• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150914 - Charles Maxwell - Crop Circles - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 14, 2015, 07:51:59 PM

ShayP

It appears I'm about 2 minutes behind what yinz are hearing.  Hmmm....

norland2424

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on September 15, 2015, 12:15:47 AM
Ok a short and quick poll...HOW BELIEVES ART BELL IN HIS YOUNGER, USAF/"GOV'T  CONTRACTOR " DAYS WAS IN FACT A MEMBER OF THE "SPOOK" WORLD!?
I VOTE...YES HE WAS!

i wouldn't be surprised if he was, even more so when he was out in east Asia

Quote from: Sandra Kristen on September 15, 2015, 12:19:57 AM
If Rossy is around I am requesting Richard do a show on Numbers Stations. Can you imagine how amazing that would be?

Meh... I'd like a serious show about it, not show where RCH is going full RCH about how numbers station broadcasting 19.5 over and over means disclosure is imminent.

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 15, 2015, 12:20:01 AM
Art yelled at Quick Karl during the beginning of the show. Other than that, not too much, no.

That I would have liked to hear.

norland2424

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 15, 2015, 12:20:01 AM
Art yelled at Quick Karl during the beginning of the show. Other than that, not too much, no.

lol what did art say?

coaster

I'd love to hear a show on number stations, but I'm just not sure there is enough for a full show. It is really strange and fascinating though.

Weirdoradio

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 15, 2015, 12:22:02 AM
Meh... I'd like a serious show about it, not show where RCH is going full RCH about how numbers station broadcasting 19.5 over and over means disclosure is imminent.

I can hear RCH saying "Diecinueve is 19 in Spanish. That Spanish transmission is probably a code. The science is there! Beyond a doubt."

WanagoBleu

Quote from: ShayP on September 15, 2015, 12:21:06 AM
It appears I'm about 2 minutes behind what yinz are hearing.  Hmmm....
my stream is regularly that way I've noticed.

coaster

Quote from: norland2424 on September 15, 2015, 12:22:46 AM
lol what did art say?
He said we lost another one. Karl from bellgab canceled his subscription because bellgabbers were making fun of his wife.

Quote from: ShayP on September 15, 2015, 12:19:40 AM
Not really.  BTW...how were the tacos?  :D

Heh.  Alright.  My enjoyment was more in having the independence to have them then in actually eating them.

Honestly, I think it depends on the guest. Richard has shown he is an excellent interviewer and is able to avoid his kookiness if needed. But I enjoy kooky Richard as well so either would be something I enjoyed.

Weirdoradio

Quote from: coaster on September 15, 2015, 12:22:55 AM
I'd love to hear a show on number stations, but I'm just not sure there is enough for a full show. It is really strange and fascinating though.

I think if Art can manage multiple episodes about EVPs then a properly-produced show about number stations can happen. There are some more famous ones like UVB-76 that could cover a whole 10 minutes alone.

ShayP

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on September 15, 2015, 12:24:15 AM
Heh.  Alright.  My enjoyment was more in having the independence to have them then in actually eating them.

I get that.

sydtron

maybe there is a station at 19.5MHz???

zeebo

Caller's claiming he saw a UFO while on hold with Art a few days ago?  My life feels boring.

There's so much cool creepy spy stuff out there. Numbers stations, spy phone numbers, hackers accidentally calling the President's bomb shelter, etc.

With the right guest, that whole topic could go down as a classic episode. The Conet guy was a great idea.

Uncle Duke

Whoever does a show on numbers stations should find one of the VOA guys who did the study on them back in the 70s.  A EE classmate of mine co-oped at VOA and told me about the study.

Mild Bill

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on September 15, 2015, 12:15:47 AM
Ok a short and quick poll...HOW BELIEVES ART BELL IN HIS YOUNGER, USAF/"GOV'T  CONTRACTOR " DAYS WAS IN FACT A MEMBER OF THE "SPOOK" WORLD!?
I VOTE...YES HE WAS!

He was a medical orderly.

zeebo

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 15, 2015, 12:25:30 AM
There's so much cool creepy spy stuff out there. Numbers stations, spy phone numbers, hackers accidentally calling the President's bomb shelter, etc.

With the right guest, that whole topic could go down as a classic episode. The Conet guy was a great idea.

Remember Art's old show with Captain Crunch, the hacker?  What a classic.

Dyna-X

Ahh on the Mithra Horus bit...Gerald Massey affiliated with Blavatsky...when you research and get to Blavatsky its like digging for food in the garbage can, lol.