying. nothing .... all require  ... cookies  or unissued cookies...

Bomar

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Bomar on July 30, 2016, 09:38:28 PM
Dude,

I have not touched, (literally), a cell phone since 1990, my brain is important to me...

I have a case, and a brick, but I never got a flip, forget about the new shit...

I was an Electrical Engineer, what I investigated freaked the shit out of me...

Dudes, I am now an organic cattle famer,  who avoids selling his stock become they are friends...

Ergo, I am a shitty farmer...

Bomar

Yeah, that would be tough for me too. 

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Bomar on July 30, 2016, 09:58:56 PM
One month I have been trying. nothing .... all require  ... cookies  or unissued cookies...

Bomar

I assume you tried Iheart radio then.

Bomar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on July 30, 2016, 09:54:03 PM

Dude you can not fuck with Unix , Unix... or Xenix...  they are our computer gods'....

I have been working on a concept of a Tertiary computer, a quantum computer but I have had to much farm work to do by myself..

Give me another 10 years or so...

Bomar

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Bomar on July 30, 2016, 10:03:13 PM
I have been working on a concept of a Tertiary computer, a quantum computer but I have had to much farm work to do by myself..

Bomar

Yeah I'm told that UNIX and follow-on variants are outstanding but all that is a bit esoteric for a non-geek like me.  Thinking about the stuff you're working on hurts my head.

Lilith

Quote from: Bomar on July 30, 2016, 09:16:14 PM
Chicks and Chickets...

Bomar

Here ya go Bomar. I wasn't awake to listen live either, so I'm just now listening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u51M-hZtEvY

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes....

All that Bullshit rampage about Paypal...

My subscription was just upgraded through Paypal...

As with Johnny B's other statements, those I assume are another piece of flavorless tripe...

Bomar

Kidnostad3

I don't find Marzulli's claims so far fetched.   As a matter of fact my great uncle Zebulon had an elongated skull just like those depicted.  Uncle Zeb lived in a special room in the attic and didn't get out much.  Having a hat size of 1 1/2 the family had a hell of a time finding a hat to fit him.   They wound up having him wear a beer cozy when they had to take him out.  Just sayen.

Elane237

Quote from: Bomar on July 30, 2016, 10:03:13 PM

Bomar
Bomar,
What are your thoufhts on using a dual system .... Ubuntu alongside Windows?

Bomar

Political Analysis,…

It is not ever what Trump says, because there will be something different tomorrow…

It is the fact, everyone will talk about him today and tomorrow…

Joseph Goebbels would be proud…

Bomar

Bomar

Quote from: Elane237 on July 31, 2016, 08:42:34 AM
Ubuntu alongside Windows?

Sorry,...

I don't play with Lenix...

My interest with computers is more systems vs. software...

But I always intall multiple OS's; just because you never know and why not...

Bomar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on July 29, 2016, 05:44:22 PM
Okay, It's official.  John B. Wells is a Dick!

Oh yes, he is. I listened to Marzulli's podcast on 7/28, and he mentioned he had done an interview with Wells over the weekend. At least that's what I heard.
If so, it's a big slap in the face to CTM subscribers to have him on the radio program, after being "sick" for two days. I'm posting the link, if you hear differently, please let me know. Right now, I am so pissed off I could bite nails.
Didn't he say something about the Caravaners getting it first?

http://api.spreaker.com/download/episode/9081415/072816_acceleration_radio.mp3

Bomar

Quote from: Original Larry on July 31, 2016, 09:28:06 AM

Larry...

Listen to the interview, (Radio Program)...

Johnny B. kind of explains around the middle break...

I think it dealt with "aliens" or the "NSA"...

He mumbled...

Bomar

John always speaks in metaphor when he does not want to be clear. So what do you think, Bomar? Was that a pre-recorded interview? The audio quality was shit, I'm listening now, so far I haven't heard the Skype hiccup signature.

I don't know what "Julie in the chatroom" said to be admonished by Wells to "behave", and I'm not about to sign in to facebook to find out, but here is a digital hug, and kiss on both cheeks. I hope she ripped him a new one.

Elane237

Quote from: Original Larry on July 31, 2016, 10:40:18 AM
John always speaks in metaphor when he does not want to be clear.
ROFL!  Unfortunately, he's note all that good at it!