• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Joe Biden 2020

Started by maren, September 11, 2015, 11:27:32 AM

DanTSX

Debunked

It’s all malarkey

WOTR

Now that MD has turned over his role as Bellgabber of the year, I see that he is slacking. Here is one of the best Dore videos in quite some time. Yeah, he touches on Biden- but he tears silicone valley and the censorship that they and "journalists" are promoting to shreds. The only major disagreement is when he says that censorship is authoritarian "right." He is correct that it is authoritarian- but it is right or left.

We really are losing our democracy (the whole western world) and people are too dumb to see it and are actively cheering it on. I do recall a conversation with a guy at work around Alex Jones when it happened. I don't care for AJ- but it was just the first of thousands.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJ-HIAY0DhE

DanTSX

Quote from: WOTR on October 19, 2020, 01:29:49 AM
Now that MD has turned over his role as Bellgabber of the year, I see that he is slacking. Here is one of the best Dore videos in quite some time. Yeah, he touches on Biden- but he tears silicone valley and the censorship that they and "journalists" are promoting to shreds. The only major disagreement is when he says that censorship is authoritarian "right." He is correct that it is authoritarian- but it is right or left.

We really are losing our democracy (the whole western world) and people are too dumb to see it and are actively cheering it on. I do recall a conversation with a guy at work around Alex Jones when it happened. I don't care for AJ- but it was just the first of thousands.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJ-HIAY0DhE

Censorship sucks.  Not a left or right issue.  It must be fought directly and fiercely. 

Censorship is far worse than whatever enemies are created out of thin air within the social justice sphere or hegemony disrupting demons are imagined by the globalism fearing right.

It literally is the worst enemy of Americans and something we should fight universally.   Anyone speaking in defense of censorship Is a CCP stooge and should be dealt with brutally.

I’m going to go ahead and post an artistic nipple.  Because fuck censorship.  A single partial artistic nipple.  No rosary beads, pussy hats, prayer rugs, or  shofars will burst into flames.  And MV won’t dare delete it because it’s artistic and not something that will set off the coomers to run off to their fap corner.

MAGA 2020!

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 19, 2020, 06:13:04 AM
It was Russia...AGAIN! ::) ::)

But... but... I thought I was the evil one? Fuck, now I have to update my MySpace. Thanks.

Jackstar

Quote from: DanTSX on October 19, 2020, 06:16:51 AM
Censorship sucks.

Gaslighting is way, way worse.

p.s. EAT SHIT, ASSHOLE

DanTSX

Quote from: Jackstar on October 19, 2020, 06:22:30 AM

Gaslighting is way, way worse.

p.s. EAT SHIT, ASSHOLE

It’s not gaslighting.  It’s protected free speech.   And the left does it far more than the right.

Learn how to think.

Censorship is a slippery slope.  You don’t need it.  You don’t want it.   You’ll be burning books next (in addition to statues of dead army men)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DanTSX on October 19, 2020, 09:25:54 AM
It’s not gaslighting.  It’s protected free speech.   And the left does it far more than the right.

Learn how to think.

Censorship is a slippery slope.  You don’t need it.  You don’t want it.   You’ll be burning books next (in addition to statues of dead army men)

He’s really not as intelligent as we first thought. ;)

paladin1991

Censorship sucks.  Not a left or right issue.  It must be fought directly and fiercely. 

Censorship is far worse than whatever enemies are created out of thin air within the social justice sphere or hegemony disrupting demons are imagined by the globalism fearing right.

It literally is the worst enemy of Americans and something we should fight universally.   Anyone speaking in defense of censorship Is a CCP stooge and should be dealt with brutally.

I’m going to go ahead and post an artistic nipple.  Because fuck censorship.  A single partial artistic nipple.  No rosary beads, pussy hats, prayer rugs, or  shofars will burst into flames.  And MV won’t dare delete it because it’s artistic and not something that will set off the coomers to run off to their fap corner.

MAGA 2020!

Slap a little honey on that biscuit for me will ya?    I'm hungry.

Jackstar

Can't we just ban this guy? MV do something.

paladin1991

Quote from: Jackstar on October 19, 2020, 03:45:52 PM

MV might be a little busy rubbing one out.

Jackstar

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 19, 2020, 03:50:27 PM
MV might be a little busy rubbing one out.

I simply do not find this plausible--this has never stopped him before.

Corona Kitty

Ban him because you don't agree with his views?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Corona Kitty on October 19, 2020, 04:23:37 PM

Jackstar has soldout to establishment fascism. ;)

ItsOver

Ha!  Jackwad, with a never ending stream of drug addled BG posts, wants to ban someone. 

Juan

They pulled out the kinky photos again and forced John Roberts to go liberal once more in Biden’s favor over the Pennsylvania ballot mail-in question.

Jackstar

No: because DanTSX deserves the kind of street cred that only being banned and unbanned eight or nine times can honestly provide. DanTSX and I used to argue here all the time. He even earned a coveted spot on my "friends" list.

We go way back. I am truly thrilled that he's been here posting for more than 2 days in a row. And now, just look at you people: pathetic. Just one "f*** you a******" is all it takes, YOU THINK YOU FIGURED SOMETHING OUT, YOU THINK YOU'RE SO SMART, and you're running off with the bait, thinking you're getting away with something. Weak.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on October 19, 2020, 05:44:52 PM
No: because DanTSX deserves the kind of street cred that only being banned and unbanned eight or nine times can honestly provide. DanTSX and I used to argue here all the time. He even earned a coveted spot on my "friends" list.

We go way back. I am truly thrilled that he's been here posting for more than 2 days in a row. And now, just look at you people: pathetic. Just one "f*** you a******" is all it takes, YOU THINK YOU FIGURED SOMETHING OUT, YOU THINK YOU'RE SO SMART, and you're running off with the bait, thinking you're getting away with something. Weak.

albrecht

Quote from: Juan on October 19, 2020, 05:31:13 PM
They pulled out the kinky photos again and forced John Roberts to go liberal once more in Biden’s favor over the Pennsylvania ballot mail-in question.

DanTSX

It will only make me stronger.....