• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Three German Girls Beg to be Raped by Muslim Refugees

Started by Ruteger, September 14, 2015, 08:29:15 PM

Ruteger

Yes. Why do you ask? I have another rant building up, don't worry, just give me some more time  :o

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 15, 2015, 11:04:21 PM
Are you still here?

Ruteger

In the OT, God always used other nations as a judgement against Israel. I believe this is happening now to Europe. Europe has all but given the middle-finger to the Holy One of Israel. So, now God has given them over to another god to be conquered (just like the ancient Babylonians did to Israel). What God is saying is this: So, you reject me out of your thoughts? The One True and Living God? Ha, so you will be ruled by another god. Let us see how well allah (the moon god - aka satan) treats you.

Fools.

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: Ruteger on September 18, 2015, 07:48:59 PM
In the OT, God always used other nations as a judgement against Israel. I believe this is happening now to Europe. Europe has all but given the middle-finger to the Holy One of Israel. So, now God has given them over to another god to be conquered (just like the ancient Babylonians did to Israel). What God is saying is this: So, you reject me out of your thoughts? The One True and Living God? Ha, so you will be ruled by another god. Let us see how well allah (the moon god - aka satan) treats you.

Fools.

There aint no Devil it's just God when he's drunk.

Eddie Coyle

Europe has all but given the middle-finger to the Holy One of Israel.

France still likes him.

albrecht

Fools.
Interesting some of the countries experiencing some of the worst problems with the Muslim invaders (often invited and paid-for under suicidal immigration and refugee policies) have/had State supported Churches. Despite the European derisive attitude towards the USA- we never had a State funded church and one of our founding ideas was disestablishmentarianism and freedom for religion. Now, did this cause the churches (or various denominations) to break in Europe or conversely succeed here? I don't know. But when a country/nation with no commonly held values confronts (indeed welcomes) a group that is hardcore in their belief- the former will lose. Sobieski, Charlemagne, El Cid, Vlad III, etc are turning over in their graves. Though maybe Holger Danske, or at least football hooligans, will 'awake' and fight back against the invasion since politicians won't.
ps: I hope the Muslims enjoy Weisn. Maybe they will learn the error of their ways when they drink a maß of awesome, tasty beer and see those girls in drindls.

SciFiAuthor

What I find strange is no one seems interested in helping that Egyptian billionaire that wants to buy or rent an island from Greece to hold the refugees temporarily until they can return back to the middle east. He was going to foot the bill for it. Seemed like a better idea than filling Germany with a bunch of anonymous people.

Saudi Arabia's behavior during this crisis has been truly deplorable.

pyewacket

Fools.

I realize I may be blunt with my feelings about religion to the point of being offensive, but that sounds evil. In the scenario above, your deity indulges in the vilest of human behaviour. We often hear stories of deranged people who take vengeance on those who displease them and often on the innocent as well. It ends in blood, death, pain, and suffering. Wouldn't you expect more from a deity? Are we nothing more than a spoiled, violent child's ant farm to torture and destroy on his slightest whim? Or is he just man made? Maybe this is why we can't evolve beyond this violent paradigm. Maybe we need to realize that we, by our actions, create our future, and stop using a god to justify evil.

This mess is happening for geopolitical reasons- one mistake after another, over decades. It is the unintended consequences that always develop from poorly executed plans with no real moral purpose.

albrecht

Quote from: pyewacket on September 18, 2015, 11:09:49 PM
I realize I may be blunt with my feelings about religion to the point of being offensive, but that sounds evil. In the scenario above, your deity indulges in the vilest of human behaviour. We often hear stories of deranged people who take vengeance on those who displease them and often on the innocent as well. It ends in blood, death, pain, and suffering. Wouldn't you expect more from a deity? Are we nothing more than a spoiled, violent child's ant farm to torture and destroy on his slightest whim? Or is he just man made? Maybe this is why we can't evolve beyond this violent paradigm. Maybe we need to realize that we, by our actions, create our future, and stop using a god to justify evil.

This mess is happening for geopolitical reasons- one mistake after another, over decades. It is the unintended consequences that always develop from poorly executed plans with no real moral purpose.

Well this will devolve into the usual "God or Not" stuff but that takes away from the point that some believe and want to slit your throat and/or, depending on age, sell or rape the younger ones. Europe is finding this out. Esoteric and, albeit interesting, musings are fine and good. But still.

ps: there could be an argument, heck, I'll weigh in, in which wrath is justified, at least on some basic premises:
1) God is real in which case who are we to presume, or know, his motivations (digress on freewill etc if you wish?)
2) God isn't real but some think it is and they have better motivation (for good, or for ill.)
3) There is something about consciousness and/or physical experiences that makes some need "something" other (and depending on culture, hang-ups, or bent) be God, UFOs, prophets, global warming/quicken, Nature worship, government leaders, or whatever.)
4) or other fun stuff like brain in a vat scenarios or, the newer, computer matrix etc.

pyewacket

Quote from: albrecht on September 18, 2015, 11:40:19 PM
Well this will devolve into the usual "God or Not" stuff but that takes away from the point that some believe and want to slit your throat and/or, depending on age, sell or rape the younger ones. Europe is finding this out. Esoteric and, albeit interesting, musings are fine and good. But still.

ps: there could be an argument, heck, I'll weigh in, in which wrath is justified, at least on some basic premises:
1) God is real in which case who are we to presume, or know, his motivations (digress on freewill etc if you wish?)
2) God isn't real but some think it is and they have better motivation (for good, or for ill.)
3) There is something about consciousness and/or physical experiences that makes some need "something" other (and depending on culture, hang-ups, or bent) be God, UFOs, prophets, global warming/quicken, Nature worship, government leaders, or whatever.)
4) or other fun stuff like brain in a vat scenarios or, the newer, computer matrix etc.

I don't want to reduce the topic to an argument about believers vs. non-believers, I just reacted to the Pat Robertson style comments made by Rutger. Not trying to rile anyone really. I'm not an atheist or a believer.

If you look at the situation- half measures and poor leadership caused more harm than good. This goes way back. They didn't let countries in the ME develop into democracies because they wanted "strong men" they could control. They created countries populated with warring factions of the religion. Then, years later, they decided to take these guys out creating the perfect opportunity for the fanatics to seize power. 70% of these "refugees" appear to be military aged men. Why are they not being organized by the strong Arab neighbours to destroy the fanatics? Wouldn't that be in the best interest of the entire region?

Isn't it 7 countries attacked in the last decade or so? Didn't Ghadaffi (sp) warn the European leaders about the huge numbers of migrants he was preventing from reaching their shores? Look at all the years of sanctions we've imposed on those populations. Didn't Madeline Albright say something about it all being worth it despite all the children affected? I'm no expert, but I can say that it looks like there's plenty of blame to go around. I don't take pleasure in seeing what is happening in Europe and I hope that the people can protect their borders. We in the USA are well aware of what happens when you don't.     

paladin1991

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 18, 2015, 10:38:17 PM
What I find strange is no one seems interested in helping that Egyptian billionaire that wants to buy or rent an island from Greece to hold the refugees temporarily until they can return back to the middle east. He was going to foot the bill for it. Seemed like a better idea than filling Germany with a bunch of anonymous people.

Hmmm.  Never heard of this.  Wonder why?

paladin1991

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 18, 2015, 10:38:17 PM
Saudi Arabia's behavior during this crisis has been truly deplorable.

Oh, during the first gulf war, their behavior was deplorable.  Such that we on the ground with 'Our Gallant Allies' thought we were fighting the wrong fucking Arabs.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 19, 2015, 06:00:33 PM
Oh, during the first gulf war, their behavior was deplorable.  Such that we on the ground with 'Our Gallant Allies' thought we were fighting the wrong fucking Arabs.

Doesn't surprise me in the least. I have no respect for that country.

ksm32

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 15, 2015, 04:37:29 AM
Why shouldn't they relocate to your country? You country's admin caused the shit. Can't take it, don't give it out.

Yeah, about that?  Canada, did not "cause this shit".   Sorry for the late response, my annual fall hunting went on a little longer than normal. I killed two bears, one bull moose, and three muslim refugee's.   Good eats. I plan to enjoy a tasty beaver for dessert.

You're in mother England correct? A now, muslim country.   

paladin1991

Quote from: ksm32 on September 21, 2015, 11:30:19 PM
Yeah, about that?  Canada, did not "cause this shit".   Sorry for the late response, my annual fall hunting went on a little longer than normal. I killed two bears, one bull moose, and three muslim refugee's.   Good eats. I plan to enjoy a tasty beaver for dessert.

You're in mother England correct? A now, muslim country.
Bwahahahahhah!   Ohhhhh, that's gotta sting. 

Ruteger

Do you actually know the vile acts the ancient Israelite's and pagan nations performed in those days? Take some time to read the Book of Ezekiel. These people were sacrificing their own children to the demon moloch (un-capitalized on purpose). They would actually heat up the metal arms of these demon statues with fire and place their babies on them to burn to death! And that was only part of it. Don't take my word for it. You do have Google, yes? Child sacrifice sounds familiar to say, Planned Butcherhood?

God was absolutely righteous in His judgment on them. Read Ezekiel, and you will hear from God Himself the reasons for his terrifying judgments on Israel and the pagan nations. BTW, the same is coming to the USSA and the entire world very soon. Get ready.

Also, let me say this, God did give them plenty of warnings to cease these practices (thru the Prophets) before the final Judgment. If your child was stealing from your wallet and you gave him/her repeated warnings to stop, and they did not, what would you do? You would eventually swat them on the behind (or call the cops) to stop them from repeating their stealing, correct? This is a simplistic example (child sacrifice does not equal stealing money by any means), but you get the picture.

Quote from: pyewacket on September 18, 2015, 11:09:49 PM
I realize I may be blunt with my feelings about religion to the point of being offensive, but that sounds evil. In the scenario above, your deity indulges in the vilest of human behavior. We often hear stories of deranged people who take vengeance on those who displease them and often on the innocent as well. It ends in blood, death, pain, and suffering. Wouldn't you expect more from a deity? Are we nothing more than a spoiled, violent child's ant farm to torture and destroy on his slightest whim? Or is he just man made? Maybe this is why we can't evolve beyond this violent paradigm. Maybe we need to realize that we, by our actions, create our future, and stop using a god to justify evil.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Ruteger on September 22, 2015, 10:03:23 PM
You do have Google, yes?

Even better, I have Joogle, which is nothing but Old Testament tales.

pyewacket

Do you actually know the vile acts the ancient Israelite's and pagan nations performed in those days? Take some time to read the Book of Ezekiel. These people were sacrificing their own children to the demon moloch (un-capitalized on purpose). They would actually heat up the metal arms of these demon statues with fire and place their babies on them to burn to death! And that was only part of it. Don't take my word for it. You do have Google, yes? Child sacrifice sounds familiar to say, Planned Butcherhood?

God was absolutely righteous in His judgment on them. Read Ezekiel, and you will hear from God Himself the reasons for his terrifying judgments on Israel and the pagan nations. BTW, the same is coming to the USSA and the entire world very soon. Get ready.

Ruteger- I can see that you are a rock solid believer in the bible and I have no desire to debate this with you or offend you.

I have read the bible and this is why I am not a religious person. To each his own. I prefer to have faith in a source of life that has meaning, healing, and instruction for our development. A source that will take us to the next level when we leave this life. I don't think Bronze Age ideology will be helpful to this goal.

with metta 

albrecht

Also, let me say this, God did give them plenty of warnings to cease these practices (thru the Prophets) before the final Judgment. If your child was stealing from your wallet and you gave him/her repeated warnings to stop, and they did not, what would you do? You would eventually swat them on the behind (or call the cops) to stop them from repeating their stealing, correct? This is a simplistic example (child sacrifice does not equal stealing money by any means), but you get the picture.
Hey Ruteger, if you haven't heard him I think you would like Alex Jones's rants. In particular the "children of death," and "get behind me satan." They are on the youtubes.

paladin1991

Quote from: pyewacket on September 22, 2015, 10:22:44 PM
Ruteger- I can see that you are a rock solid believer in the bible and I have no desire to debate this with you or offend you.

I have read the bible and this is why I am not a religious person. To each his own. I prefer to have faith in a source of life that has meaning, healing, and instruction for our development. A source that will take us to the next level when we leave this life.

Mario Bros?  I once made it to level 12 but it sounded to Theta to me

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on October 14, 2015, 09:35:25 AM
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/10/video-masked-migrants-chanting-allahu-akbar-rally-in-germany-with-sticks-and-pipes/

"Refugees" dump and throw garbage around and elsewhere German schoolchildren are being told to help make their beds.
https://www.rt.com/news/318631-lubeck-refugees-schoolchildren-servants/

Are you fucking with my dope? 

Any .gov official that would send my kids off to do this....after I was done with him, the .gov would have to come heavy for me.

albrecht

A week or so ago we had an illegal alien and "refugee" champion who was gangraped by the people she encourages to invade and today we get this nice story. What is so amazing is that even when logic and circumstance fly directly in the face (can't get much worse than being gangraped or stabbed) the people don't back down from their suicidal beliefs for open borders and illegal immigration!
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/10/top-model-and-open-borders-activist-stabbed-in-the-back-by-arab-migrants/

akwilly

Some people are just worthless animals. Why any woman would want to "help" any of these beasts is beyond me. They have no respect for women. What the fuck? I work my ass off to get laid and these pieces of shit float on over to another country and are met by women that want to shelter them and give them food. don't make any sense.

pate

Let me clear all of this up.

The one German Super-Model I had congress with barely understood the concept of the Hansa-League (translation)... 

'twas all Consuela.

As yew 'ere, dirty dawgs...

paladin1991

And yet, the West wrings its hands and welcomes Haji, Mahommed, Farouk and others with open arms and open legs.

When shit goes sideways in America, I won't be looking to run to Canada, Mexico or anywhere else.  I will fight for the Republic and my ppl. 

albrecht

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 21, 2015, 11:53:33 AM
And yet, the West wrings its hands and welcomes Haji, Mahommed, Farouk and others with open arms and open legs.

When shit goes sideways in America, I won't be looking to run to Canada, Mexico or anywhere else.  I will fight for the Republic and my ppl. 

Unfortunately there is an enemy within that not only implore them to invade our countries but actually thinks it is ok, or at least excusable, for all the rape and mayhem the various illegals, 'refugees,' and immigrants commit because we deserve it- blame it on 'white guilt,' capitalism, classism, racism, sexism, or pick your boogeyman.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSOOsmv7A_I

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 21, 2015, 11:53:33 AM

just be sure that the ppl you fight for are awakened. they will slumber until a small town is taken by bloody force. it's happened before and it will happen again. at that point, we won't have to ask where to meet.