• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150923 - Tess Gerritsen - CANCELLED - Replay Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, September 23, 2015, 05:26:43 PM

Sean92008

Quote from: TigerLily on September 23, 2015, 10:10:31 PM
Wow. TuneIn has dropped 4 times already and I couldn't even get pop-up to start. Maybe the asteroid
is coming in and blocking the feeds. And directed right at Art's tower. Damn Davebots
My TuneIn is dropping out a little too.  Small (1-2 second dropouts).  I'm on a Windows 7 using Firefox and the web player.

Juan Cena

Quote from: saucerlike on September 23, 2015, 10:14:33 PM
I'd love to blame it on Dave but that would require being competent in something

Maybe Dave and Tommee had Lex do it?

Noorynoid

I've been suffering with gastric bloating most of the day, wonder if there's a correlation with the problem with Art's internet?

trostol

Quote from: coaster on September 23, 2015, 10:13:56 PM
The darjeeling limited was a fun movie. Wes anderson is one of my favorites. Hes up there with the coen brothers.

Coen's are fantastic and have done possibly my fave movie ever..Big Lebowski and O Brother...then way back wirth Raising Arizona...looking forward to Hail Caeser!

Dyna-X

A few mild hiccups on the stream...I'm debating whether to just take a nap before RCH starts...

Sean92008

I'll keep listening but I've got to clean files off of a "verykool" cell phone that sucks royally.  "Designed in San Diego" my ass...

>:(

flimflam384

Quote from: Noorynoid on September 23, 2015, 10:17:23 PM
I've been suffering with gastric bloating most of the day, wonder if there's a correlation with the problem with Art's internet?

Yes.  Synchronicity.  Synchronicity and law of attraction.  Deep down, you wanted us to suffer with you.  Shame on you, you ruined it all.

chefist

Quote from: Juan Cena on September 23, 2015, 10:17:18 PM
So is white noise. What's your point?

There needs to be hell to pay...sorry, but can't do all this promotion and then have this happen.,...

Donald Noory

Art should have Falkie ready to take over at a moments notice, in case of emergencies like this.

Noorynoid

Quote from: flimflam384 on September 23, 2015, 10:18:22 PM
Yes.  Synchronicity.  Synchronicity and law of attraction.  Deep down, you wanted us to suffer with you.  Shame on you, you ruined it all.

I might have crossed over too. Can't find my pizza rolls either.

Quote from: ArJuna on September 23, 2015, 10:02:43 PM
Art will likely blame this outage on global warming.

And if he doesn't Kevin from last night sure will.

I hear global warming causes obesity and tobacco addiction.

Scully

I'm using Windows 7 with Chrome and the DM popup player, and the show is coming through with no dropouts at all.  Too bad it's the wrong show.  ::)

Dave Noorie

Oh well. A good replay for new radio program managers to listen to. 

Noorynoid

Quote from: Donald Noory on September 23, 2015, 10:18:44 PM
Art should have Falkie ready to take over at a moments notice, in case of emergencies like this.

Your avatar hair...I'm envious

bradtech

Will give me time to catch up on the last hour of last nights show. .

Breezy

Where is Art? Hearing a rerun. Is there something I missed?

Quote from: Noorynoid on September 23, 2015, 10:19:41 PM
I might have crossed over too. Can't find my pizza rolls either.

I bet there's a market for Noory's Lava Hot Pizza Rolls.

Gotta roll them out before someone steals my idea!

TigerLily

Quote from: Sean92008 on September 23, 2015, 10:18:12 PM
I'll keep listening but I've got to clean files off of a "verykool" cell phone that sucks royally.  "Designed in San Diego" my ass...

>:(
You've seen our freeways?

trostol

Noorynoid

Tonight's thread seems to be going in multiple directions with little to no control. Safety scissors?

Donald Noory

Steve Quayle is on Coast tonight...guess Jorch will have him do the end of the world countdown. Still 2 1/2 hours left on west coast.