• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Joe Biden 2020

Started by maren, September 11, 2015, 11:27:32 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Asuka Langley on January 26, 2021, 12:58:13 AM
In 2012 Stellar was harmlessly painting rocks and jotting down numbers in a book

In 2021 Stellar is actively plotting to kill Drumpf supporters.

Yeah, it’s a commie takeover. How many times do I have to say it? Did you think I was joking? I mean, I can’t blame you. I am pretty hilarious but this is serious. Cue It’s happening! meme.

Jackstar

Quote from: Asuka Langley on January 26, 2021, 12:30:39 AM
fanatical and violent

many such cases

Perhaps this pattern is caused by just another fuckin' damn bat virus. Did you ever think of that? If so, how did you rule it out? I mean... if it's from a bat virus, we know what to do, we already have the technology, and when economies of scale start to kick in, we're all going to be killin' it and gettin' Richie Rich's bitches' itches. However, at this time, I'm just asking for your methodology as a point of scientific curiosity while I wait for any one of my 5,555 GFs to call me back. (Honestly, I've been waiting for some of them for so long, I don't know if they were taken out by a virus or were formed whole out of virii in the first place. Spooky!) Yet in truth, there can be only one GF-Grapefruit--calling me back, as thatshe's all I'll ever need to choose for myself directly, at this point, and every other has to go through email now.

Company policy. Good thing I upped my GigaCloudStar by 15,000%--and boy, O boy, my arms don't get tired anymore! Let's see how long that lasts. Do you know how long this took to set up to get it all correct? Not very long, actually. Not very long at all. Q&A, on the other hand, well, the less said the better. This was not my idea, but having come out the other side, let me tell you: all wormhole travel should be like this. Absolutely Baller. Also, I just had gender reassignment surgery so I can be ready to be a stewardess, just in case of a job opening. Eyes open dilate.

just look at Stellar

1000x(CENSORED) LOSE..HER

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 26, 2021, 12:33:46 AM
license to go after Trump and his supporters in unprecedented ways

(I don't revoke licences. But I am gonna correct the fuck out of your spelling if you don't get in line and stay there, Demander.)

END OF CODE
Back to reality. I thought it over, and you may well be wholly correct in your choice of the word "unprecedented." I haven't seen the big picture yet--dear LORD, please take this cup--and I won't until I return from leaving the country eighty- or ninety-times, depending on witch whether--wow, look at all those loose ends, good thing those aren't my problem, because in addition to being a remarkably lazy human being, even as far as cattle goy go, I did everything I could think of to make every loose end that I happened across into highly radioactive telemer spaghetti.

I did not learn this trick back in 'Nam. I copied it from some random island hoor--and if she thinks she's getting any royalties, that's nothing to do with my area. BUT I GET HALF.

HALF. NO HALF, NO DEALS.

Maybe later. I'm busy. Hey, anyone wanna go get some shawarma? Then, GTFO and go get it, Fuckos. What am I, gonna chew it for you too? Right, so you can watch and learn. LEARN TO MOVE IT ALONG. I already know you know how to eat shit, so no, I'm not punching your hall pass. Best of luck finding that blessing at this time of The Night. *snap*

In other news, Jesus announced today that He was suddenly bestowed with a sizable compliment of what He has termed to be, "a whole passel of six-packs of all-new superpowers" that He claims, "were left on his back porch in a covered picnic basket with a note that read, 'Beware Of The Tiger Lady who died in a tragic voting accident under mysterious circumstances. We'll miss her. P.S. Do not attempt resurrection; these things have to be co-ordinated.'" We'll have more on this story as it develops--and, if you can at all arrange to do so, all of any of y'all that might be reading this would probably find nowHEARthis a good time to get in communication with all of all y'all of all your Mothers and, in randomized alphabetical order, tell her that you love her. Now, here's an end of line break, alre

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 26, 2021, 01:04:47 AM
Yeah, it’s a commie takeover.

I'd say more like a cummy takeover. Relax. You're all good with Me.

Kinda freaky, huh? Hey, wanna watch me do something cool? Yeah, I bet--and I know just what I'd like to show most of the lot of (You). Heh heh ha. However, it does not work that way at this time, so please settle for what you have been watching me do already, as this train is blowing right through this station break and will undoubtedly do nothing else but keep picking up methamphetamine.

I mean, uh, speed. Picking up speed. I've never picked up meth--only ever dropped it off. A cliff. Sorry, the translation circuit on this older model meatsuit picks up a lot of static cling, but--it's worth it. Quit buying the hype, would be my suggestion, because if there's one thing I like to do with my new, fully upgraded arms, is make tasteless jokes about how other people have failed the Test Of The Kobayashi Maru. Sorry, Kids. I guess you should have practiced more. Better luck next time--oh, wait, right, one Punyling, one attempt. That's too bad.

For you. Please don't clap. I bet your arms are tired. Zing!

So, uh, anything any of you would like to know? Hi, I'm Michael. I enjoy long walks on the beach, being mistaken for other niggers named Michael, and Being Connected, but I can't ask questions that I cannot think of, and any help any of You would like to provide in generating new queries would be certainly and greatly appreciated. (That means I'll suck your dick a little or something equally metaphorical. I'm not here to waste ti--hey look, squirrel) And these days, I don't have much time left to think of anything at all. Except, of course, MINECRAFT.

How many times do I have to say it? Did you think I was joking?

Doc, even I can't believe it--seriously, what? are you fucking high? take your meds, all you obvious sufferers of Schizo-A-Fucko Disorders, NO. FUCKING. WAY.its.Me--since It started going Hot, and I AM THE STORM. I think we're going to have to face the fact that it is going to be exceptionally hard for most of the population to even comprehend the truth of what has occurred. Fortunately, I don't plan to stay now here for much longer than, oh, say... fifty-five of your puny Earthling years. And some One will be along in due time to challenge the present status quo, and I am not really very likely to hang on to this current paradigm. I never asked for this. I think my Mother did, actually, before she became My Mother, The Lich--maybe she figured out a way to grant herself her own wish? Mom was pretty clever with kiting checks (NEVER got caught EVEN ONCE, so: Plausible. And of all people, she was surely the most likely to both a) know that I am a Prince, and b) wish for my birthright grant to be escalated through sewage channels. Yes, that's exactly what it says here on this document, and it also says, "May He Rule For 10,191 Years!!!" Which, to be quite honest, seems like a much longer span of time than any figurehead ruler could ever have a legitimate need for. Does it really say that? WELL, WELL, UNDER THE GLAMMER, IT SAYS "FOREVER." FANCY THAT. I figured I was due for another hookup, but did not imagine I had earned the right to a second Queen. Maybe I only get to fuck Queens now? Now, that's a command line argument that I can really get behind, as that certainly was my old last job.

I'll have to look into the fine print on this. What do these numbers even mean? Am I even reading them correctly? How do I even know if I'm hallucinating or not? I had better measure all the fluids remaining in all my bottles of cough syrup that I keep on hand, just cause, I like the shape of the bottles. Anyway, I think it's a safe bet, if there's a number involved, there is probably going to be a 5 involved. So let's throw out 10,191--my eyes are amber, not blue. So, it's 555 years? Maybe it's just 5 years. Sweet, I'll be there to hand Commie-la her ass in a basket, and I know who just got done weaving one. Can I bring someone else's basket if I call it "MyBasket"? I'm actually unclear on the parameters of the gig--there are obviously several--and I guess there's some kind of probationary period that, once elapsed without Incidence, gets an auto-extension, and my driver's licence photo and registered name auto-updates to a "One (1) Connor MacLeod." Cool. I'll be honest, I am not very good at meth. Math. Maps Starcharts. Whatevah. (I can't believe you fell for this meme, LOSERS. Does my trap look undisciplined? Piece of cake then, right? Sure, just jump in the shark tank immediately after dilating. I'll allow it.) Right around there, 30-600 years is peanuts! But I think it's pretty unlikely that it's going to take that long for Elon to deliver my flying car. Soon as I get those keys, I'm taking off.

Meanwhile: you're stuck on Me. And why not? Aren't I pretty enough? At one time, I would have thought that an impossibility, but I must be getting prettier, as even I am starting to crush on my own reflection these days, and that has never happened before. Heterosexual males are uniformly revolting and disgusting to me, and always have been, even before they started showing up with my BTK videotape of the month club subscription. Maybe it's because my man-tits are getting bigger, yet still perfectly plump and pretty perky, and I'm not going to lie, I do love tits. I think it is unlikely that Grapefruit is going to get triggered if she catches me admiring my own tits instead of hers, especially since she would probably agree that mine are nicer than hers... because hers aren't hairy.

She alleges.

The coast is clear. 5:5. I know my rites, allegedly. Am I awesome at being fucking brilliant or what?

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on January 26, 2021, 02:13:59 AM
WELL, WELL, UNDER THE GLAMMER, IT SAYS "FOREVER." FANCY THAT.

I just felt what came back as, "millions of voices crying out, drop THE HAMMER it's time for action." Well, sounds good to Me.

AUTHORIZED. Is that it? Can I go back to smoking crack? I'm having some delivered in an hour, and I would like to hurry up and get back to smoking all my crack so I can be cleared to sign for this upcoming delivery of more crack.

This better blow something up. I'm getting tired of this "no proof" shit. How much faith does one mustard seed even need? Oh, that much? Okay, carry on--I'm just going to go back to my bedroom, shut the fuck up, and keep smoking all your crack. (You) heard Me.

So why does Biden have little Cobra snakes up his sleeve?  BTW - the narration is better than the video itself.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/WxyUP4ECbklH/

Stellar

Quote from: Asuka Langley on January 26, 2021, 12:58:13 AM
In 2012 Stellar was harmlessly painting rocks and jotting down numbers in a book

In 2021 Stellar is actively plotting to kill Drumpf supporters.

Not true

I believe they all need therapy!

K_Dubb

Yeah, it’s a commie takeover. How many times do I have to say it? Did you think I was joking? I mean, I can’t blame you. I am pretty hilarious but this is serious. Cue It’s happening! meme.

Jackstar

Quote from: Stellar on January 26, 2021, 12:02:43 PM
Not true

Call for help. There's time.

Yeah, I'm no enemy, not of you, and since early this morning when the op finally pinched out, not of any one or anything at all. Nemesis: vanquished. It feels good, I'm not going to lie. Right up there with a good night's sleep and finally bagging that broad you've been dreaming about for so long that you forgot that you even still were. (Like, srsly, KT & The Sunshine Band? Like, really? Come on, Man. You can do better. You are better than this--and of course so am I. girl: sup)

"Demon" is a euphemism, not a metaphor. Unless it's both. Or, unless it's him. Or her. Then, it's a RealID. Anyway, don't worry about it: I think you are not mostly harmless--you are totally harmless, to me. And Me. You're cute. The name is so flattering, I remember when you first showed up, after I did that one thing, and I was like, "Whoa. Really?" Yep, sure looks like it, really. REALLY! FLATTERED OMFG. (That was years ago, I'm not that excited today. I'm glad you feel better now. Not gonna lie--hopes, at one point, were higher.) And The Qx don't even know who you are, because why would They think that you and anything to do with me? Or Me? It's not like we communicate, or anything.

BTW, love the name, Sport. Star, Stellar, Qx, Ox, at this point, what difference does it even make? Yah, you got that right, #peace

LONG LIVE THE NEW FLESH.

Stellar

Quote from: Jackstar on January 26, 2021, 12:14:53 PM
Call for help. There's time.

Yeah, I'm no enemy, not of you, and since early this morning when the op finally pinched out, not of any one or anything at all. Nemesis: vanquished. It feels good, I'm not going to lie. Right up there with a good night's sleep and finally bagging that broad you've been dreaming about for so long that you forgot that you even still were. (Like, srsly, KT & The Sunshine Band? Like, really? Come on, Man. You can do better. You are better than this--and of course so am I. girl: sup)

"Demon" is a euphemism, not a metaphor. Unless it's both. Or, unless it's him. Or her. Then, it's a RealID. Anyway, don't worry about it: I think you are not mostly harmless--you are totally harmless, to me. And Me. You're cute. The name is so flattering, I remember when you first showed up, after I did that one thing, and I was like, "Whoa. Really?" Yep, sure looks like it, really. REALLY! FLATTERED OMFG. (That was years ago, I'm not that excited today. I'm glad you feel better now. Not gonna lie--hopes, at one point, were higher.) And The Qx don't even know who you are, because why would They think that you and anything to do with me? Or Me? It's not like we communicate, or anything.

BTW, love the name, Sport. Star, Stellar, Qx, Ox, at this point, what difference does it even make? Yah, you got that right, #peace

LONG LIVE THE NEW FLESH.

@Jackstar

Please tell me you are ok.  It sound like you took a hit of some marijuana and you are experiencing psychoses.  Seriously friend are you ok.  Dial 911 if you need help.

Jackstar

Quote from: Stellar on January 26, 2021, 12:02:43 PM
I believe they all need therapy!

Look, I do not wish to be unclear on this at all. I certainly have my share of problems, and my mental complexes that I am forced to compensate for by eating the flesh of immature animals ceaselessly, frenetically, & spectacularly masturbating with reckless abandon whilst driving are actually quite far from the least amongst them--however, I have not been ignoring my lover's actual begging in my specific direction to simply take the first step towards getting some real help, which in this case would be: just get a psychological evaluation. That's it. That's all. I've only been quasi-insisting for a few weeks now, and before that it was simply... "strongly suggested."

Before that, "suggested."
Before that, "encouraged."
Before that, "part of an ongoing series of bioweapon weather alerts."
Before that, "commitment fucked off."
Before that, it was, "Baby, based on what you've finally just told me, and my experiences with you for the last couple years, I think it is absolutely certain that you are not going to be even capable of even having the kind of long-term, healthy, and sustainable adult relationship that you have stated numerous times is your actual desire (at this time she had -never- mentioned a desire for marriage, and in fact, had mentioned a desire to not become married. My hand to God. "Why haven't you asked me to marry? There's only a limited window of time for that, and if it's missed..." and then she literally mimes drawing a finger across her throat. Like a Colombian necktie. She even mimes the tongue-pulling. Who does this? Serious brides, that's who.), you're going to have a lot easier of a time if you get some psychotherapy, and I mean, seriously. Do the serious work, and from what little I know--I am not a medical doctor or even a doctor of any kind (a true statement at that time)--you'll likely see a lot of improvement after a month or two. I do think we can stick together and work things out between us and be able to succeed--I've seen this kind of thing before, and I happen to be absolutely certain that I truly, deeply, madly love you, and not just because I want to have sex with you literally all the time--okay, mostly, but even so, more than any other woman I've ever had actual sex with (still a true statement today, of all my lovers, she's #1, can't imagine anyone I've never had could be any better... unless, perhaps, they started spontaneously miming cocksucking as an unstoppable compulsion every time they told me a lie, I think that would perhaps make sex better, I can't imagine anything else or anyone else being a better match for me, but I suppose one never knows, right? Point is, she's a total pain in the ass, but, was and is so worth nearly all kinds of trouble, and that's just ME, with her it's actual BETTER, although--her actual perceived experience may in fact be quite different) and the only women I've ever met that are even in your ballpark have all had years of time to realize how amazing I am, and I wasn't like I am now until they fixed my nose, right? So if they didn't come running with running come and aren't already beating down the door, it's unlikely any of them ever will. So, I'm happy to work through this experience with you, especially now that you've told me that story about (REDACTED) on your (CENSORED), that's brutal, I've never thought to imagine that anyone could be so cruel, and it makes me wonder just how annoying that person must have found you, because that seems like a lot of trouble to go to for vengeance want to call for help, I'm not gonna lie. What I am saying is that I'm going to have a fun time either way--as an astrotheologian, birthdays are kinda my thing, Baby, I can handle this with a smile and minimal tears, certainly easier than you, I am sure. But this is serious. You have got some damage, and most of it looks largely manageable with some TLC and some ambition. Do you concur? Do you agree? Do you consent?"

Her: "Yes. Yes. Yes." Actual transcription verbiage may vary, and I cannot post that here anyway, because, when F. U. Clergy, Esq. commands, Jackstar fucking listens and obeys, and that has been the case since the late 90's in general, and since 9/11, that has been my ACTIVATED DAILY DISCIPLINE, my little bitches. Believe it. NEVER FORGET.

I told you, I'm a big deal around here. Don't make a big deal about it, all the higher-ups know me. Of course they do. Have you looked at me lately? Jesus, is practically over the moon about me, and I was woke before "woke" was a thing, as I was born on The Day of (REDACTED) Awakening. 1973. I'm a professional. I know what I'm doing. Looking like an idiot to you is absolutely intentional, and those of you working ceaselessly to imply that I am dangerous, threatening, scary, et cetera, ad nauseum, ad hominem... yeah, it's a (CLASSIFIED). At least they're not as bad as the groupies.

Because the (CLASSIFIED) kill all the nice groupies, and leave me with the worst. At least, they used to: I think someone finally noticed that my magickal seaman really are quite effective at fixing the unfixable, as well as *ahem* screwing the inscrutable. That's my actual favorite way to go, TBQH--other than fucking my brains out on drugs while blasting rock'n'roll. Fuck! I wanna do that IMMEDIATELY.

Sadly, Grapefruit is busy. Sigh. I'll just wait. I can read a book on Chess or something. I'll see her later, and once I push her kid off a cliff, we can have all the sex, drugs, and rock'n'roll we want! Just kidding. Of course I am kidding. You people need to understand--I've been on The Watch List since before 9/11, and now--oh boy, I am on it, you betcha. And I'm fine. If I weren't, I would be handled. I'm really a big soft-hearted nymphomaniac, you know. Oh, really? "Nymphomania" does not appear on my stolen health care and stolen police records and anyone who can check the legit Akashic Records could easily see that I am the biggest turboslut that has ever lived? Huh. Maybe they didn't have room on any of the pages. You know, "nymphomania" is a really long word. Did they abbrieviate it? Well, whatever, trust me, I like to fuck, and my name is not Buck. It's Michael, like the Commander Of All Angels. No, I don't want to fuck an angel--I'm a nymphomaniac, not fucking crazy, lol. And I'm human. Mostly. I do fuck like a tiny deity, though. With a human-sized penis. It's a nice combo, I've been told. Not trying to boast, just sayin'. Grapefruit puts up with me for some reason, obviously, and it's not for the money, heh. Sometimes I wonder if she's a sex addict too. And sometimes... yeah, sometimes, I don't have to wonder at all.

Honestly. So lonely. But she's quite nice though, the effort is certainly worth it even if it were just a payoff in awesome sex, but even when that isn't part of the deal, I do love her enough anyway. Okay, where were we on this? I kinda blanked out while writing this, all I could think about is sex sex sex. I'm gonna skip the proofreading, I don't wanna spend all day geeking out over what a huge sluthrillfestival I am, I have things to do today--I have an actual life, People. I gotta get going.

An insistence on healthy priorities and a strong, disciplined, interior moral compass makes my lifestyle not only possible, but spectacular, Kids. I did it, you can too... but probably not the way I did it, unless you really like to get high and have lots of sex and you aren't any kind of pervert, then you can. I think. Does having sex with the mother and then playing Chess with her child sound okay to you? Okay, now how about... same thing, but, simultaneously?

Right there, right there: if you didn't just now get WHOLLY NAUSEATED, trust me, get a psych eval, you might really need one. I know I'm neither a pedo, ephebe, or an exhibitionist, because it is only because Chess even exists as an actual game can I even handle being around children at all. I didn't like kids even when I was one, especially myself, and as I have matured to a healthy life... that hasn't changed. Get off my lawn, Kids, and leave the plants here, your mother will be by shortly to show me what the difference between a "cocksucker" and "porn" is.

I'll be honest, I don't know what the difference is either, but that makes me a word scientist, not a pervert. You people. You and your conspiracy theories. You know I'm just one guy, right? So I can't have any conspiracies. It's more two or more people by definition. Am I conspiring with Jesus, is that it? Sure, yah, okay, right.

https://media.tenor.com/images/bbfe6e60959697b4ce3aa51d9a6a9f62/tenor.gif

Look, look, holy shit, okay, basically this: if I'm hanging out with a girl of that phenotype... if she (or any other healthy and available member of any compatible phenotype) would like to conspire with me about anything (while emphasizing sex, of course--no sex, orders from Hell--I AM OUT), I am essentially powerless to resist. BECAUSE I AM A SLAVE TO MY NYMPHOMANIACAL TENDENCIES. There, I said it. Trust me, all women know. They can smell it on me. Because they're women, and women are not the creatures that you think they are.

They clearly know a lot more about phenotypes than any man does. And I certainly know a lot more about Grapefruit than Jennifer Lawrence, but I'll tell you this, if J-Law ever even came close to hitting on me, I would immediately goose step it over to Grapefruit's field of vision, and say, "Hey, uh... can I kiss that, or will you hit me?" I have no idea what would happen, but I'd be getting laid out that night, one way or another, that's for sure, and being married wouldn't matter at all, because I'm legit ordained Clergy (lost a bar bet once) and if it came down to that ("No! We're married!" "Hang on."), I could go plus or minus one, either way, because at that point, having sex is all I could think about I am sure.

Now I gotta take a cold shower until thoughts of J-Law + G-Fruit + J-Star stop crowding my visual cortex. Nymphomania is pretty wild, eh? Yeah... I can see why it's not talked about much. And I bet the movie sucked, no way it could be any better than IRL, because in real life... I might get to have sex at any moment, at any time, at any place, just maybe... as long as I don't have herpes.

And, I don't. /flex. Alright, someone go check on Grapefruit, I hope this post didn't trigger her... but if it did, I guess I might as well hope that it triggers Jennifer. No, not that Jennifer (sup.), Jennifer "Fuck Me, Jackstar!" Lawrence. Remember... The Fappening?

Yeah, POUND me too. POUND. IN CONTROL. (And no, thanks though, Grapey--it's not 25 lbs., but it is above average and she's got a kuni even tighter than her ass, which is obviously pretty tight, based on her whiney little complaints. Which really aren't too bad.)

#UntilThen
#TrueConfessionsOfBellgab
#IAMQ

One's a decoy. Relax. I know what I'm doing. I'm not doing Q shit right now, I need to rub somebody one out. (oops. I don't even know where to begin the strikethrough there. Oh well, fuck it. NOW GIMME.)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Asuka Langley on January 26, 2021, 01:24:05 PM
This hand wringing manlet can't even make his wife coom lulz

Nice ad hominem! You’ll make a great Democrat. K_Dudd must be proud. Are you gay too?

Dr. MD MD

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 26, 2021, 01:53:20 PM
Nice ad hominem! You’ll make a great Democrat. K_Dudd must be proud. Are you gay too?

I don't know, doc; you're the one who likes to go in the out door, sounds pretty gay to me.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 26, 2021, 02:34:58 PM
I don't know, doc; you're the one who likes to go in the out door, sounds pretty gay to me.

Wishful thinking on your part. Gay people like you are actually too spineless to ever attempt something like that, you conformist chode.

Stellar

I don't believe in censorship.  I like the 1st Amendment.  However, does anyone have any ideas on how to stop disinformation/mendacity which foments destruction?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Stellar on January 26, 2021, 03:00:09 PM

I don't believe in censorship.  I like the 1st Amendment.  However, does anyone have any ideas on how to stop disinformation/mendacity which foments destruction?

Some things should be destroyed.