• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Joe Biden 2020

Started by maren, September 11, 2015, 11:27:32 AM

pate

Quote from: Taaroa on August 12, 2020, 01:21:01 AM

I guess he wants to know what her hair tastes like and what her ear smells like.

I have always enjoyed the cut of Biden's jib from afar;  the man is dangerous when at sea!

-p

WOTR

I figure that I will just drop this here. It is from a year ago. The best part is when she is laughing about prosecuting for truancy. She is a peach. (But not the kind that K_Dubb has a new found fondness for...) I also kind of like Dore's commentary around that subject. (starts around 5:00)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ml3C03VxJL8

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: pate on August 12, 2020, 01:43:46 AM
I guess he wants to know what her hair tastes like and what her ear smells like.

I have always enjoyed the cut of Biden's jib from afar;  the man is dangerous when at sea!

-p

Oh Pate, be careful out there in the mean streets! You never know when the Corn Pop gonna go off. He was a mean dude! ;) KEK

Gd5150

Great shot of Harris and Willie Brown.

It’s a no go for #JoeBlow.

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on August 11, 2020, 04:27:18 PM
Harris is not liked in some black communities because she is not African-American but some kind of half-breed of Caribbean Jamaican and Indian (dot, not feather.) There also is some question as to her being an anchor baby even though unlike Obama, or whatever he name is, she was likely born in the USA and so likely  is a citizen and eligible once Biden is 'retired.' Her dad didn't like that she did drugs and promoted them on an urban radio show and some in the black community also don't like her prosecutions of so many blacks. She is a lawyer so a good choice for debating purposes, especially since Biden appears to be refusing public appearances or debates due to his declining mental health and his record of not staying on message and making 'gaffs.' But her war on blacks and 'not being black enough' could be problematic. The sugar-daddy Willie Brown stuff won't be a big deal. It is California and #metoo is a joke in those circles.

Another political cunt.  Male.  Female.  "What does it matter?"  They all have and are cunts.

And you can quote me on that.  Fuck 'em.

paladin1991

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 11, 2020, 05:32:43 PM
Picking Harris may be Joe’s biggest gaff but there’s plenty of time before the election for him to outdo himself and I’ve got confidence in him.

LOL.  the buffoonery will be epic.

Juan

This makes me even more sure the dims will nominate Hillary.  She’ll do one term and her protege in tyranny will take over.  Or maybe sooner.  Arkancide could work both ways.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 11, 2020, 05:51:06 PM
Your nauticisms are always endearing, sailor.

So that’s how you spell that kind of gaffe.  Who knew?.   Should have gone with “fuck up” which was my first impulse as
I rarely spell that wrong.  BTW, should I hyphenate fuck-up or is it a fielder’s choice.

albrecht

Quote from: Taaroa on August 12, 2020, 01:21:01 AM

Which is one reason so many people don't like politicians or politics. So much duplicity- in addition to the unsavory backroom deals, exchanging sexual favors for position, blackmail, and profiteering.

Biden/Kamala on now preempting other shows,luckily not the hockey game, and giving their speeches. Apparently some in the Party don't like the Kalmala Harris pick as she is not 'lefty' enough and prosecuted blacks, poor people, and homeless people and exchanged #metoo for political favors in her past. But I tend to agree with the Party spokeman reporter on NPR that the Bernie folks and BLM communists will get behind them because Orange Man Bad and what else are they going to do? I guess burn and loot and stay home from voting could be an option.  And who knows what the virus holds.... some theories are no elections, extended elections, or Orange Man Bad just refusing to step down.

The handlers that picked Kamala also I think made a good move because it will really be Orange Man Bad if Trump attacks her or brings up her sordid past. He will look more like a bully and will, as usual, be deemed racist, sexist, by their media. Essentially Orange Man Bad will be equated with the country, and it is clear that the Democrats hate the USA because it is so evil, racist, sexist, capitalist, hegemonic..

Despite the #metoo stuff with Willie Brown her marriage to a white, or Jewish, man could be problematic to many core Democratic voters. But her former press secretary Nick Pacilio is now in charge of censoring at twitter and so this could be a bonus to have full control of twitter in the campaign. There also is some animosity towards Israel and Joose in some circles in the Democratic Party so her choice of husbands could be trouble.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Gd5150 on August 12, 2020, 09:36:47 AM
Great shot of Harris and Willie Brown.

It’s a no go for #JoeBlow.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 12, 2020, 11:49:42 AM
So that’s how you spell that kind of gaffe.  Who knew?.   Should have gone with “fuck up” which was my first impulse as
I rarely spell that wrong.  BTW, should I hyphenate fuck-up or is it a fielder’s choice.

As an idiom, and with little danger of ambiguity and confusion as to your meaning, I would say you can spell it however pleases you.

whoozit

I prefer the spelling gafphfe to avoid ambiguity.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 12, 2020, 11:49:42 AM
So that’s how you spell that kind of gaffe.  Who knew?. 

The literate.

P.S. No need for a period after a question mark. ;)

ACE of CLUBS

For a country as big as yours . . . . Biden & Trump are the choices ?   wtf
Trudeau at least has nice hair . . .

paladin1991

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on August 12, 2020, 07:26:51 PM
For a country as big as yours . . . . Biden & Trump are the choices ?   wtf
Trudeau at least has nice hair . . .

And a shaved beaver.

pate

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 12, 2020, 07:25:43 PM
The literate.

P.S. No need for a period after a question mark. ;)

I offer you tarpons in lieu of plums?

The hatchet must be buried!  I have a very special unit in mind for my dear doctor.

There may be cookies involved?!

Will you join the outraged, misdirected and swollen movement?

I proscribe release!

pate/K_Dubb 2020
"We are going to fix this shit"

Kidnostad3

Quote from: pate on August 13, 2020, 03:51:49 AM
I offer you tarpons in lieu of plums?

The hatchet must be buried!  I have a very special unit in mind for my dear doctor.

There may be cookies involved?!

Will you join the outraged, misdirected and swollen movement?

I proscribe release!

pate/K_Dubb 2020
"We are going to fix this shit"

You should ask MD if “shit head” should be hyphenated.  He’s been deemed that so many times by so many people he would be the leading expert on the question.

albrecht

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no..." 

https://youtu.be/eFpSYnWAURc   

"No, no, no, no, nnnnoo, no, no!"

https://twitter.com/townhallcom/status/1156743408230305796

ps: I also like how Biden didn't know how to pronounce her name properly at their own press conference. Apparently it is not "CAM-ala" but "KHA-mala," I think. I could have it backwards also.

aldousburbank

Why is it that Joe can only run for office with campaign mates who are half black if?

Tootsie

Politicians are just puppets to the deep state...who cares who "wins?  They are not our controllers.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 13, 2020, 09:36:04 AM
You should ask MD if “shit head” should be hyphenated.  He’s been deemed that so many times by so many people he would be the leading expert on the question.

Takes one to know one.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Tootsie on August 14, 2020, 12:46:03 AM
Politicians are just puppets to the deep state...who cares who "wins?  They are not our controllers.

If they’re all on the same side then why all the anti-Trump hysteria?

Tootsie

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 14, 2020, 10:11:18 AM
If they’re all on the same side then why all the anti-Trump hysteria?

it's easier for the controllers to deal with a Biden than Trump  but they're all still puppets..of the deep state, Illuminati, elite, shadow government.. call them what you will.

Jackstar

Quote from: Tootsie on August 14, 2020, 01:19:59 PM
it's easier for the controllers to deal with a Biden than Trump  but they're all still puppets..of the deep state, Illuminati, elite, shadow government.. call them what you will.

Look at the big brain on Brad!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Tootsie on August 14, 2020, 01:19:59 PM

If Trump’s on the same team then why would he put up any resistance at all to deep state agendas?! Does not compute.

Jackstar

I literally signed up for this mewling cunt's text messages so... I could then unsubscribe later.

Feels good man. Planning ahead.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: aldousburbank on August 13, 2020, 07:12:07 PM
Why is it that Joe can only run for office with campaign mates who are half black if?

He’s compensating for his own lack of rhythm and inability to dunk?   Jus’ sayin’.