• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150917 - John Burroughs - Rendlesham Forest UFO - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, September 17, 2015, 05:38:16 PM

PrairieGhost

Quote from: WanagoBleu on September 17, 2015, 10:35:39 PM
very cool infograf. Interesting sighting.

Yep, It was traveling from the northeast towards the southwest. Scott air force base is in that direction. I have no idea if its linked or not. The base isn't real close to me.

Justme

Great! I spent all day reading the book and the guest hasn’t even got close to the topic. The book didn’t even mention the forest.

lonevoice

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 17, 2015, 10:30:21 PM
We are not concerned with upstart religions unless they insult his holy Marsness, in which case there will be jihad. We welcome the White Crovians as the latest cult to arise on Bellgab.
It may just be a different interpretation of doctrine.  In the past when white crow was mentioned on MITD, Art said, "Ah, yes. I have a friend who always says it only takes one white crow to prove there are white crows."  We know that the Holy Coordinate of Art's friend is 19.5.  Therefore, the white crow coordinate, plus one, is 20.5.  My conclusion is that we best be watching the skies midday on the 20th.  It's braapening.

zeebo

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on September 17, 2015, 10:36:27 PM
...Braaps can also be used as a greeting, a sign off, a noun, a verb, or as a reference to pretty much anything out of the ordinary you hear on OSOM.

Yep although originating as strict onomatopoeia, it has expanded to connote various meanings based on context.

starrmtn001

Quote from: lonevoice on September 17, 2015, 10:40:12 PM
It may just be a different interpretation of doctrine.  In the past when white crow was mentioned on MITD, Art said, "Ah, yes. I have a friend who always says it only takes one white crow to prove there are white crows."  We know that the Holy Coordinate of Art's friend is 19.5.  Therefore, the white crow coordinate, plus one, is 20.5.  My conclusion is that we best be watching the skies midday on the 20th.  It's braapening.
Howdy Hi lonevoice! ;D

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: WOTR on September 17, 2015, 10:36:28 PM
Having been a member of the peoples temple at Jonestown, the solar temple and heavens gate I have sworn off of cults (of course, I had sworn the something after jonestown and after leaving Di Mambro- so if one gets to be attractive enough... Who knows?)

We have members in high places . . .

lonevoice

Quote from: Shartshooter on September 17, 2015, 10:39:19 PM
Great! I spent all day reading the book and the guest hasn’t even got close to the topic. The book didn’t even mention the forest.
Hahaha!  Welcome to Bellgab.  Please post often.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 17, 2015, 10:30:21 PM
We are not concerned with upstart religions unless they insult his holy Marsness, in which case there will be jihad. We welcome the White Crovians as the latest cult to arise on Bellgab.

I just got a PM, that earlier tonight, Art gave a WhiteCrow shout-out and twitter tweet. Thanks Art!
Just posted more details on Bella-Haven thread about coordinates.
Don't want to interrupt Art's show, so check it out later. I have a Pretty Cool Mom!

Praise MV

morgana213

Quote from: QuantumMystics on September 17, 2015, 10:40:18 PM
Good question, made me think of Steve Roach or some other new age persona.
If you're inquiring about Art's music, it is from the Album "Thunderdrums" by Scott Fitzgerald.

jazmunda

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on September 17, 2015, 10:36:27 PM
When Richard C. Hoagland started his Other Side of Midnight program, it was full of technical glitches and odd noises, particularly the cracking and creeking of his chair (which he has since lubricated with WD-40).  The creeking noises came to be known as braaping, and Hoagland's listeners on here came to be known as braapers.  Braaps can also be used as a greeting, a sign off, a noun, a verb, an adjective, or as a reference to pretty much anything out of the ordinary you hear on OSOM.

I'm working on a sexual application but no such luck as of writing.

Quote from: zeebo on September 17, 2015, 10:40:48 PM
Yep although originating as strict onomatopoeia, it has expanded to connote various meanings based on context.

Um.. yeah... er... what he said ???  ;D

You are full of vocabulary surprises Mr. Squirrel.

WanagoBleu

Quote from: zeebo on September 17, 2015, 10:40:48 PM
onomatopoeia! Good word!! Love that!!!

mrcool

Did the guest just mention Ed Dames? Art is still waiting for the gold Ed promised him...

NoMoreNoory

If remote viewing is the answer, you're asking the wrong question.

Even if I gave a shit about this, this is a very, very tedious conversation. G'night.

coaster

You don't go "out cold" during hypnosis.  I have no idea what he is talking about.

lonevoice

Quote from: chefist on September 17, 2015, 10:46:15 PM
Hi Lone! Hope you have been well!
Gooder than good, chefist.  Hope to tune in for a bit of live braaps tonight, though will have to sneak away from my guests.

zeebo

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on September 17, 2015, 10:43:59 PM
Um.. yeah... er... what he said ???  ;D

You are full of vocabulary surprises Mr. Squirrel.

I try to use precise language when important concepts like braaps are being defined.  :D

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: lonevoice on September 17, 2015, 10:40:12 PM

There are many interpretations of doctrine, sadly. Mild Bill dropped all references to the holy hair in the sect of Reformed Hoaglandism and I won't even get into Albrecht's flagrant and numerous heresies. As Grand Ayatollah ItsOver supposedly once said: "the whole thing makes me weep".