• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Joe Biden 2020

Started by maren, September 11, 2015, 11:27:32 AM

Kidnostad3

Quote from: maren on September 11, 2015, 11:27:32 AM
Seeing Biden "as himself", as opposed to a speaker for POTUS, reminds me of why I became impressed by him in 2007.  Regardless of your political leanings, feelings toward Biden, hopes for the upcoming primary, I think all have to admit was we saw a politician be real.  NONE of the others do that except for Bernie Sanders.  Even Trump has begun parsing his responses.

Well done, Colbert!

You really couldn’t have imagined how badly this thread was going to go for old Joe when you started it, could you?

Gd5150

Biden has always been the classic politician. You can find video of him taking both sides of every issue in history. In office since Nixon, not a single useful or memorable accomplishment.

He won’t get the nomination. He can’t speak. He can’t debate. A few weeks before the election, with no time to run a negative campaign against them, the communist Democrat party will slide in a brown female for their lemmings. Look for Michele or Oprah.

albrecht

Quote from: Gd5150 on May 01, 2020, 09:35:23 AM
Biden has always been the classic politician. You can find video of him taking both sides of every issue in history. In office since Nixon, not a single useful or memorable accomplishment.

He won’t get the nomination. He can’t speak. He can’t debate. A few weeks before the election, with no time to run a negative campaign against them, the communist Democrat party will slide in a brown female for their lemmings. Look for Michele or Oprah.
Ignore the bizarre family history, tragies, and sexual antics, relationships, and fetishes what I find amusing is that the Democrats put up such a Big Bank Big Corporate candidate despite their supposed lefty, progressive values. The guy represented the State most famous for the incorporation laws, financial industry, and regulations that favor corporations. Why most corporations, credit card companies, etc use Delaware as their place of incorporation. I've yet to see anybody in debates mention this....even the commie Democrat candidates.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: albrecht on May 01, 2020, 09:47:27 AM
...what I find amusing is that the Democrats put up such a Big Bank Big Corporate candidate despite their supposed lefty, progressive values.

The lefty progs don't run the democrat party.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Liberace! on May 01, 2020, 12:36:26 PM
The lefty progs don't run the democrat party.

Yes, in any other country the Democrats would be considered centre-right. Even Bernie Sanders would be considered a mainstream social democrat anywhere else.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 01, 2020, 12:41:09 PM
Yes, in any other country the Democrats would be considered centre-right. Even Bernie Sanders would be considered a mainstream social democrat anywhere else.

If everywhere else jumped off a mountain would you as well? ???

Corona Kitty

Joe Biden is as corrupt as the FBI.

ItsOver

Quote from: Gd5150 on May 01, 2020, 09:35:23 AM

Joe's just a decoy stooge until their Summer or Fall "not surprising" surprise.  Doing it for "the people," of course, or at least "the children." The current demonrat operatives make Boss Tweed look like Mother Teresa.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 01, 2020, 03:07:20 PM
It's because he is senile and she is not.  Simple.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qUPsNgmXR7M

Just to keeps it realz, here's your hero fucking the dog again.

paladin1991

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 01, 2020, 03:19:39 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qUPsNgmXR7M

Just to keeps it realz, here's your hero fucking the dog again.
I heard origins.  But if your hearing oranges, okay.   I listened to it twice, he is a little mushy at times.  Maybe, he did say oranges.  So fucking what.  England is still Beta and cucked.  You don't see me River dancing in the thread like you do.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on May 01, 2020, 02:36:15 PM
Joe's just a decoy stooge until their Summer or Fall "not surprising" surprise.  Doing it for "the people," of course, or at least "the children." The current demonrat operatives make Boss Tweed look like Mother Teresa.
I've thought Hillary for a while. Lots of money. Has 'dirt' on many people. Still feels entitled to the position. And has had a lot of 'work' done medically and cosmetically and even been weaned, a bit, off the harder stuff. But for awhile I was thinking the latest Blasio. Family connections, money, and CNN has been promoting incessantly. But then he went after the Joose and has had so many people dying I'm not sure.....

SredniVashtar

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 01, 2020, 03:31:16 PM
You don't see me River dancing in the thread like you do.

Whatever that means.

albrecht

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 01, 2020, 03:43:15 PM
Whatever that means.
I think he is mistaking the stupid no arms or movement except up-down Irish dancing, marketed here as "Riverdance," with the even more ridiculous English dancing. Though, I guess, you might say he could be inadvertently correct- since all the Isles should still be under the Crown?

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on May 01, 2020, 03:32:12 PM
I've thought Hillary for a while. Lots of money. Has 'dirt' on many people. Still feels entitled to the position. And has had a lot of 'work' done medically and cosmetically and even been weaned, a bit, off the harder stuff. But for awhile I was thinking the latest Blasio. Family connections, money, and CNN has been promoting incessantly. But then he went after the Joose and has had so many people dying I'm not sure.....
Hitllary would be amusing, just to see all the hate, anger, bile, revenge-factor, drunken staggering, Trump eating her alive, etc.  Lord knows, the bitch wants to be back but I think the operatives have had enough of her.  I'm thinking it'll still be a woman, but a "minority," if for no other reason as a token to cater to their base.  I can see Moochelle as their ideal but with other factors to consider, who knows.  This is a group that has The Ice Cream Queen in charge of the House.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on May 01, 2020, 03:48:17 PM
Hitllary would be amusing, just to see all the hate, anger, bile, revenge-factor, drunken staggering, Trump eating her alive, etc.  Lord knows, the bitch wants to be back but I think the operatives have had enough of her.  I'm thinking it'll still be a woman, but a "minority," if for no other reason as a token to cater to their base.  I can see Moochelle as their ideal but with other factors to consider, who knows.
I'm not sure the Democrats want to win. Why they push the befuddled Biden. They want to focus on increasing House and ideally the Senate. Let Trump still be the President and let him 'own' the now crippled economy, the virus, etc and flood the country with even more illegals to secure future Presidencies and 'lockdown' control of both Houses, get the next SCOTUS and judge appointments- since RGB can finally announce death once majority changes-, and initiate more government spending and regulation for/against selected corporations, meager government give-aways for their lumpenproletariat, and crack down on civil rights, private property, and rural areas.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on May 01, 2020, 03:55:47 PM
I'm not sure the Democrats want to win. Why they push the befuddled Biden. They want to focus on increasing House and ideally the Senate. Let Trump still be the President and let him 'own' the now crippled economy, the virus, etc and flood the country with even more illegals to secure future Presidencies and 'lockdown' control of both Houses, get the next SCOTUS and judge appointments- since RGB can finally announce death once majority changes-, and initiate more government spending and regulation for/against selected corporations, meager government give-aways for their lumpenproletariat, and crack down on civil rights, private property, and rural areas.
Since their idea of winning is being able to flush America completely down the toilet...

Juan

Chelsea Victoria Clinton Mezvinsky is 40 this year and the daughter of the first black president (allegedly).

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Juan on May 01, 2020, 04:48:12 PM
Chelsea Victoria Clinton Mezvinsky is 40 this year and the daughter of the first black president (allegedly).

Well, he did have a black son:

aldousburbank

Wait... what if creepy joe picks Pelosi?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 01, 2020, 06:44:23 PM
Wait... what if creepy joe picks Pelosi?

It’ll be a tossup as to which one kicks the bucket during the inaugural celebration. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on May 01, 2020, 06:59:45 PM
It’ll be a tossup as to which one kicks the bucket during the inaugural celebration.

My money’s on you.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: ItsOver on May 01, 2020, 03:48:17 PM
Hitllary would be amusing, just to see all the hate, anger, bile, revenge-factor, drunken staggering, Trump eating her alive, etc.  Lord knows, the bitch wants to be back but I think the operatives have had enough of her.  I'm thinking it'll still be a woman, but a "minority," if for no other reason as a token to cater to their base.  I can see Moochelle as their ideal but with other factors to consider, who knows.  This is a group that has The Ice Cream Queen in charge of the House.

The Republicans are going to get more mileage out of that shot of Nancy eating a Dove Bar in 2020 than they got out of the shot of a helmeted Dukakis’ joy riding in a tank in 1988 and that was a whole lot. 

SredniVashtar

Quote from: albrecht on May 01, 2020, 03:47:28 PM
I think he is mistaking the stupid no arms or movement except up-down Irish dancing, marketed here as "Riverdance," with the even more ridiculous English dancing. Though, I guess, you might say he could be inadvertently correct- since all the Isles should still be under the Crown?

Jealous fag. We only need a minute of this to terrify our enemies into total submission.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0ionTgFxPgg

Kidnostad3

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 01, 2020, 07:51:31 PM
Jealous fag. We only need a minute of this to terrify our enemies into total submission.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0ionTgFxPgg

Scares the shit out of me and I’m fearless. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on May 01, 2020, 07:59:52 PM
Scares the shit out of me and I’m fearless.

Just not when it comes to the Rockefellers, the Rothschilds, George Soros, Bill Gates, the royal family and China. There you know your place.

whoozit

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 01, 2020, 06:44:23 PM
Wait... what if creepy joe licks Pelosi?

This was I thought this said at first.  Really got me thinking.

ItsOver

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on May 01, 2020, 06:59:45 PM
This just in.  The FDA has approved "being creepy" and designer ice cream as preventative measures for Corona Chan.