• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Joe Biden 2020

Started by maren, September 11, 2015, 11:27:32 AM

albrecht

NAACP refutes Biden's claim that they endorsed him because if you don't vote for him "then you aint black." This was told by Biden to a urban radio personality that goes by the alias "Charlamagne tha God" [sic.

https://www.naacp.org/latest/naacp-statement-endorsement-comment-former-vice-president-joe-biden/

pate

Quote from: maren on September 11, 2015, 11:27:32 AM
Seeing Biden "as himself", as opposed to a speaker for POTUS, reminds me of why I became impressed by him in 2007.  Regardless of your political leanings, feelings toward Biden, hopes for the upcoming primary, I think all have to admit was we saw a politician be real.  NONE of the others do that except for Bernie Sanders.  Even Trump has begun parsing his responses.

Well done, Colbert!

Maren.

May I ku;; ewe "Karen"?

m'kay!

Yore mange obviously suffers from early onset hooffoot and mouth disease.  As suck kyou candy-date shovel Corn Teen!\'/?

I thunk eye Hades muck mores two Zwie.

Rong, gong Maren.

Haha I am mammarry thus weak dunderhead...

I dink to mammaries of thus weak end!

-p

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: FearBoysWithBugs on May 28, 2020, 04:47:46 PM

Should be live free or die. ::)

P.S. Big surprise that he was in on this op from the get go. ::) ::)

K_Dubb

Quote from: FearBoysWithBugs on May 28, 2020, 04:47:46 PM

Oof.

As your style correspondent it's time to refine the guidance on the little black mask.  First, lopsided is never a good look -- you would think this goes without saying.  Second, good tailoring is critical:  the best masks are fit so that the sides don't bulge outward like gunwales from too much fabric.  A simple dart, which can be sewed by hand, can quickly fix this unsightly issue, tucking the excess inside for trimming.  Third, a mask should make some effort to cover the nose so it doesn't look like a dick barely stuffed in your underwear.  Finally, a center seam, which helps the mask conform to the planes of the face, is meant to be modified like all seams and, with careful pinning and sewing, it can be made to conform precisely to your own nose and chin so the whole thing fits like a glove, straight up and down, and never moves.  Seriously, where was this man's wife?

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 28, 2020, 05:20:51 PM
Oof.

Seriously, where was this man's wife?

Off sobbing in a corner.  Joe thought she was an airedale and tried to feed her a scooby snack.   She can't take much more..............

ItsOver

Oof.

As your style correspondent it's time to refine the guidance on the little black mask.  First, lopsided is never a good look -- you would think this goes without saying.  Second, good tailoring is critical:  the best masks are fit so that the sides don't bulge outward like gunwales from too much fabric.  A simple dart, which can be sewed by hand, can quickly fix this unsightly issue, tucking the excess inside for trimming.  Third, a mask should make some effort to cover the nose so it doesn't look like a dick barely stuffed in your underwear.  Finally, a center seam, which helps the mask conform to the planes of the face, is meant to be modified like all seams and, with careful pinning and sewing, it can be made to conform precisely to your own nose and chin so the whole thing fits like a glove, straight up and down, and never moves.  Seriously, where was this man's wife?

albrecht

Oof.

With the Biden family? Who knows? Does he have a brother? Does she like some nose candy? Doing some minor shoplifting? Get on some boards of foreign companies? Who knows it could be as simple as she was having a fling with Corn Pop. He was a bad dude but some women like danger and "bad boys."

Juan

Klobachar is probably out. She refused to prosecute the Minneapolis killer cop after previous conduct complaints.

Looks like Horizontal Harris or Georgia Governor Selena Montgomery.

WOTR

Oof.

Any comment on Justine? Rumour now is that he and his wife have separated. I think it shows in his new found frumpy style.

K_Dubb

Quote from: WOTR on June 19, 2020, 01:37:19 AM
Any comment on Justine? Rumour now is that he and his wife have separated. I think it shows in his new found frumpy style.

Hahaha did they shop at the same store?

chefist

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 20, 2020, 11:47:50 AM

https://youtu.be/ySfwW_xSRU4

"Budden" would help his marketing...he should consider the brand change. "I'm Joe Budden...and I'm your bud!"

ItsOver

Quote from: chefist on June 20, 2020, 12:59:53 PM
"Budden" would help his marketing...he should consider the brand change. "I'm Joe Budden...and I'm your bud!"
He did but he forgot about it.

paladin1991

Quote from: WOTR on June 19, 2020, 01:37:19 AM

Maybe Justines wife needs a man to fuck her.

albrecht

It is interesting on some Sunday shows and now on Beyond the Beltway some Democratic operatives admit that 'keeping Biden in the basement,' euphemism I hope, is the best strategy. One strident, and very vocal fry annoying, woman says that she still has many issues with Biden's slow #metoo response and his interactions with women but, essentially, she doesn't care who he picks and 'her black friends' says the VP candidate doesn't need to be black because Orangeman Bad most important issue.

With the Corona-Chan and social unrest I guess they can try to keep Biden on lock-down but at some point there would seem to have to be some debates and some public appearances or speeches besides a few moments wearing mask to celebrate eliminating police, or whatever.

VC

With all the rioting, shooting, looting, killing, take-overs, no police zones and defunding, and statue lynchings...

The Deal is Sealed IF Biden picks a BLM VP. A Bitching BLM Woman of Color? Game Over!

Too Racist and Sexist! :D

Asuka Langley

Dug's Biden bants are epic as fug starts at about 34:33. Dug's right tho Biden was never (((their boy))) Trump is going to be reelected.

"old people wounds on his head and he looks like dog shit" LMAO!

https://youtu.be/DqUO3dq2Z6E?t=2074

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on June 21, 2020, 05:52:10 PM
It is interesting on some Sunday shows and now on Beyond the Beltway some Democratic operatives admit that 'keeping Biden in the basement,' euphemism I hope, is the best strategy. One strident, and very vocal fry annoying, woman says that she still has many issues with Biden's slow #metoo response and his interactions with women but, essentially, she doesn't care who he picks and 'her black friends' says the VP candidate doesn't need to be black because Orangeman Bad most important issue.

With the Corona-Chan and social unrest I guess they can try to keep Biden on lock-down but at some point there would seem to have to be some debates and some public appearances or speeches besides a few moments wearing mask to celebrate eliminating police, or whatever.
It's amusing they can openly run a stooge, puppet candidate for the leftist deep state NWO.  Might as well just dig up Daddy Bush and run him, for the way they want operate, where the Pres is nothing but a figurehead.

whoozit

When Joe peeks out from the basement does he see his shadow?

Jackstar

Quote from: ItsOver on June 22, 2020, 03:46:20 AM
It's amusing they can openly run a stooge, puppet candidate for the leftist deep state NWO. 

It's important to note that only absolute retards would be willing to run against Trump, given that there are still those holding out hope that Tecumseh's Curse still has some teeth left in it.

I still think that the Sanders v. Trump debates would have been the best entertainment possible, but apparently there are still those who think that the elections are still serious business, besides their sheer entertainment value.

Quoteopenly run a stooge, puppet candidate for the leftist deep state

Jimmy Carter. Nothing has changed. Unless it matters whether a "stooge," by definition, is aware of the degree to which they are being utilized.

Y'all remember, not so long ago--people were still pretending that "the deep state" was just a fairy tale! Oh, those were fun times.

For faeries.

Quote from: Asuka Langley on June 21, 2020, 09:53:03 PM
Trump is going to be reelected.

Isn't there a Rush cover band consisting entirely of Japanese schoolgirls you can start spamming links to? I feel like the time is right for you to start expanding your brand.

Meanwhile, I'm still looking forward to his VP pick announcement. I've got my apron, I've got my plate, I've got my tissues--bring it! Bring it on.