• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The NHL Thread

Started by GuerrillaUnReal, September 23, 2015, 04:18:41 AM

Art_s Farts

Quote from: akwilly on November 04, 2016, 08:24:41 PM
holy crap! 10-0 is maybe the equivalent of 80-0 in an NFL game.

Big Jackets fan here. It should have been 11-0, but one goal was negated.

albrecht

Wow. That is INSANE. NHL change to a mercy rule. Hahaha.

akwilly

Quote from: Art_s Farts on November 04, 2016, 08:26:57 PM
Big Jackets fan here. It should have been 11-0, but one goal was negated.
Vegas had that game as a pickem and the lowest of the 3 games as far as over/under at only 5 goals lol

albrecht

Quote from: akwilly on November 04, 2016, 08:31:36 PM
Vegas had that game as a pickem and the lowest of the 3 games as far as over/under at only 5 goals lol
Bookies got some serious re-thinking on their analysis to do!

ShayP

10 goals on 40 shots.  poor Al Montoya.

Taco Bell

Must have been from the fine coaching of Torts.

akwilly

akwilly

Yahoo overtime coming up! More doc and Pierre!!!!

akwilly

Wow I have not heard doc call a game with such passion. To bad the bench and penalty box players keep cursing because it keeps the great Pierre from being able to get on his open Mike.

albrecht

Quote from: akwilly on November 16, 2016, 07:44:49 PM
Wow I have not heard doc call a game with such passion. To bad the bench and penalty box players keep cursing because it keeps the great Pierre from being able to get on his open Mike.
Taken out by his own team's stick they put in Fluery and Caps almost immediately score another. Love it. Let's Go Caps! A bit too much "inside hockey" talk with regard to the Olympics during breaks but I guess some are interested in the negotiations. As long as there isn't a self-defeating for both sides lockouts like happened several times in the past few decades!

albrecht

DOMINATION! Let's Go Caps!

akwilly

Quote from: albrecht on November 16, 2016, 09:37:24 PM
DOMINATION! Let's Go Caps!
7-1 pretty dominate!!! I still don't have any faith in the Caps come playoff time though. They are the Payton Manning Colts of the NHL. Anyway it was a hell of a job by Doc and Pierre.

albrecht

Quote from: akwilly on November 16, 2016, 09:48:21 PM
7-1 pretty dominate!!! I still don't have any faith in the Caps come playoff time though. They are the Payton Manning Colts of the NHL. Anyway it was a hell of a job by Doc and Pierre.
Yes, this was always our problem. Not sure why because different coaches, players, stars, owners, enforcers, etc.

trostol

YOUR VEGAS GOLDEN KNIGHTS!!!!! meh

ShayP

Quote from: trostol on November 22, 2016, 08:47:34 PM
YOUR VEGAS GOLDEN KNIGHTS!!!!! meh

"Meh"exactly.  Plus that's a boring damn logo.  :P

They should've thrown the negativity towards gambling out the window and named them the 'Aces.'   I think that would've been a cool name.

ShayP

Although I will say the patch on the hat is kinda sweet...maybe a little.  :-\

Anyone see the Wings turning it around and making the playoffs for the 26th straight year?

Neither do I.  Dammit.............

ShayP

Quote from: Walks_At_Night (ツ) on November 22, 2016, 09:24:38 PM
Anyone see the Wings turning it around and making the playoffs for the 26th straight year?

Neither do I.  Dammit.............

Still 60 games left though  ;)  I personally hope they don't.  Sorry.  ;D

At least the Centennial jerseys with the silver accents are cool.

trostol

Quote from: ShayP on November 22, 2016, 09:10:50 PM
"Meh"exactly.  Plus that's a boring damn logo.  :P

They should've thrown the negativity towards gambling out the window and named them the 'Aces.'   I think that would've been a cool name.

well from what i was told by a hockey guy..NHL didn't want them to use anything construed as gambling..though Aces could be anything really ..but Owner wanted to have it be something that involved the Army since he went to west point

akwilly

Oh dang I forgot it's doc and Pierre night!

akwilly

Wtf? No doc and Pierre!!!

akwilly

Still a heck of a game even though it lacks the star power. Am hoping for ot

akwilly

I wasnt into the holiday spirit until I saw Pierre sporting an awesome green tie. Besides his great interview skills he is pretty great at fashion too. Doc is killing it tonight as well

trostol

Quote from: akwilly on November 30, 2016, 07:35:38 PM
I wasnt into the holiday spirit until I saw Pierre sporting an awesome green tie. Besides his great interview skills he is pretty great at fashion too. Doc is killing it tonight as well

lol you literally..are the only person that liked Pierre lol

akwilly

Quote from: trostol on November 30, 2016, 08:03:21 PM
lol you literally..are the only person that liked Pierre lol
my brother shaves his head and if we ever get to go to a NHL game together he will dress as Pierre and I will try to look like doc

trostol

Quote from: akwilly on November 30, 2016, 08:21:50 PM
my brother shaves his head and if we ever get to go to a NHL game together he will dress as Pierre and I will try to look like doc

;D

akwilly

Pitt is making a heck of a comeback. Come on overtime...more Doc and Pierre!!!

akwilly

There is a brunette sitting behind the kings bench that might be the prettiest girl I've ever seen