• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Joe Biden 2020

Started by maren, September 11, 2015, 11:27:32 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 24, 2020, 09:03:52 PM

Seems this was just a clip from this video that has been out since July. Must be a nothing burger.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/BipYqeYihnu6/

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 24, 2020, 09:08:39 PM
Cynical...but you may be right.

I noticed a lot of monkey business at those protests.  The street preacher who always shows up to get beaten for the camera, the catch-and-release policy even the Feds used, the fact that the best high-quality footage always showed up on RT.  You guys are getting played.  That's fine; it's rough politics, skillfully manipulated, totally fair.

*oh yeah the truckload of free bibles distributed to the protesters so they could burn heaps of them hahahaa

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 24, 2020, 09:14:10 PM
I noticed a lot of monkey business at those protests.  The street preacher who always shows up to get beaten for the camera, the catch-and-release policy even the Feds used, the fact that the best high-quality footage always showed up on RT.  You guys are getting played.  That's fine; it's rough politics, skillfully manipulated, totally fair.

*oh yeah the truckload of free bibles distributed to the protesters so they could burn heaps of them hahahaa

See, I was thinking that perhaps it was our side that was doing the playing (of 3D chess). Would the nation really be willing to move further to the right without the threat of violent leftist revolution? 🤔

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 24, 2020, 09:27:46 PM
Would the nation really be willing to move further to the right without the threat of violent leftist revolution? 🤔

Yes, the postmodernism that the current Woke revolution is based on is already artistically dead, because it is boring.  People want to believe in something.  The first person to articulate a vision that (in Hegelian terms) resolves the abstract (Americanism) and the negative (Woke) into something new and interesting and concrete will be the god of the new age.  Looking at trends in art there are signs that are positive for conservatism (in the cultural sense) but highly individual and authentic rather than conformist.  I think it will look and feel like universal hipsterism.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 24, 2020, 09:52:19 PM
Yes, the postmodernism that the current Woke revolution is based on is already artistically dead, because it is boring.  People want to believe in something.  The first person to articulate a vision that (in Hegelian terms) resolves the abstract (Americanism) and the negative (Woke) into something new and interesting and concrete will be the god of the new age.  Looking at trends in art there are signs that are positive for conservatism (in the cultural sense) but highly individual and authentic rather than conformist.  I think it will look and feel like universal hipsterism.

Conformist?! The left wants censorship and cancel culture. All the free thinking is taking place on the right these days. Hipsterism, indeed!  ::) ;D

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 24, 2020, 09:59:07 PM
Conformist?! The left wants censorship and cancel culture. All the free thinking is taking place on the right these days. Hipsterism, indeed!  ::) ;D

That's why I'm here, baby.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 24, 2020, 08:37:54 PM
Don't worry, doc; I said I'd be there for you.  There are plenty of reasons to vote for him if you want to, primarily (since the president's greatest latitude is in foreign policy) not getting into treaties and international agreements that put us at at a disadvantage and not sacrificing our military in dubious coalitions formed for humanitarian reasons by countries that don't really like us, like the Dems are fond of doing.  Seeing somebody's emails is fun but it's just a sideshow of the kind I find fatiguing.

Letting the mask slip a bit, I have long wanted to see a populist right-wing president ever since Reagan and hoped that Trump would follow his real predecessor TR in trust-busting big-tech monopolies.  I think he wishes he had done so a lot earlier, now.  It isn't that I like gov't intervention but, when it comes to huge corps like Google/FB/Twitter/Amazon they need some force in opposition, just to check their power in the public interest, and there is no other candidate.

I did not really anticipate how stupid and lowbrow populism is, probably necessarily, or factor in the real forces of cultural revanchism that right-wing populism would embolden like Fr. Martini who has already diagnosed me as entartete and is one step from putting me in a reeducation camp.  We have to worry about those things.
Catching up. But some keywords- sometimes I'm like an ECHELON cue pique my interest- revanchism, for example. I agree with you on this. People should reassert their authority over their lives, privacy, and property. As an aside, I would apply this in the traditional sense also in some cases. That Oriental candidate guy was the only one who was seriously mentioning AI, datamining manipulations, deepfakes, and new tech with regard to jobs, politics, and whatnot. Not just the now traditional outsourcing, technological unemployment, or "globalism" but the whole enchilada.  And the computers, essentially, running the stock markets. And I haven't heard anything about that stuff in recent debates, except, some rightful criticisms of China.

Dr. MD MD

Or had some thrown at him. Doesn’t make him not funny all of a sudden.

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 24, 2020, 02:41:27 PM
You see why people think you are creepy conforming proto-fascists? 

The most psychically dominated people in the history of the world are programmatically responding to the rejection of modernity by screeching about fascism, and somehow I'm to reconsider my views?

I am a degenerate narcissist.

I think more people than not are, it is the Kali Yuga after all.

I could invalidate it in a minute if I said I was voting for Trump,

Implying I haven't OD'd on every red pill already, and that I actually think Trump's there to drain the swamp like some boomer conservative.

like (anecdotally) about half the gay friends I have.  In Seattle.   

Having been used(happily) as a vanguard of subversion by global corporate interests, gay white men now realize they're pretty low on the social justice totem pole, and the anarchists / minorities burning down their artisan bakeries will invariably eat them alive, so they're voting for Trump in some number. Shocking.

The Republic has far more to fear from the kind of people on both sides who would make enemies of their friends and neighbors over an election than any anarchist rabble in the streets. 

Implying it wasn't almost entirely leftists that were ransoming their families, friendships, and homes for complete allegiance to their world view when Trump won. My gay friends were among the first to do this.

They smash the windows of strangers but you cut the natural bonds of affection with people you know, your fellow citizens, all at the behest of some distant politician.

Implying anarchist rabble aren't out there at the behest of distant politicians and their masters. Charming how you try to carry a distinction between strangers and fellow citizens here, shameless too.

bristling at the slightest critique of your hero, you will be run over by history.

Sredni? Is that you?

Also, fuck you and fuck the moral high horse you rode in on.

Dr. MD MD

Bbomer conservatives were largely globalist anti-Trumpers and didn’t even vote for him let alone expect him to drain the swamp. I’d still like him to though.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 24, 2020, 11:02:36 PM
Bbomer conservatives were largely globalist anti-Trumpers and didn’t even vote for him let alone expect him to drain the swamp.

Neocon demons you mean?

I’d still like him to though.

Of course, I'm just far too blackpilled.

DanTSX

Bbomer conservatives were largely globalist anti-Trumpers and didn’t even vote for him let alone expect him to drain the swamp. I’d still like him to though.

Based

DanTSX

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 24, 2020, 09:52:19 PM

This is an important post.  Very deep.

I just see a future of burning art and people celebrated for cutting their schmekel off.  I feel that art will become less about experience, but more about touch and sound.  If anything, Art will have to be private to not offend the outrage army of purple haired fat women.

paladin1991

Quote from: DanTSX on October 24, 2020, 11:24:17 PM
Based

Dan, your avatar has oiled her boobs for me.   Again.

DanTSX

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 24, 2020, 11:37:49 PM
Dan, your avatar has oiled her boobs for me.   Again.

That is one thing this forum needs more of.   Boobas

Are we not a forum if sex haven chads? [attachment=1]

ItsOver

Lee, can you tell us Hunter’s BellGab user name? I’m guessing you had him on Turbo ban so I thankfully missed seeing him here.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ItsOver on October 25, 2020, 03:52:54 AM
Lee, can you tell us Hunter’s BellGab user name? I’m guessing you had him on Turbo ban so I thankfully missed seeing him here.

Anagrammy.

Quote from: Liberace! on October 25, 2020, 04:06:22 AM
Anagrammy.

Quote from: anagrammy on August 15, 2011, 10:51:32 AM
Thanks for the support, folks.  My personal philosophy is that you create a positive energy from within, whatever the world challenges.  There has never been an "ideal" time, the present is always the most important time in history because it is the time when one can act.    One can write letters, protest, or just proclaim your truth here, on the internet.  This may require bravery.

I am pleased to hear that Michael received many PM's about Carruther's objectionable post that it was so great to screw a "girl" who's ass fit in the palm of his hand (really--a three-year old?).  Michael defended him and removed the comment due to PMs which agreed with me.  Nevertheless, he stuck to his guns that that comment was just humor.  Next a poster from someone who would seek a place in America which would allow him to marry a sixteen year old. Michael agreed with that joke, too.  Next, Michael posted a list of violent crimes which he believes are perfectly ok topics for humor if handled "correctly."   Here is his post:

"second, my point in posting the bill hicks video was to illustrate the fact that things are sometimes funny, despite how "off limits" or socially unacceptable they are to you personally.  i can't (and won't) control what makes me laugh.  when i'm hearing/reading/watching comedy, i don't do so through the prism of anything being off limits.  i think people who DO limit their humor exposure in that fashion aren't fun or funny people, despite how they might like to see themselves.

also on the list of subjects that can be funny if delivered smartly:
rape
suicide
abortion
retardation
pink socking
spousal abuse
homosexuality
white supremacy

One poster PMd me asking what pink socking was.  That's a hate crime, folks, where a bunch of bullies put dirt in socks and wait in the shower for their gay victim.  When the boy comes in they beat him bloody, hence turning the sock "pink" --water+blood, get it?

Michael invited me to leave this forum; he thinks it might not be right for me. As he stated above, I am not fun or funny because I don't like this kind of humor.  It makes violence a sick joke.   I have been thinking it over and considering that he may have a point.  This forum has been a big part of my life and has helped me through some rough spots, and I have made some "real" friends here.  This is why I have hesitated, also because I wanted to calm down.  Honestly, I suspect Michael is going through a rough time with Nabila gone and his back hurting.  And he just moved, so you know he's still living among boxes.  That can't be fun. 

This is the last straw for me, folks.  I realize everybody is entitled to his own opinion and I have supported, respected and tried to understand Michael Vandeven's positions.  But the combination of him defending Carruthers while believing sexual predators should be killed and him listing (and arranging prettily!) these "appropriate" topics for humor.  No, and I don't want to support the site of someone that believes this.  Nothing personal, I just have to stand by my own convictions.

Michael doesn't want people to say goodbye, he thinks they should just quit if they don't like CoastGab. I think freedom of speech includes the right to say why you are leaving.  I considered CoastGab my community--I've been a daily poster and I want to say goodbye, share my thoughts, and thanks for all the laughs.

Anagrammy

PS. If you'd like to stay in touch, email me at anagrammy@gmail.com

Yeah this guy is definitely hidin' with Biden.

Nyewalker

The Hunter Biden Sex Tapes have been Leaked

Hunter Biden Sex Tapes

DanTSX

Quote from: Nyewalker on October 25, 2020, 08:27:38 AM
The Hunter Biden Sex Tapes have been Leaked

Hunter Biden Sex Tapes

This is going to backfire bigly

White suburban women are going to see pics of a rich Partying playboy with a famous name And a 9” dick using and dropping women like Garbage , and get all swampy in the panties....

This is the same reason they voted for alpha chad Trump four years ago.  But now he’s just a dehydrated apricot they have to eat to unclog their shitpipe after partying with Hunter

[attachment=1]

Quote from: Asuka Langley on October 24, 2020, 08:35:22 PM
All of the pictures and videos have been posted on /pol/ if anyone wants to see Hunter Bidens dick

I don't go there often and have never really followed a 'happening' there. It's pretty wild

It's his Brother's widow
It's his Brother's daughter
No No. Look at that leg mole. It's his half sister.
Oh. She's black. It's Obama's daughter's best friend.
No. It's Obama's daughter.
Look at that dashboard. Is that a Ford? Yeah. 2017 Raptor. No - they changed that doodad on dashboard in 2018. It's gotta be a 2018.
What's that shit on his back?  It's a map of the Finger Lakes. But Cayuga Lake isn't right.........  His Mother was from there. Lots of trafficking there. No there isn't - I'm from there. Nothing ever happens here.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: DanTSX on October 25, 2020, 09:01:31 AM

This is going to backfire bigly

White suburban women are going to see pics of a rich Partying playboy with a famous name And a 9” dick using and dropping women like Garbage , and get all swampy in the panties....

This is the same reason they voted for alpha chad Trump four years ago.  But now he’s just a dehydrated apricot they have to eat to unclog their shitpipe after partying with Hunter

[attachment=1,msg1431195]

It's over for Drumpf, memes won 2016 but 2020 will be won with BIG WHITE COCKS!

"A woman enjoys intercourse with her man as she fantasizes about being raped by 3 Biden cocks simultaneously"

Nyewalker

Quote from: DanTSX on October 24, 2020, 11:28:58 PM
This is an important post.  Very deep.

Art will not have to offend the outrage army of purple haired fat women and people will be celebrated for cutting their schmekel off....

They will make it trendy... Modern Art was funded by CIA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJgqj1VQpEs

DanTSX

Quote from: Asuka Langley on October 25, 2020, 09:27:57 AM
It's over for Drumpf, memes won 2016 but 2020 will be won with BIG WHITE COCKS!

"A woman enjoys intercourse with her man as she fantasizes about being raped by 3 Biden cocks simultaneously"

I wouldn’t say it’s over or count Trump out.  This is creating a whole new world of memes

Wait until those gross NPC-F’a get a peek of Rudy’s WTC-7....

[attachment=1]

Dr. MD MD

You guys are ridin with Biden now. :D