• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Joe Biden 2020

Started by maren, September 11, 2015, 11:27:32 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 06, 2020, 10:53:01 AM
He's harmless -- you just play with him like a puppy and only scold him when he bites.  I bet you kick puppies, too, you big old meanie!

Please, don’t make me part of one of your gay fantasies with Shreddie. :P

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 06, 2020, 10:55:49 AM

I feel like I just lost The Game. Now, you and him are all I can think about. Also, I just lost The Game. Someone should go tell Joe Biden. He's the only man I can think of right now who might be filthier than I feel.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on September 06, 2020, 11:26:44 AM
I feel like I just lost The Game. Now, you and him are all I can think about. Also, I just lost The Game. Someone should go tell Joe Biden. He's the only man I can think of right now who might be filthier than I feel.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 06, 2020, 10:55:49 AM

Only if you sit up and beg.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 06, 2020, 10:53:01 AM
He's harmless -- you just play with him like a puppy and only scold him when he bites.  I bet you kick puppies, too, you big old meanie!

You're obviously drawn to him by the waves of gay energy radiating from his bald patch. He might be an even bigger cock-enthusiast than you, if such a thing is possible.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 06, 2020, 12:01:23 PM
You're obviously drawn to him by the waves of gay energy radiating from his bald patch. He might be an even bigger cock-enthusiast than you, if such a thing is possible.

You wish, faggot!

paladin1991

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 06, 2020, 06:34:46 AM
Americans really are the worst. Dumb. As. Shit.

Maybe so.  Maybe so.  But we don't sound gay.

albrecht

He is so tired. And the more stressful and tiring part of the campaign is yet to come. 

https://youtu.be/8SmxgG34UUw

WOTR

I just saw a prediction that seems to be plausible. I have been wondering how they were going to justify keeping him in his basement instead of at a podium.

Innerreach

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 13, 2020, 06:35:43 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRmlcEBAiIs

Where does the mainstream media stand on this? Oh wait, they don't. That would work in direct opposition for the six corporations that own them, and their benefactors. No wonder the CIA had to create and marginalize the term conspiracy theorist in 1967.

Juan

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 14, 2020, 04:04:43 PM
Hey if Joe throws in fewer assholes in front of me at the grocery checkout he’s got my vote!
No need for Joe.  Instead of a puny mask, I wear a respirator with huge filter elements on each side of my face.  Then I make breathing noises like Darth Vader.  That clears out folks fast.

ItsOver

Quote from: Juan on September 14, 2020, 04:12:03 PM
No need for Joe.  Instead of a puny mask, I wear a respirator with huge filter elements on each side of my face.  Then I make breathing noises like Darth Vader.  That clears out folks fast.
Works for me.

ItsOver

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 14, 2020, 04:04:43 PM
Hey if Joe throws in fewer assholes in front of me at the grocery checkout he’s got my vote!
I’m only down with Joe if he can part the seas, too.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 14, 2020, 04:32:01 PM
So, he’s admitting to deep state weather control then? ???
Could be but he’s no doubt already forgotten about it.

Innerreach

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 14, 2020, 04:32:01 PMSo, he’s admitting to deep state weather control then?

No, he's grasping for straws the way the left always does. It's (Big bad energy,) pathetic.

"Biden attacks Trump as a “climate arsonist” but he’s the one using natural disasters as a rhetorical weapon against his opponent."

There is nothing, anywhere and in any combination that will replace the edifice built on fossil fuels, nothing.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Innerreach on September 14, 2020, 05:03:46 PM
No, he's grasping for straws the way the left always does. It's (Big bad energy,) pathetic.

"Biden attacks Trump as a “climate arsonist” but he’s the one using natural disasters as a rhetorical weapon against his opponent."

There is nothing, anywhere and in any combination that will replace the edifice built on fossil fuels, nothing.

I know. I was joking...but not really because we know that’s really going on as well. Laser strikes from satellites can create all kinds of fires. ;)

Innerreach

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 14, 2020, 05:19:38 PMLaser strikes from satellites can create all kinds of fires.

I know, I just wanted to add my two cents. Yes, then there's HARP and George Soros pawns... It's so ridiculous it's almost unbelievable, and that's the problem. 

AZZERAE

American friends, help a Saffa out here. A little birdie told me that Kamala Harris is the Democrat nominee. Is this true, or is it bunk? TIA.