• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Joe Biden 2020

Started by maren, September 11, 2015, 11:27:32 AM

Jackstar

Quote from: Silphion on February 15, 2021, 04:44:35 AM
Joe Biden and His Gang Are Scared to Death of Facing the American People

These are grown men that are afraid of talking to Me, probably into a yellow cab and driving out from the night like they got away with murder. I think of all politicians Joe Biden is the most capable of showing Grace I think it shows the least amount of strain on the facial muscles.

A lot of you have been pretty graceful lately. Keep it up faggots.

Dr. MD MD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDNzCRZusrE
demeaning reporter

He said he would destroy her. Such loving liberals. ;)

albrecht

He is still standing. Which is a win. But he is rambling. But staying on message, white people bad and police bad, even when non-white. And usual 'send me your masses,' open borders, 'I took five years of French but can't speak it- but I know some Yiddish,' 'One China Policy 8) ' he just said? I'm pretty sure he was talking about China's "one child" policy but still the Freudian Slip was telling. "One China Policy." He also did elaborate and ramble about what seemed to be not criticizing Chinese treatments of HK and Uighurs.  :o   
In keeping with his policies the "town meeting" was void of people and though unmasked himself he wagged a finger and told us to mask. A weird event. Not sure what the ratings will be for CNN.  His rambling comments about "swimming the river" when digressing about definitions between refugees, undocumenteds, and asylum seekers was fun and got a laugh from the few people allowed in to a "town meeting." Also some odd musings on commercials showing interracial marriages relationships was odd.

albrecht

Quote from: albrecht on February 16, 2021, 09:00:30 PM
He is still standing. Which is a win. But he is rambling. But staying on message, white people bad and police bad, even when non-white. And usual 'send me your masses,' open borders, 'I took five years of French but can't speak it- but I know some Yiddish,' 'One China Policy 8) ' he just said? I'm pretty sure he was talking about China's "one child" policy but still the Freudian Slip was telling. "One China Policy." He also did elaborate and ramble about what seemed to be not criticizing Chinese treatments of HK and Uighurs.  :o   

In keeping with his policies the "town meeting" was void of people and though unmasked himself he wagged a finger and told us to mask. A weird event. Not sure what the ratings will be for CNN.  His rambling comments about "swimming the river" when digressing about definitions between refugees, undocumenteds, and asylum seekers was fun and got a laugh from the few people allowed in to a "town meeting." Also some odd musings on commercials showing interracial marriages relationships was odd.
I was so wishing for some Corn Pop stories. I almost thought he was going to go there when he rambled about his politics always being about civil rights but didn't.  Didn't even mention 'racial jungles.' No Corn Pop, no racial jungles, no black kids petting his hairy legs. He is winding down, folks.  >:(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Asuka Langley on February 16, 2021, 11:13:19 PM
The tubes are hard to find when you are melanin enriched 

https://vocaroo.com/15pXWLY8rN7P

Shit, even Hitler wouldn’t have been this denigrating. ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 17, 2021, 11:52:00 AM
bullshit!

Aw! Someone’s upset his president isn’t being respected. ;D

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 17, 2021, 12:13:46 PM
Aw! Someone’s upset his president isn’t being respected. ;D

No, I like the line DeSantis is taking and, if that conversation had actually taken place, I'd think it was funny.  But it's fake, a  paranoid fever-dream like all the ones about Trump threatening the same things to get states to reopen.  Withholding vaccines would be a national scandal.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 17, 2021, 12:29:39 PM
No, I like the line DeSantis is taking and, if that conversation had actually taken place, I'd think it was funny.  But it's fake, a  paranoid fever-dream like all the ones about Trump threatening the same things to get states to reopen.  Withholding vaccines would be a national scandal.

Only if the MSM made it one. What planet are you on?! ::) ;D

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 17, 2021, 12:30:58 PM
Only if the MSM made it one. What planet are you on?! ::) ;D

All DeSantis would have to do is go on Fox and it would be condemned everywhere.  DeSantis clearly has political ambitions and would kill for a story like that, but instead he has to settle for overheated fiction peddled through websites like this one.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 17, 2021, 12:50:49 PM
All DeSantis would have to do is go on Fox and it would be condemned everywhere.  DeSantis clearly has political ambitions and would kill for a story like that, but instead he has to settle for overheated fiction peddled through websites like this one.

No it wouldn’t. Fox News isn’t the MSM. They’re the one conservative news channel allowed to exist that you and your establishment buddies roundly criticize and rebuke and regularly call for it to be shut down. Try again. ::)

Dr. MD MD

K_Dudd, why do lefists like you and Joe love genoicide so much?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtZ-IUgbqZY
blaming cultural differences

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 17, 2021, 03:23:21 PM
K_Dudd, why do lefists like you and Joe love genoicide so much?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtZ-IUgbqZY
blaming cultural differences

Oh great some new pudgy pontificator in high dudgeon about one thing or another I am not watching that.  Why won't you post Styx any more?  Why won't he take his shirt off, is his wife getting jealous?