• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150915 - Loyd Auerbach - Parapsychology - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, September 15, 2015, 09:47:38 PM

Having Art compare "The Zone" to "The Force" is exactly the way I've always looked at it. You just know it when you're there

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Sandra Kristen on September 15, 2015, 11:07:27 PM
Uncle Duke here is more information.

http://www.jfku.edu/Events/Dialogues-Consciousness-Pop-Culture.html

Again, thanks for that.  The info about Loyd is exactly what was posted on Art's website and which Art read before the guest came on air tonight.  With regard to the guest's true actual academic credentials, the mini-bio is either poorly written or purposely written to confuse the issue.  I know what's presented is not meant to be a resume, but having looked at hundreds of resumes in my career, I used to seeing specifics, including school, actual degree awarded (with speciality within that degree field of study if applicable), and when awarded.

So for tonight's guest, I'd not be confused as to what he's claiming if his bio simply said something like:

John F Kennedy University, Pleasant Hill, Ca   Masters Candidate Sept 97-June 2000   Masters' of Science  in Parapsychology awarded on 7 July 2000

ArJuna

Quote from: norland2424 on September 15, 2015, 11:23:36 PM
im pretty sure only MV can delete posts on here
At least two posts posted about 8 minutes ago disappeared within a couple minutes. One of mine and one other that I responded to.

albrecht

Yep tv refresh rate mind programming due to brain wave levels. But the computer refresh rate is different, and especially now with different screens and technology. Now the tv, and computer, just listens and "predicts" stuff for you.  ;)

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Barfly on September 15, 2015, 11:19:58 PM
Hey I'm in Florida!, well, I'm in Key West, we dont even consider being part if the USA.

Nice, I love the keys. I lived in Satellite Beach for a while in the space coast. But Florida must be destroyed, it's part of the Hoagland cult that formed up in the Art Bell thread. Some "extremist" suggested that because the state of Florida wouldn't let Hoagland accutron the Miami Circle that the whole state needs to be nuked in revenge. Unfortunately Albrecht the heretic thinks we're going too far.

norland2424

Quote from: maren on September 15, 2015, 11:25:50 PM
Maybe you could report back to us and let us know what we missed.   ;)

hahaha i wouldn't go to something as stupid as that, i looked him up to see if he was still in the Ukraine, but it seems hes back in the USA  :-\

norland2424

Quote from: ArJuna on September 15, 2015, 11:25:50 PM
At least two posts posted about 8 minutes ago disappeared within a couple minutes. One of mine and one other that I responded to.

not sure about your post but maybe the other person deleted theirs.

Quote from: Uncle Duke on September 15, 2015, 11:24:39 PM
Again, thanks for that.  The info about Loyd is exactly what was posted on Art's website and which Art read before the guest came on air tonight.  With regard to the guest's true actual academic credentials, the mini-bio is either poor written or purposely written to confuse the issue.  I know what's presented is not meant to be a resume, but having looked at hundreds of resumes in my career, I used to seeing specifics, including school, actual degree awarded (with speciality within that degree field of study if applicable), and when awarded.

So for tonight's guest, I'd not be confused as to what he's claiming if his bio simply said something like:

John F Kennedy University, Pleasant Hill, Ca   Masters Candidate Sept 97-June 2000   Masters' of Science  in Parapsychology awarded on 7 July 2000

I have no idea why his bio is like that on Art's site. Another site, where he wrote the bio, is http://www.parapsych.org/users/profparanormal/profile.aspx and more complete.

Donald Noory

Quote from: ArJuna on September 15, 2015, 11:25:50 PM

Maybe Jazmunda. Seems like something he'd do.

Juan Cena

Quote from: Donald Noory on September 15, 2015, 11:21:18 PM
Art keeps mentioning The Zone. Is he a Tarkovsky fan?

I just figured he was talking about communing with Marley, if you catch my drift.

WOTR

***For the sake of clarity (and so that I do not appear to be a nutcase who kicks work computers to death) I should probably state that they had been promising a new computer for months and I had to back up my drive regular.  It was not like I killed a new computer or that IT just had to make a change.  It was obsolete and they knew it was no longer productive (spending an extra hour a day waiting for crap to load is not the best use of my time.)  I did them a favour by increasing my productivity.

maren

Quote from: QuantumMystics on September 15, 2015, 11:20:57 PM
George Carlin said that years before, like a dog shaking fleas off its back....

Maybe that's where Art got it from.  Sounds Carlin-esque (well, now that you attributed it to him  :))  Brilliant guy.

Art

I kinda think that if ghosts exsit, then Art would be surrounded by plenty of deceased listeners.

WanagoBleu

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 15, 2015, 11:27:02 PM
Nice, I love the keys. I lived in Satellite Beach for a while in the space coast. But Florida must be destroyed, it's part of the Hoagland cult that formed up in the Art Bell thread. Some "extremist" suggested that because the state of Florida wouldn't let Hoagland accutron the Miami Circle that the whole state needs to be nuked in revenge. Unfortunately Albrecht the heretic thinks we're going too far.
Albrecht has been reported.  8) More than once.

norland2424

Quote from: WOTR on September 15, 2015, 11:29:56 PM
***For the sake of clarity (and so that I do not appear to be a nutcase who kicks work computers to death) I should probably state that they had been promising a new computer for months and I had to back up my drive regular.  It was not like I killed a new computer or that IT just had to make a change.  It was obsolete and they knew it was no longer productive (spending an extra hour a day waiting for crap to load is not the best use of my time.)  I did them a favour by increasing my productivity.

how do you sleep at night...  :'(

WanagoBleu

Quote from: WOTR on September 15, 2015, 11:29:56 PM
...Nutcase ;).....too late.