Juan

Who is watching Basement Biden tonight?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Juan on October 15, 2020, 02:04:51 PM
Who is watching Basement Biden tonight?

Why not? We know he’s watching us.

aldousburbank

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 14, 2020, 02:31:42 PM

Oh like every bellgabber doesn’t have a bunch of crack coma selfies on their phones.

DanTSX

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 15, 2020, 02:30:00 PM
Oh like every bellgabber doesn’t have a bunch of crack coma selfies on their phones.

DELET THIS!

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 15, 2020, 02:08:18 PM
Why not? We know he’s watching us.

Uncanny.

[attachment=1]

chefist

Where is Donald Noory? Miss that guy.

DanTSX

Quote from: chefist on October 15, 2020, 08:56:04 PM

He has the chyna virus

Dr. MD MD

My name is Bo Jiden and I’m a racist running for Senator.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 15, 2020, 11:17:57 PM

I’m a racist running for Senator.

That's not always a bad thing tho.... just sayin'

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: DanTSX on October 15, 2020, 11:02:40 PM
He has the chyna virus

That is pronounced CHYYYYYYYYYYY NA

ItsOver

“Trump Derangement Syndrome.”

albrecht

Quote from: Juan on October 16, 2020, 04:26:36 PM
One of Hunter’s former business associates, in jail, is rolling on the Biden Crime Family.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/hunter-biden-business-associate-flips-prison-releases-emails-detailing-china-influence
They are doing a great job at scrubbing things and making articles, sites, and information harder to find since google has become, essentially, the only search engine for the interwebs. It used to be relatively easy to find things, at various sites- even google. But no more.

And then very "weird" tickers and such when tries to get into the public access portal of the "Chinese Entrepreneur Club" website(s.) Haha. And, of course, the Khashoogi name (means "spoon maker" in old Turkic into Arabic) just spins to more recent news or old stuff because the name is so common in various corrupt or violent news.

ps: his estimates for Potash prices by 2020 was WAAAAY off!  From what I can quickly tell....the searches could be wrong.

albrecht

The Biden emails, the various Biden scandals, and the apparent dementia is why the Democrats are urging everyone- dead or alive, legal or not- to vote early. vote by mail early, and so on. And one reason historically the Democrats always advocate the earliest voting periods possible, lest more scandals are leaked out- the vote is already in. At best, at worst the vote is already in to be 'lost,' miscounted, or otherwise manipulated.
We should have voting only on Election Day. With mail in  ballots only for the verifiable infirm or elderly, those living/working overseas, and the military. Also for those trapped by Corona-Chan elsewhere and want to vote in their own State of legal residence. But all those should be vetted to ensure only one ballot is used (no college kids voting where they are in school now and also voting at home,  no illegals voting, etc.) 

DanTSX

Quote from: Asuka Langley on October 16, 2020, 07:01:30 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwKCn8VYgFw

Pure Aryan reporterfus cant even compete #segsihan

She’s so perfect.  The flowing hair.  The permatan complexion.  The trim and athletic physique.  The professional drive and capacity for talent...

Quote from: DanTSX on October 17, 2020, 10:05:33 PM
She’s so perfect.  The flowing hair.  The permatan complexion.  The trim and athletic physique.  The professional drive and capacity for talent...

I would absolutely have a few Elliot Rodgers with her.

Taaroa

I'm liking Biden's new outfit.

Nyewalker

WOTR

Do food coma induced crack pics count?

***To keep this post "on topic," I will note that with all of the empty chairs, it could be a Biden rally.  ;)

MV/Liberace!

When Trump won in 2016, it really took the wind out of his sails. He was publicly humiliated.

WOTR

DanTSX

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 17, 2020, 10:10:58 PM
I would absolutely have a few Elliot Rodgers with her.

The world has enough perfect gentlemen.

She would ben fun to date.  Make your friends jealous and family mad.  But if you are going to make babies, pls no more le 56% cretura.