Here's my Sunday movie list:
Starcrash
Battle Beyond the Stars
Message From Space
Fifth Element
Jupiter Ascending
Guardians of the Galaxy

Anyone else having some film marathons?

Yep watched Guardians of the Galaxy this weekend. Have a lot of family over. Showing them the Misfits. Binge watching for more than 6 hours.

Bradsmith313

Quote from: onan on September 13, 2015, 04:30:32 PM
Yep watched Guardians of the Galaxy this weekend. Have a lot of family over. Showing them the Misfits. Binge watching for more than 6 hours.
Just binge-watched Longmire Season 4 on Netflix. Damn oh damn . . . . .

akwilly

Boss with Kelsey Grammer was freakin awesome. Highly recomend it on dvd and I must add that it has some smokin hot gals in it

ksm32

Quote from: Bradsmith313 on September 13, 2015, 04:14:15 PM
Here's my Sunday movie list:
Starcrash
Battle Beyond the Stars
Message From Space
Fifth Element
Jupiter Ascending
Guardians of the Galaxy

Anyone else having some film marathons?

Great thread.  I'm torn on watching Jupiter Ascending.  Please report your thoughts on it..

My wife and I watch masterchef marathons.  I know, lame.

I am however planning a 007 marathon in the next two weeks. The Sean & Roger ones.

zeebo

I'm binge-watching season 2 of Farscape.  I never caught this when it aired on the 90's.  Can't believe I missed it! 

What I love about it is it doesn't take itself too seriously.  If there's some scientific reason why something would never work, they just blatently ignore it and proceed with the entertaining parts of the story.

albrecht

For whatever reason I can't binge watch stuff, actually have hard time watching modern movies without "fidgeting" or doing something else. But can binge reading or with radio. But when I do I like watch movies I was happy to find those old "made for tv" stuff on the youtubes and interwebs. And TCM, RetroTV, etc. Shorter than many movies and good stuff from old days. Onan can probably describe this mental illness but the over cgi, loudness, brightness, or new stuff, etc. I can't blame acting (because made for tv and old shows are often "bad" acting") Nostalgia, who knows. "Devil's Triangle" was my last watch...

Quote from: zeebo on September 16, 2015, 10:40:14 PM
I'm binge-watching season 2 of Farscape.  I never caught this when it aired on the 90's.  Can't believe I missed it! 

What I love about it is it doesn't take itself too seriously.  If there's some scientific reason why something would never work, they just blatently ignore it and proceed with the entertaining parts of the story.

I watched it when it originally aired, but somehow I never saw how it ended.  I think the episodes must have become sporadic when they started to lose their funding.  By the way, don't you think Onan sounds a little like Ben Browder?