• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150921 - Dr. Jeffrey Long - NDEs - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, September 21, 2015, 04:43:34 PM

Quote from: Uncle Duke on September 21, 2015, 10:15:36 PM
Crap.

Saw your post about Mars and notices the name "Charles Bolden" as a NASA bigwig.  Do you know if that's the former USMC aviator/test pilot?

Yep, he's been the NASA Administrator throughout the Obama administration.

AppealPlay

How does a person end up in the morgue without actually being legitimately dead?  That sounds like a medical mishap and a lawsuit.

jazmunda

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 21, 2015, 10:17:07 PM
I can't make Wednesday night's World's end.  Gotta take a rain check. ;D

Wednesday is no good for me. Can we make it Thursday?

Weirdoradio

I've had zero brainwaves for years.

Guess I should get around to getting that checked out, huh.

Lt.Uhura

Good evening folks! 

One hugely important point I've never heard mentioned in any discussion of NDEs is the use of sedatives in resuscitation efforts.  Many of the drugs used in an emergency situation have an amnesiac effect, blocking memories of the near-death experience.  I hope this guest discusses this issue.

AppealPlay

Quote from: Weirdoradio on September 21, 2015, 10:18:29 PM
I've had zero brainwaves for years.

Guess I should get around to getting that checked out, huh.

Maybe you should host a show for Premiere.

jazmunda

I remember the Pam interview. One of the best NDE shows I can recall.

starrmtn001

Quote from: maren on September 21, 2015, 10:17:32 PM
Hi, book! 

And hi Bellgabbers with a thanks to Jaz and a special shout out to my Princess Sisters of the VV of D cult!  Hiya, Tarts!
Hi there maren!

phrodo

"Absence of brain function" .. is he describing death or Dave's normal status during his shows?

AppealPlay

Oh, please, I could find a doc to perform the procedure for the right price.  Hell, I could get one who lost his license on the cheap. :D

Conrad Murray has bills to pay.

starrmtn001

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on September 21, 2015, 10:16:07 PM
Orion is a replacement for the shuttle program, and yes, Mars was always one of the purposes.  Also, the MIC wanted ATK to have some peace time business.   ;)

It's more powerful than they need for ISS missions, though.  I don't think they would be building it (the Space Launch System) if they didn't have a very strong expectation to go to Mars, or at least leave Earth's orbit.  They can launch Orion on a Delta 4 rocket.

WhiteCrow

My son was completly brain dead for 3 weeks, no brain activity, full life support.
Doesn't remember anything from 3 weeks

yeah right

you know those guys are flatlining themselves for shits and giggles on friday nights and such

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on September 21, 2015, 10:21:08 PM
It's more powerful than they need for ISS missions, though.  I don't think they would be building it if they didn't have a very strong expectation to go to Mars, or at least leave Earth's orbit.

Yes.

Spinner

Quote from: phrodo on September 21, 2015, 10:19:56 PM
"Absence of brain function" .. is he describing death or Dave's normal status during his shows?
:D  :D  :D

lonevoice

Quote from: popple on September 21, 2015, 10:20:36 PM
OH MY WORD!  :o
I can't believe I heard that.  Who in the world would do that?  Only Art Bell.

TigerLily

TigerLily slinking in late. I had to get a Dr.s excuse to get here this early.
Hi Virgins!

maren

Quote from: jazmunda on September 21, 2015, 10:12:58 PM
Since upgrading to iOS 9 I cannot listen to the stream through the Dark Matter Digital Network on the TuneIn app on my iPhone. It keeps on skipping back a few seconds every few minutes. I can listen to one of the URL streams through the TuneIn app with no issues though. Weird.

You may have stopped me from upgrading!  Although I just usually go to Art's site and do the Listen Live" thing instead of using my Tune-In app. So if it's driving you nuts, you might give that a try (if you haven't!)