• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Joe Biden 2020

Started by maren, September 11, 2015, 11:27:32 AM

pate

Quote from: Asuka Langley on September 04, 2020, 11:11:52 PM
https://twitter.com/AmericaTalks/status/1302068542553100288

This is good nooz, not Fake Noose eye hype?

I will go ahead and claim the seven or eight legit "mail-in" ballots marked in Bidet's favor as part of the Make America Pate Again portion of the multi-vote.

Sad, but inevitable...  I almost feel sorry for that epic loser.

pate/K_Dubb 2020
"We are going to fix this shit"

Jackstar

[attachment=1]  [attachment=2]

Quote from: maren on September 11, 2015, 11:27:32 AM
Seeing Biden "as himself", as opposed to a speaker for POTUS, reminds me of why I became impressed by him in 2007.  Regardless of your political leanings, feelings toward Biden, hopes for the upcoming primary, I think all have to admit was we saw a politician be real.  NONE of the others do that except for Bernie Sanders.  Even Trump has begun parsing his responses.

Well done, Colbert!

This post hasn't aged well.

Jackstar

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 05, 2020, 08:19:56 PM

'Zilla Wrangling was an elective on Asgard. I'm not going to lie: I've taken a lot of f****** electives. Don't worry about it.

The only thing that could be better than defeating Hillary the first time, would be defeating her twice in a row. Is she going to pick up the Kamala football and start running? I'm receiving a vision from the future: my sides are telling me that the view from up there is unbelievable. The best! I picked the wrong week to quit smoking crack salt.

SredniVashtar

Americans really are the worst. Dumb. As. Shit.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 06, 2020, 06:34:46 AM
Americans really are the worst. Dumb. As. Shit.

^^^^^^^^
Still ruled by a queen.

Dr. MD MD

I heard from anaonymous sources that David Rubini said bad things about fallen American soldiers.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 06, 2020, 07:38:32 AM
^^^^^^^^
Still ruled by a queen.

Thanks for proving my point. #DumbAsShit.

Jackstar

I read that the King of The Lizards that rule the world from behind the British monarchy is actually a pole-smoking gaylord, though. I mean, that's just what I've read, and I'm far from an expert on pole-smoking, but... it does seem plausible. But would that be a Queen, though? Lizard politics really is not my area.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 06, 2020, 08:23:08 AM
Thanks for proving my point. #DumbAsShit.

Ad hominem. It’s all you got.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 06, 2020, 08:34:09 AM
Ad hominem. It’s all you got.

Thanks for proving my point. Again. #DumbAsShit.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 06, 2020, 08:39:08 AM
Thanks for proving my point. Again. #DumbAsShit.

Thanks for proving mine: Britian is inferior to America.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 06, 2020, 08:43:12 AM
Thanks for proving mine: Britian is inferior to America.

'Britian'. As self-owns go that's pretty spectacular.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 06, 2020, 08:49:32 AM
'Britian'. As self-owns go that's pretty spectacular.

If all you got is condescendingly pointing out an early morning typo you still got nothing. I think the queen just finished a bowel movement. Run along now! :D

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 06, 2020, 08:53:50 AM
If all you got is condescendingly pointing out an early morning typo you still got nothing. I think the queen just finished a bowel movement. Run along now! :D

It's just a pity you chose to demonstrate your superiority in a sentence containing a spelling mistake. Dim bulbs like you can't help yourselves. Telling people they 'got nothing ' is all you seem capable of.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 06, 2020, 09:01:55 AM
It's just a pity you chose to demonstrate your superiority in a sentence containing a spelling mistake. Dim bulbs like you can't help yourselves. Telling people they 'got nothing ' is all you seem capable of.

Do you have an actual point or just an insult? It seems you always just have the latter but insist on asserting British superiority. I guess you just have to be as intelligent as you to understand it.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on September 06, 2020, 08:57:16 AM
The UK is a chilly, gloomy, overcast, sanctuary and breeding ground for untrustworthy women and effeminate men who collectively fancy themselves as gutless, overly polite weaklings with bad oral hygiene.

THE END

#StayBlack

I'm not sure what you expect us to do about the weather. And I've never been accused of over-politeness, you stupid cunt.

Jackstar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1c-QSe7uU0

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 06, 2020, 09:05:44 AM
I'm not sure what you expect us to do about the weather.

It was my understanding that you were left with very clear instructions on this issue. You have had dozens of cycles to deal with this issue. Frankly put, it seems like you had to have been had.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 06, 2020, 09:04:39 AM
Do you have an actual point or just an insult?

Nice false choice.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 06, 2020, 09:04:39 AM
I guess you just have to be as intelligent as you to understand it.

The true intelligent choice here is to have no idea what in the goddam hell you fucking shitheads are talking about. I just control-F every page on Belgium looking for the words "weather" so I can then post "control."

It's not a fetish per se but it'll do until one comes along.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Jackstar on September 06, 2020, 09:18:32 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1c-QSe7uU0

It was my understanding that you were left with very clear instructions on this issue. You have had dozens of cycles to deal with this issue. Frankly put, it seems like you had to have been had.

You were - as on so many other issues - misinformed. If you'd spent a little more time investigating the meteorological history of the British Isles instead of cavorting on these boards with some slut, who's no better than she ought to be, then you would be in a better position to offer an opinion. I'm sure you giggle with each other while shooting ropes over her weather-beaten face, and very nasty it all is too.

Jackstar

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 06, 2020, 09:27:34 AM
spent a little more time investigating the meteorological history of the British Isles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3516ZU0yZQ

instead of cavorting on these boards with some slut, who's no better than she ought to be, then you would be in a better position to offer an opinion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZ7fSQiZRfk

I'm sure you giggle with each other while shooting ropes over her weather-beaten face, and very nasty it all is too.

I, personally, don't take those kinds of videos. I'm simply not that kind of boy. Scusi, mille regrette.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on September 06, 2020, 09:23:18 AM
Nice false choice.

The true intelligent choice here is to have no idea what in the goddam hell you fucking shitheads are talking about. I just control-F every page on Belgium looking for the words "weather" so I can then post "control."

It's not a fetish per se but it'll do until one comes along.

False choice?! Just apologize to her, Jack. ::)

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 06, 2020, 09:01:55 AM

He's harmless -- you just play with him like a puppy and only scold him when he bites.  I bet you kick puppies, too, you big old meanie!