• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Joe Biden 2020

Started by maren, September 11, 2015, 11:27:32 AM

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 16, 2020, 09:16:33 PM
It’s really sad.

[tweet]1250962192083582979[/tweet]

That is brutal. The homo CIA-intern of billionaire family tries to keep a straight-face, no pun inrended, and the Indian doctor-pundit looks actually concerned about the rambling Biden likely thinking : "can you draw a clock? What day and year is it?"  "Raise both hands and smile." "Can we get some bloodwork done, stat" "what is the O2 level nurse?"

Corona Kitty

Quote from: albrecht on April 16, 2020, 09:46:50 PM

That is brutal. The homo CIA-intern of billionaire family tries to keep a straight-face, no pun inrended, and the Indian doctor-pundit looks actually concerned about the rambling Biden likely thinking : "can you draw a clock? What day and year is it?"  "Raise both hands and smile." "Can we get some bloodwork done, stat" "what is the O2 level nurse?"

This is elder abuse.

albrecht

Quote from: Corona Kitty on April 16, 2020, 09:49:21 PM
This is elder abuse.

It really appears to be so. That Indian doc even really looked concerned. And he's been on CNN for years doing Ebola, SARS, various Flus, and now Corona-Chan n I haven't seen him look so concerned until this Biden deal.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 16, 2020, 09:36:57 PM
The Mossad has long tentacles and they know where you live.

They should pop by for tea then.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: albrecht on April 16, 2020, 09:55:56 PM

It really appears to be so. That Indian doc even really looked concerned. And he's been on CNN for years doing Ebola, SARS, various Flu, and now Corona-Chan n I haven't seen him look so concerned until this Biden deal.

He probably knows Biden, he might even think something is wrong. From the outside looking in, it certainly appears Biden is suffering from dementia.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 16, 2020, 10:09:28 PM
Depend on it.

Oooh! Such an internet tough guy!! You can’t argue your way out of a wet paper bag so your have to try intimidation. I think threatening people here is probably against the TOS. I could be wrong but you’re still a pathetic piece of shit.

Dr. MD MD

I think someone must’ve gotten their testosterone shot today. Probably sleeping now after that energy expenditure. ;D

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 16, 2020, 10:13:54 PM
I think threatening people here is probably against the TOS.

It's pretty much not.

This *has* to be a hit piece, doesn't it?

Joe Biden Facing Ridicule After Revealing He “Sits On The Toilet Backwards”
QuoteThis man literally just said on MSNBC that he eats cereal on his toilet. Like, he sits on it backwards and uses the top of the toilet to eat his cereal of off. This is who the DNC wants to push through as the candidate for the National Election.

ItsOver

Quote from: nooryisawesome on April 20, 2020, 08:34:51 AM

I still think crazy uncle Joe is just serving as a useful dementia stooge for the DemRats.  When the power brokers think the time is right, Joe will be shuffled aside for their chosen "savior," like Moochelle O'.  Joe's already showing their hand.

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2020/04/20/joe-biden-says-he-would-pick-michelle-obama-to-be-his-vice-president/

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on April 20, 2020, 06:39:25 PM
I still think crazy uncle Joe is just serving as a useful dementia stooge for the DemRats.  When the power brokers think the time is right, Joe will be shuffled aside for their chosen "savior," like Moochelle O'.  Joe's already showing their hand.

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2020/04/20/joe-biden-says-he-would-pick-michelle-obama-to-be-his-vice-president/
Mike could be the choice but I still think Hillary might come out of the woodwork. She has lots of money, has the 'dirt' on many people, strong Chi-Com- and various and sundry Indonesian- backers, and has had a lot of 'work' done medically so that she can, for a time, remain upright. Possibly even weaned off "the hard stuff" and only guzzles wine.

I did have moments, recently, where I thought this latest Cuamo was going to be the choice but I'm feeling it as much as his diatribes irk and his high-death rate happen. And his brother melting down about his fake news job and then retracting.

There is also a train of thought I muse over that the Democrats WANT Trump reelected but throw the virus, the economic meltdown, the new Great Recession, etc on him and they take both Houses and use him as the excuse for their mismanagement as a stop-gap until the Chinese or UN can move in to 'stabilize' the country and 'help out' the children and hungry.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on April 20, 2020, 07:37:04 PM
Mike could be the choice but I still think Hillary might come out of the woodwork. She has lots of money, has the 'dirt' on many people, strong Chi-Com- and various and sundry Indonesian- backers, and has had a lot of 'work' done medically so that she can, for a time, remain upright. Possibly even weaned off "the hard stuff" and only guzzles wine.

I did have moments, recently, where I thought this latest Cuamo was going to be the choice but I'm feeling it as much as his diatribes irk and his high-death rate happen. And his brother melting down about his fake news job and then retracting.

There is also a train of thought I muse over that the Democrats WANT Trump reelected but throw the virus, the economic meltdown, the new Great Recession, etc on him and they take both Houses and use him as the excuse for their mismanagement as a stop-gap until the Chinese or UN can move in to 'stabilize' the country and 'help out' the children and hungry.
Whatever their scheme, you can be assured it will only be in serving their interest of more power and pursuing a "globalist" agenda, and will have nothing but disdain for The Constitution and it's Bill of Rights.

paladin1991

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 20, 2020, 04:26:25 PM
This *has* to be a hit piece, doesn't it?

Joe Biden Facing Ridicule After Revealing He “Sits On The Toilet Backwards”
Some erotica posted there.

Juan

I’m hearing the Biden camp has gotten Hillary’s permission for him to pick Chelsea as VP.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Juan on April 22, 2020, 11:45:55 AM
I’m hearing the Biden camp has gotten Hillary’s permission for him to pick Chelsea as VP.

No way!  It has to be a black woman or black voters will stay away from the polls by the millions.  Chelsea does have a black half-brother and her mother loves hot sauce.  Might be good enough to get her a cabinet post. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 22, 2020, 12:47:42 PM
No way!  It has to be a black woman or black voters will stay away from the polls by the millions.

Racist. ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 22, 2020, 01:25:17 PM
Every time Biden opens his mouth he is giving President Trump campaign ad clips.

Everybody racist. Now you racist too. ;)

Kidnostad3

I believe Joe is sincere in his claim to not know Tara Reade.  He's probably blank on everything that occurred before his nap this afternoon.  Just sayin'. 

https://thefederalist.com/2020/04/27/new-sources-corroborate-tara-reades-sexual-assault-allegations-against-joe-biden/

whoozit

It is deliciously ironic how much heat the press gave Trump for saying “Grab  ‘em by the pussy” and how they ignore claims Biden literally did.  I guess words are now more dangerous than actions.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: whoozit on April 27, 2020, 07:48:06 PM
It is deliciously ironic how much heat the press gave Trump for saying “Grab  ‘em by the pussy” and how they ignore claims Biden literally did.  I guess words are now more dangerous than actions.

Sadly, I think they’ve always been to Democrats who often seem to have no problem with horrific violence and corruption but phrase something the wrong way that sounds like it could be made to sound non-PC and they and their MSM establishment have you by the balls...or at least they used to. People are starting to wake up and see through it now and given that they don’t even really try to hide it anymore it’s pretty obvious.

ItsOver

Quote from: whoozit on April 27, 2020, 07:48:06 PM
I was thinking the same.  Same old, same old.  You'd think they could be a little more clever with their games but it never changes. 

"One of us did sumpthin?  I don't see nuthin! Nuthin at all, Abbott..."