• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Joe Biden 2020

Started by maren, September 11, 2015, 11:27:32 AM

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 24, 2020, 11:16:05 AM
It’s very responsible of you to base your vote on whether you’d fuck the guy or not. Some might call that spineless apathy.

"Apathy" means you don't care; "spinless" suggests you are flaccid.  Neither is the case.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 24, 2020, 11:16:16 AM
Innocent until proven guilty, in court.  Without even a token prosecution after four years running the DOJ, and with his own hand-picked AGs, he's got nothing.

Well, let’s all applaud the criminals for getting away with it then. They’re so cool and gangsta. ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 24, 2020, 11:17:22 AM
"Apathy" means you don't care; "spinless" suggests you are flaccid.  Neither is the case.

You obviously don’t care if that’s who you’re voting for and are therefore politically flaccid.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 24, 2020, 11:19:18 AM
You obviously don’t care if that’s who you’re voting for and are therefore politically flaccid.

I don't understand how marking a box for some bloated old geezer will ensure my manly virility but it seems to work for you guys so have at it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 24, 2020, 11:24:55 AM
I don't understand how marking a box for some bloated old geezer will ensure my manly virility but it seems to work for you guys so have at it.

The topic is spinless apathy. You’re a prime example of it. If that makes you less virile then try growing a spine. Do I have to explain everything to you?! ::)

K_Dubb

Quote from: ItsOver on October 24, 2020, 11:30:48 AM
Who’s his veep candidate?

A similarly shirtless and barefoot long-haired street rapper with enviable abs named Noshu.  I do not know if he battle-raps with quite the aplomb of Azzerae but I feel certain that he is better at it than Mike Pence.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 24, 2020, 11:27:53 AM
The topic is spinless apathy. You’re a prime example of it. If that makes you less virile then try growing a spine. Do I have to explain everything to you?! ::)

Trumpet Man says we should all reclaim and carve out our own farms out of the concrete of the cities, and that chickens and cattle currently in captivity should be turned loose to roam the countryside and be hunted at will by the people.  We will be strong and vigorous and generally kick-ass warrior-farmers like in the Neolithic.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 24, 2020, 11:45:13 AM
Trumpet Man says we should all reclaim and carve out our own farms out of the concrete of the cities, and that chickens and cattle currently in captivity should be turned loose to roam the countryside and be hunted at will by the people.  We will be strong and vigorous and generally kick-ass warrior-farmers like in the Neolithic.

And even that is a better platform than Biden’s, which is nothing.

ItsOver

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 24, 2020, 11:45:13 AM
What’s his position on 5G and, most importantly, BellGab?

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 24, 2020, 11:50:54 AM
And even that is a better platform than Biden’s, which is nothing.
Yeah, but he’s fun at parties.

K_Dubb

Quote from: ItsOver on October 24, 2020, 11:51:19 AM
What’s his position on 5G and, most importantly, BellGab?

I think 5G will be necessary so he can update his Instagram with shirtless photos several times a day.  It will not be used for nefarious purposes by any government as there will be no government.  As for bellgab, free associations of like-minded, or at least tolerant, individuals, also known as tribes, are the basic, and indeed ultimate, units of cooperative societies and their formation is to be encouraged and sustained.

ItsOver

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 24, 2020, 11:59:28 AM
I think 5G will be necessary so he can update his Instagram with shirtless photos several times a day.  It will not be used for nefarious purposes by any government as there will be no government.  As for bellgab, free associations of like-minded, or at least tolerant, individuals, also known as tribes, are the basic, and indeed ultimate, units of cooperative societies and their formation is to be encouraged and sustained.
Good.  I assume getting rid of Dave Norway is on his to do list.  Please just make sure you point out to him the real Dave Noorie.

K_Dubb

Quote from: ItsOver on October 24, 2020, 12:02:51 PM
Good.  I assume getting rid of Dave Norway is on his to do list.  Please just make sure you point out to him the real Dave Noorie.

I think Dave would be encouraged to form his own tribe by gathering his motley collection of supporters around him and that this lurching lardy low-IQ rabble would be short work for the bellgab's lean, yoked and shredded, battle-hardened champions without a pound of blubber among them.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 24, 2020, 11:27:53 AM

It's not apathy, it's just the narcissism you see in teenage girls and disproportionately in homos, cultivated by clown world for obvious reasons. There's no incentive to appreciate the health of the majority when you have empty pursuits and modern comforts. Short of sharia law, blm necklacing their white 'oppressors' en masse, and other fruits of the third world disrupting that comfort, there's no incentive for the modern degenerate to see beyond the narrow scope of their consumption. To be fair, best dubb has far more redemptive qualities than Sredni, he's a lot smarter too.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 24, 2020, 01:05:51 PM
It's not apathy, it's just the narcissism you see in teenage girls and disproportionately in homos, cultivated by clown world for obvious reasons. There's no incentive to appreciate the health of the majority when you have empty pursuits and modern comforts. Short of sharia law, blm necklacing their white 'oppressors' en masse, and other fruits of the third world disrupting that comfort, there's no incentive for the modern degenerate to see beyond the narrow scope of their consumption. To be fair, best dubb has far more redemptive qualities than Sredni, he's a lot smarter too.

Oh, I know he is and we actually agree on a fair bit for being at opposite ends of the political spectrum (sort of), which is why I give him the benefit of the doubt but when people are willing to look past obvious corruption over partisanship something’s gone wrong with their thinking. For example, Nixon was drummed out of office for a lot less...A LOT LESS!!!

Some folks were jarred from their slumber.

ItsOver

Plus Dubb doesn’t fall asleep and land face first in his warm booze.

Juan

It’s rather clear to me that Trump has learned he won’t get indictments, much less convictions, from the swamp so he’s taking his evidence directly to the people.

chefist

It's impossible to predict an election of course, but it is interesting that very similar poll dynamics are occurring as they did in 2016. Suddenly the polls tighten in that last two weeks, especially the last week. One difference is that states like Florida have Trump with a narrow lead, while in 2016 the pools said he was 8 points down.

ItsOver

Expecting any indictments of swamp dwellers by swamp dwellers may be expecting a bit much.

chefist

Quote from: ItsOver on October 24, 2020, 01:48:57 PM
Expecting any indictments of swamp dwellers by swamp dwellers may be expecting a bit much.

I agree...to be part of the swamp you generally have to give them some type of blackmail material from the start, or they won't let you in. The mafia does this as well...make you kill someone, then they have evidence to use against you if you decide to turn on them...old tactic.

QuoteDuring his time as Dalton's headmaster, Barr is alleged to have had a role in hiring future financier and convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein as a math teacher despite the fact that Epstein had dropped out of college and was only 21 years old at the time.[11][12] In 1973, Donald Barr published Space Relations, a science-fiction novel about a planet ruled by oligarchs who perform child sex slavery. It has been noted that the plot of the novel reflects the crimes of Epstein and his alleged accomplice, Ghislaine Maxwell.[13]

Dr. MD MD

Got it! No hope, can’t win. I’m voting Biden now.

pate

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 24, 2020, 06:55:42 AM
... The so-called 'American Revolution' was a brawl involving a pissant country nobody gave a fuck about.

Yeah, and the biggest "nobody" was some old inbred piss-his pants senile fuck, what was that forgettable fuck's name?  King George the III or some entitled bullshit?  Oh, and I suppose a bunch of other "nobodies" with bad teeth whose idea of High Cuisine is to boil or fry everything to death.  So yeah, nobody (or a bunch of nobodies) gave a fuck about that shit.

Yep, you nailed it Vagtard!

Hey, I think this is a painting of that useless fuck pretending to be Napoleon or something, he probably was pissing himself while posing for the artist:

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 24, 2020, 01:58:28 PM
Got it! No hope, can’t win. I’m voting Biden now.
Come on, Doc.  That isn’t happening.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on October 24, 2020, 02:32:02 PM
Come on, Doc.  That isn’t happening.  ;)

Why not? What’s the point if there’s no difference?

ItsOver

Quote from: chefist on October 24, 2020, 01:51:02 PM
I agree...to be part of the swamp you generally have to give them some type of blackmail material from the start, or they won't let you in. The mafia does this as well...make you kill someone, then they have evidence to use against you if you decide to turn on them...old tactic.
Unfortunately, the swamp has become way too corrupt.  Lack of term limits, the ability to fatten themselves at the trough with abandon, with the media propaganda ministry, monied monopolies, including foreign influences such as the ChiComs .  Too much power concentrated in the country club within the beltway.  It’s like trying to cure stage IV cancer.

K_Dubb

Haha this is what I was waiting for.  You would denounce me just because I post a reasonable critique based on history:

1.  The president sometimes alleges crimes before elections
2.  The crimes are not prosecuted though he has the power to do so
3.  New allegations that fit this pattern should be interpreted accordingly

You see why people think you are creepy conforming proto-fascists?  All it takes is comparatively gentle, well-founded criticism and I am a degenerate narcissist.

As for your dumbass back-of-the-envelope psychology I could invalidate it in a minute if I said I was voting for Trump, like (anecdotally) about half the gay friends I have.  In Seattle.   I'd be your best friend and a veritable sage!  I think only doc believes I am voting for Trumpet Man.   Judas.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1307668481391890432

The Republic has far more to fear from the kind of people on both sides who would make enemies of their friends and neighbors over an election than any anarchist rabble in the streets.  They smash the windows of strangers but you cut the natural bonds of affection with people you know, your fellow citizens, all at the behest of some distant politician.  You are no better than the screaming trannies and as long as you are stuck in your ugly defensive crouch, bristling at the slightest critique of your hero, you will be run over by history.  Politicians are always subject to criticism, especially by those they are supposed to represent who voted for them.  Politics is a game of making more friends, and ever-bigger tents. 

Also, fuck you and fuck the moral high horse you rode in on.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 24, 2020, 02:33:20 PM
Why not? What’s the point if there’s no difference?
I didn’t say that.  The Donald has been the only hope and it remains that way. If Trump is re-elected, he’s going to have to can way more swamp dwellers than he’s done to date to have a chance to turn things around.  If he’s not re-elected it’s going to go down hill quickly.